Posted: 16 January 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged

MAHSOOS......

FaceBook FAN PAGE... Please join :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate

FireSafirePM

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FF :D PLS PLS PLS :D CLICK ME

MAHSOOS PART 65

She looked at flowers, then with a smile looked at ridzy. "not everyone thinks like you and me ridzy... The way you see is different then the way my maan see..." she twisted the flower in her hand...

Maan could here every single word. He stood up and leaned forward to the balcony... Lost in geets words. They way she always praise him was so different, and there was so much love.

Geet glides her long finger over the Patel..." Have you ever mahsoos the flower ridihma? That how cleverly it decorated it self to be the perfect one to attract something..." she smiled. "have you ever tried to think which flower in a garden gives out what smell?... Do you know the name?"

Ridzy confusingly looked at geet. To be honest she never thought about such thing or would or will... "geet..."

"if you can't feel the simplest thing on the earth then how can you understand my maan, how he mahsoos?"
Geet angrily picked mixed variety of flowers and walked off.
Ridzy felt really guilty of asking such thing at the first place, but her intention was never to hurt geet.

The black wooden door breaks open. Geet frustratingly walked in. Like kripa wasn't enough to make this day wars where ridzy ask her stupid silly question.

Maan who was listening everything, also aware how angry she probably is. He stood in middle of the room, arm across his chest.

He could clearly here, geet snatching at the flowers.

"what happen now?"
"au ridzy!" geet looks down. Her face bright red.
"ridzy?"
"she was asking me this silly question..."
"hmm..."
"like asking me how can you see the difference between flowers?"
"toh?"
"what do you mean? How can she ask me such thing?"
she shockingly looked at maan... what does he mean?
"anyone can ask anything..."
maan acted like he barely cared...
"so! It does not mean she have any right to say something about you..."
Maan smiled and brought her in his embrace. He rests her hand on her waist...
"that's not mean you have the right to take someone's words In wrong way..."
Geet looks up.
"she didn't mean anything... She is curious just like you were when we first met..."

Geet blinked few times, thinking back when she first came to know everything. A guilt covered her heart. Smiling sadly...

Dev and ridzy was soon to leave the house. Ridzy touched everyone's feet for blessing and then looked at geet with a sorry eyes. Geet didn't reacts she was thinking about what maan have mentioned.

At least the nightfall have arrived. Geet cuddled up on maans arm, listening to music... It was after almost whole week, that the whole house had no noise...

"why are you so quit today?
"noting... I am tired..." geet rests her face on maans chest, playing with maans nightdress...

She never really went beyond normal thought, she can analyze anyone's emotion, anyone's thought except maan, & that's purely because he have so much effect on her. Geet tiles her head back, looking at maans beautiful face. His eyes are closed and Smile on each corner of his cheek from the music.

Was it the right time to nag him? Geet thought. Then decided not to. It probably wasn't a good day, specially as dads best friend just passed way.

"do you think dad will be alright?"
"I am sure he is fine. Now you sleep.." geet nodes, shifting little to bring up the spread. Then covered them self...
" au where do papa stay?"
Maan spines around, hugging her from the back under the spread.
"home..."
"which home?"
"she brought it after mom and dad..." maan stopped. Geet was rather confused wondering if to push the situation or not...
"after?"
"after they had divorce..."
"was there any big reason?"
"I- I don't know..."

His face clearly showed a new reaction. Geet couldn't guess what that might be, but it wasn't something she have ever seen before.

"Am I asking to many question?" geet sadly looked way... While stroking his cheek.
"no... You never... I really don't know..."

Geets eyes glued together once the music ended.

Next morning, armaan walked in the khurana mansion. He have hard kripas dad have passed way and they moved in to khurana house. Knowing her intention he wanted to double make sure that everything will be fine.

"itni subaru Suva?"
Geet confusingly looked at armaan. She prepared him tea, and on the side for maan... Anny walked down.
"ha... I just found out kripa moved in to your place..." armaan lowers his voice. Hoping no one will over here there. Conversation.
"ha... I really don't want to, but there family is very good friend of papa. Maan can't do anything."
"I bet she killed her DAd..." armaan sarcastically blubbered out...
"chup... Aisa nahi bolte..."

"who have killed who?" anny showed little interest. Armaan looked at her with little shocking expression. Her eyes was exactly like maan. Yet so beautiful.

