India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

My Take On Apekshas Identity

crazzygal_jenny Goldie
crazzygal_jenny
crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Apeksha from the starting has been such a mysterious character about whom we all are dying to know so i thought why not consider my wild thoughts haha...

Firstly i thought she is ram's first wife or something but my mind set changed when he stated apeksha as tujhe and hugged her.

I think she is his sister from his first mother ... n due to niharika these brother n sister dio seperated . i am juSt thinking this way

p.s i am sorry if i hurted anybody in the process

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77MamtaBdirk41prachi25kellysnurulainrtjksboondeinjakther7brinda_ghtsadffishaaranyafosla_Invincible_

Mithra28 Goldie
Mithra28
Mithra28

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
sorry to say.. it's already posted many times by many members.. we all know apeksha is ram's real sister and thinking this way only..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainfoslaHowlarious

jeenal20 IF-Stunnerz
jeenal20
jeenal20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
hope she is her sister only...

Anusha.V Goldie
Anusha.V
Anusha.V

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
nothing will happen with our hope
it all depends on Ektas mind

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysfosla

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
ya by luking at todays episode it is quite evident that they are not involved as love interest but some blood relation...but it is quite strange that to jst  make the track mysterious they made it luk like more of love interest ...and if she was a sister then why would she not want priya to get married to RAM ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi25shaaranya

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
If she is his sister, then why did she go through such great lengths to stop Ram's marriage? Why was Ram nervous seeing her in Australia and worried Priya will find out about her?  He already has a step family, so why not admit that he also has another sister?
sadffi IF-Rockerz
sadffi
sadffi

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzygal_jenny

Apeksha from the starting has been such a mysterious character about whom we all are dying to know so i thought why not consider my wild thoughts haha...

Firstly i thought she is ram's first wife or something but my mind set changed when he stated apeksha as tujhe and hugged her.

I think she is his sister from his first mother ... n due to niharika these brother n sister dio seperated . i am juSt thinking this way

p.s i am sorry if i hurted anybody in the process

Exactly my point of viewSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top