New Mahi tune out...hope its for GHSP 2. - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

Thank u so much Bobby dear for sharing Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi so lovely...Now I feel V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will surely make this as Our ringtone!...After listening to this new version aww so beautiful magical divine emotional version of MAANEET' maahi, now can't wait to watch this being picturised on Our MAANEET' maahi in Geet hui sabse parayi Season 2...Btw Bobby dear do u have link where I can download full-version (3.28 mins) of this version of maahi as ringtone?...thank u so much dear... 

Rangmunch thanks a lot for lovely article...Surely Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET will always be alive in Our lives heart soul ever n forever...

Raju Sir Kudos to you Sir for gifting Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi the most divine magical beautiful emotional soothing unique melody. Most Heart-touching Soul-touching Beloved Eternal Divine Inspirational Magical Beautiful Musical Romantic Passionate Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the best. Hats off to the entire team of GHSP. Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi our heart soul.Love .Spandana.GHSP MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper.GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN forever...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I luvd it///awesum...But this makes me wish that Maaneet continue😭😭😭😭Oh how i wish that it continued for ever & for ever...OMG...this fiction has touched has crossed all limits of even reality in ma heart...& this tune just expresses it more...😭😭😭😭😭...But still i cant hhelp listening to it again & again😭😳
OMG i love love love you for this, thank you so much. loving the new tune. thanks alot bobby 🤗  i wonder if Gurti heard this 😍Edited by shalini01 - 12 years ago
A very dreamy tune... i really loved it 
im still really hoping for season 2 and lets hope they use this beauitful new version of Maahi x
Hiraa x

thank you bobby!...that was so beautiful...i pictured maaneet walking towards eachother while this played in the background...just beautiful👏

i cant find dis ringtone on zedge :(
can u plz give me da exact link or name bobby :) 
The piano in background is awsomeee👏