Chidiya Ghar

If you were a character in Chidiya Ghar...

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
So if you were a character in Chidiya Ghar, which animal do you think you'd be based off, depending on your personality?

If you are confused as to what your animal is, you can take this fun little personality quiz which takes less than five minutes to complete(http://www.animalinyou.com/test.php). Here is what I got, lol. Surprisingly, it's pretty accurate though there are a few points which did not fit for me.

Walrus

Genus and Species:
Odobenus rosmarus

Collective Term:
A suet of walrus

Careers and Hobbies
Food inspector
Store manager
Government worker
Actor
Watching TV
Babysitting
Dinner parties
Playing cards
Famous Walruses
Drew Carey
Roseanne Barr
Wilford Brimley
Boris Yeltsin

These apparently benign individuals are usually easy to recognize. When you think of walruses, think of those large people sunning their perfectly rounded bellies at the beach. Or just think of Wilford Brimley. Either way, the walrus is that ruddy uncle at the family reunion who dispenses charm and off-color jokes like donuts.

Ahh, donuts! Walruses have an unrelenting sweet tooth and a weakness for home cooking, and though they might seem comfortable with their roly-poly physiques one shouldn't overdo the teasing. Underneath that thick skin is a surprisingly sensitive spirit. But still, it's difficult to embarrass a walrus. Nothing in life is taken so seriously that it cannot be laughed at. Its infectious love for life contaminates everyone who has unprotected encounters with this hearty beast.

Walruses are not to be trifled with however, and as good-natured as they appear they can be cantankerous and aggressive when slighted. Mostly however, their bark is worse than their bite and their big-hearted natures soon reassert themselves.

Although it is accustomed to large groups of people, the walrus is self-contained and respects the privacy of others. It is happiest when surrounded by the comforts of home and feels little need to travel far afield.

Although walruses perceive work to be a complete waste of time, they are methodical and consistent employees and perform best in jobs demanding reliability and an understanding of the big picture. They function poorly under deadlines and prefer careers that enable them to work at your own pace, particularly as engineers, government workers, food inspectors or managers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This part really nabbed my personality big time! It's true that nothing embarrasses me unless it is really big. I'm not a very sensitive person.

But still, it's difficult to embarrass a walrus. Nothing in life is taken so seriously that it cannot be laughed at. Its infectious love for life contaminates everyone who has unprotected encounters with this hearty beast.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the pM Janki.and lovely topic
Well, i took the quiz.and am a little scared and surprised to see the result๐Ÿ˜†.according to it.I resemble a BAT!๐Ÿ˜†.i seriously hope, not a vampire!๐Ÿ˜†
and Nostradamus was a BAT!๐Ÿ˜†...

DMKJ_VB thumbnail

This is a decidedly nonconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and has not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations (hence the phrase "acting batty"). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others.

Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life.

Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces, generally decorated in unusual but expressive ways.

A sixth sense gives bats a number of advantages in their work, and their insightful nature enables them to understand others better than they understand themselves. This intuitiveness makes bats excellent psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers and palm readers. They respond poorly to direction however, and function best as a sole practitioners in their own business. Preferring to work at night and sleep by day, a bat's job must be flexible enough to accommodate these unusual hours. A creative streak often finds them in the design and architectural fields, and their unique relationship with dark caves makes you a natural archeologist or spelunker.

Although the bat's spiritual side is always on display, they are not overly emotional. Because of their unusual and sometimes awkward approach to life they can sometimes have difficulty finding companions. However, bats respond well to anyone who shares their philosophical perspective, and they love spending long hours in deep conversation. Once they have successfully located a partner, bats prove to be both dependable and committed companions.

This is what the site says about bats.and i am shocked that many things match with my personality- especially the habit of working at night and sleeping during day, I work mainly during night, even when i was in college, i used to study the whole night before exams and sleep during the day!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

but ya, u won't find me at clubs and bars!๐Ÿ˜†apart from this, most of the things match!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^^ Isn't it cool and creepy how this site is like 90% accurate?

From what little I've known of you, I do think a 'bat' suits your personality, especially this part.

many bat personalities sport a built-in radar which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Thanks for the pM Janki.and lovely topic
Well, i took the quiz.and am a little scared and surprised to see the result๐Ÿ˜†.according to it.I resemble a BAT!๐Ÿ˜†.i seriously hope, not a vampire!๐Ÿ˜†
and Nostradamus was a BAT!๐Ÿ˜†...