"au..." geet smiled. Handing anny tea. "I never managed to properly introduced you 2. This is my sister in law anny. And this my friend armaan."

pls pls pls comment :)
it will mean allot...
xxx
pls comment and press like to motivate me..
me will update again soon :Dxx
i am having some problem on pressing likes on all my comments but i have read them :D xx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 16 January 2012 at 8:59am

The following 336 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnaliniaminimmi26snehag10farhana1234pyarisaheliinlwgeetroshni77phanisrinilu_50mishtimskshanmanjugeeta1803mishganfarha451288lovelyninionly4mailsmalikncukishmaaneet25attitudeshyabshanisha319FireSafirePMmintu_7mishimcryskentshruti_raifull2punerilemasrigudiyasimmi11gurtimanetcanonkaruna_MshinedosssAminagatoenmaangeet87mandakini_marchCindygeetshafeejuicybubblejyotiagarwalchahatshahaprajitamadraluminousNK4MSK.Naziashiffasaharmursleenashkichuthea_angely9290860623ada_angelsree12sonika1974HolynaAcharya10roopsiedurga1000stephanieferangelincpp198001leothelionsonuseeuleen10leenfizza25Paingel5armadtrendyfriendskeerthireddy8asmi123lathaaukirinmans22lakshmisalvadiDana Mariecreddychoudhary.acrazedfan19taanniavantika_singhbhakbhartifanMohana14rsingh0103thendral_111Saj110nonabebucyberprincess-Elfin-mons_mbPoonamTYellowtullipsprathyusmilingJanakiSatishrajanirchandranRujul13piyushisana.saba7oooooorizwanaqseductivepurplemaureen84shreeyazzsoniaz121surbhijn106ruark_22MSgayatrikrsh07khansangelRamykrishrichu26mamatha.chingamingnibi_suchiNihsonsk_75priyankasweet21ShilalipiWhitepigeonanisa79lenovolenlovepoorostKashish9687ParrimuskanSukham12MONIJA78sandhyabanojgeet_9713pritmbirdy2011gshrutijassi1212NiharikaNeha777...sharanya...sonaly1234april12saroBeena_gits_medhamigeetpinkybediHiddenTruthspriyankadwivediglamdoll12supernasahuprinces93997531AmElOdImaaneetfanaticmicky11dh_ritiRaina123Swaatiisuba2011-eiya-HADmishtimishtibyashviagarwalBluntlySpeakingimaasthaHina.khanxxxmanali gargstar_777--Dia--Nav2010nan_10m-g19prema_ksam_sweet_parilalitha..-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007abina03Oblivion007charlie1950asmaniAnu_Rbobbydollbaisakh45cute_samrahsweet_mittalQueenbeePallavikamnakptlanshimanshii rokIqbal Neha1kiran99lovebapu18ytanujaPaintedSkyAnu-Ananyaputhkareena32-SwaSan-$ara_$hachicyum321shristi1seshatreeharshithaaaaaaaBharathi_gurtigurti30Ambibambyninavihappydays30neethuMGsheetalvasagangesegbRocks.Dharamishtidoianjalisen85ambeernGudiyalovesguru286pearlExpectoPatronumSparkling-eyes5Shimmerrx.Maaneet4eva.xAnnu8193jssoodshalinisaran89d_soniasamidsamidgbhatinsight555dreamyppreetymaaneetjeyanthi123kshubhangiabhayprsinghluvbalhmaaneetmaahiTanuDDianZohamaaneet_wallflower_gill123Neejucrazydream-indu-nehakapoor7Niharika.Nairmeettumaaneet5awesomepoojatanvi04paponeconritzy09honeygrapesoni4evaDilsay18mypriderupzloveuRaDMG25SpeechlessramaheshKrishnaluv94-memorable-mandy15krati5sanu3108luv_DDmeena..blueopalDoracakeAsh1991mrk-1ambbihaWater.Maya_Pksasi--Saavi---Prithi-sweet cherrysmallvillekomlikapreethimonikasethanuandaviprerna1-afsha-swetha10janu_2006--aarthi--rsroopalimysteriousmillimaaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areebHansaNsweet scorpioCrazzyBusymchopranahtani88maanmeet1--Ratna--sona-raiShalve-kawaii-seemamarypreethiachsweety22keenu_kk6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212Abby-GC-Crazyriya27hopehotsdlife19Remya_Pillaijasraj123-Nia04----nishu---Asmi13-Mishu-Craziest_MGShruthelove2_somaSaamsLittle_Mermaid.impoojavermaSheenGcian..tanya..tamanna1391Madhuri53cookie.Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagdumasSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvdDonnaa

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
awesome update...loved it
ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
awesome Keya...even I was eager to hear Geet's response

Armaan - Annie budding relationship? But Anjali loves Armaan...hai na

well I loved the update and thanks for updating after a short gap. You and muski have habituated us to regular daily doses and you know how it suddenly feels to be devoid of it...mujhe withdrawl symptoms hote hain if I don't get to read you daily

But I understand...u are doing medicine and that could be very challenging

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maureen84Bharathi_gurtiFireSafireFiree

Go to top