Bats are actually pretty cool, and you know, they're one of the sharpest animals out there so I think it really does suit you!

Thanks for liking the topic. I wanted to create something unique that did not involved gushing over the actors, lol.
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
i loved ur topic Janki...unusual and interesting..
thanks for the compliment๐Ÿ˜›
when i saw bats..the first thing that came to my mind was vampires.and that freaked me out a little.but ya, bats r cool otherwise! I am sure i am a normal Bat and not a bloodsucker!๐Ÿ˜†
ya, it is creepy how most of the info matches!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So apparently I'm a snake. ๐Ÿ˜•
Well, actually, once I read the description, that seems pretty accurate.
I am a bit quite and only open with my family, but that's mostly because of moving around so much. But yeah, so I'm a snake!
But the "unskilled laborer" part was quite discouraging. Want to be an economist when I grow up. hehe

Snake

Genus and species:
Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
A twist of snakes

Careers and Hobbies
Writer
Artist
Psychoanalyst
Food industry
Philosophy
Swimming
Sculpture
Debating
Astrology
Famous Snakes
Woody Allen

Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

i loved ur topic Janki...unusual and interesting..

thanks for the compliment๐Ÿ˜›
when i saw bats..the first thing that came to my mind was vampires.and that freaked me out a little.but ya, bats r cool otherwise! I am sure i am a normal Bat and not a bloodsucker!๐Ÿ˜†
ya, it is creepy how most of the info matches!

Yeah, these animals in the quiz are very unique...not the usual animals one would idenify themselves with, lol. Maybe that's why the descriptions kind of fit.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

So apparently I'm a snake. ๐Ÿ˜•
Well, actually, once I read the description, that seems pretty accurate.
I am a bit quite and only open with my family, but that's mostly because of moving around so much. But yeah, so I'm a snake!
But the "unskilled laborer" part was quite discouraging. Want to be an economist when I grow up. hehe

Snake

Genus and species:
Dasypeltis scabra

Collective Term:
A twist of snakes

Careers and Hobbies
Writer
Artist
Psychoanalyst
Food industry
Philosophy
Swimming
Sculpture
Debating
Astrology
Famous Snakes
Woody Allen

Pity the cold-blooded snakes. Without arms, wings or flippers, they are forced to slink through life in a solitary quest for warmth and acceptance. Shy and insecure, they must keep a low profile to avoid the disapproving glances and teasing of others. Of course, their poisonous wit and quick tongues help to keep tormentors at bay.

As a child its small frame was no defense against the taunts of the playground bullies, so its sharply vicious attacks were adopted as means of protection. Snakes have no illusions about getting breaks in life and while they see doors opening for others, they have resigned themselves to staying in their lowly, entry level positions. So don't try and humor the snake, for it has reconciled itself to its subservient position.

With their intimate connection to the earth and their unique perspective on life, snakes have learned to express themselves through their art. Whether writers, moviemakers or painters, they are obsessively meticulous about their craft. Every now and then, one makes an impact on the art world and is thrust into the spotlight. But the snake recoils from the glare of publicity, and its behavior becomes even more erratic than usual. Woody Allen, the proverbial snake, comes to mind.

In winter, the cold-blooded snake is miserable. It just can't cope in the low temperature that seeps in through its thin skin, affecting its mood and sapping its energy. Prone to colds and flu, they are pathetic sights as they snivel and cough throughout the season. But when summer returns with its warmth and light, the snakes' moods brighten and their spirits soar.

Snakes are not fussy about their choice of jobs. As cold blooded personalities they perform best when given warmth and kindness and will accept almost any job, provided they feel secure. However, if they feel mistrusted, they live up to their reputation and return the disloyalty. Consequently, they are often relegated to menial jobs in the fast-food industry or as unskilled labor.

Don't worry, the job descriptions didn't really fit me, either. I'm a very psychological/philosophical kind of person, and all those jobs were kind of...um...too meticulous and organized I guess, if that makes sense. Not that psychology is a disorganized type of field, but there's definitely a lot of theory involved and none of the jobs listed for me fit my personality even a bit.

In fact, your hobbies/career seem a lot like what I'd like, lol! Isn't that weird? Maybe I took the quiz wrong or something... 
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago