Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Geet always thinks about honeymoon...lol...she also wants to go againt with dev & ridzy...this ridzy thniks that maan can't do anything himself...and needs help form geet for everything...but little she know how he manages everything and why geet is so happy with him...she should mahsoos their depth of love...
Dev should tell everything to ridzy...Waithing for twist...

Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
finally completed reading all the parts...

waiting for the twist...

continue soon...

thnx for PMs...
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
and i am back to regular :D xxx
mamatha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
WAITING...😍😍

Edited by maanmania - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yay😃 uve made my day😃 x
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

MAHSOOS......

FaceBook FAN PAGE... Please join :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate

FireSafirePM

PLEASE VOTE FOR MY FF :D PLS PLS PLS :D CLICK ME

MAHSOOS PART 64

"are you still thinking about your parents?" maan asked while feeding geet. She took a spoon full of rice and looked at him with little confusion of asking something about avantika and mr khurana.
"no... I am not thinking about them. I was wondering and wanted to ask you something for long time"
"ha... Ask!"
"what happen between mom and dad?" maans hand froze in mid air, the spoon staid still. Geet didn't open her mouth, rather observing maans face. It did not look happy. His reaction clearly suggested, the subject wasn't something that they should talk about it on there dinner table.
"it's ok..." geet twisted her words. Trying to calm the atmosphere down. His silent felt like millions of scream. "I was only wondering. We can talk about it later" geet faintly smiled and called the servant to clean all the plate. Maan wipes his lips quickly, before walking off to his room.

When geet entered, he was already on his way to leave. Somewhere.
"are you going anywhere?" maan walked up to his table, picking his watch up then wallet flowed by his phone.
"yes dad called. His best friend just had a heart attack..."
"oh no... Shall I come?" geet shockingly looked at him.
"it's ok. I don't want you to see any such thing."
Maan was about to walk out when he turns around. "we will talk tonight..."

Geet faintly smiled. Knowing exactly what he meant. She walked out with him... And kissed his lips, saying goodby.

Maan rushed in to the house. He maybe came once in the mansion, not more ten that. Mr khurana came by and took him to the living room.

A dead body was neatly placed in middle of the bedroom. Covered with white spread, people at the side crying. Maan wasn't sure how exactly to picture nor was able to connect why he was here.
"it's everything alright?"
"mr Sharma is no more. Our business partner an my friend..."

That clicked in maan who exactly this was. It's kripas family, who came to him to complain about his own wife.

"I am sorry dad..."
"it's ok..."
We have to take his family around our house. There house is in auction. I am not sure how to tell that to your mom. I would have saved this house but it's out of my reach now. Someone already have brought with very high Amount of money... And would not sell it back..."

Maan changed his expression in matter of second from sympathy to shock. There was so many thing running through his mind.. What exactly was going on here?

Avantika dropped her fine in anger while few other family member wasn't exactly happy with this news.
"I this our guest house will be perfect!"
"it's not about they staying here, it's about how couldn't he buy there house. That's a very special house to them."
Few of the family member nodes. Geet and anny walks in, surprised with everyone rearranging everything.
"it's everything alright mama?"
"ha... Au your dads friend just passed way and his whole family lost everything, so they will be here, staying with us until everything is fixed."
"which friend?"
"au sharma..."

Geets eyes widens. "is it kripa sharmas family?"
Avantika nodes.

Geet angrily walked straight in her room, and starts dialing maans number. She have completely forgot what maan have told her earlier before walking out, however this is far beyond normal. Kripa, the kripa she can't stand and now will move in her own house.

"bolo geet..."
"why kripas family coming around?"

Maan knew well something like that will come her. Knowing geet she hates anyone around him, and she hates kripa more then anything. Kripa staying around there house won't make anything easy.

"I was about to call you..."
"I don't care! She is not staying around our house. She always tries to seperating us."
"geet... Geet..."

Geet on the other side was beyond restless. She moved up and down along the room like a loonstic. Wondering what's kripas plan.

"geet... Why are you worry about such nonsense? She wont do anything."

Maan walks in to there room. Geet who was facing the balcony failed to relished maan was behind her.
Maan gussed her position by the smell of the perfume. He slides his hand around her waist when geet jumps...
"app.." she hangs up with the phone.
"why are they staying? Surly they must have atleast something!"
"no... Mr sharma have lost everything. He signed this big business deal, and he did not protect any of his personal position along with the business, to pay for the loss, everything went to auction..."

Geet confusingly looked at maan, and there was little sympathy for kripas family, but still not for her.
"I still don't have any sympathy for that kripa.."

Geet twisted her lips in deep thoughts. Later on as the whole sharma family moved in khurana mansion, geet walked downstair to attend as a extra pair of hand. Avantika was laughing at someone's joke, while few aunty telling them to stop, otherwise cooking would never be complete. All the chef stood there giving everything to avantika to cook.

"hungry geet?"
Geet noses a no. "I was thinking of helping.." ridzy was standing at the side. She 2 wondering what to do around the kitchen.
"why don't you get some fresh flower from the garden..." both geet and ridzy nodes and walks out.
Few of bua giggled. Nun of there daughter is law would ever come to the kitchen to help, and here lucky avantika, not one but 2 to help.

Maan was sitting on the balcony, on his brail book, inhaling fresh air, when geet shouts, "which flower is your favorite maan..."
Ridzy looked at geet in surprise, well maan is blind, he surly won't know difference between flowers.
"you asking maan, which flower-he-likes?" she asked with a shocking expression, however trying her best to supress it, so it won't hurt geets feeling.
"ha..." geet looked back at her with the same expression.
"but-he-won't- know- the diff-erence!"
"who have told you that?"
"there all her variety of colours, and different shape... Aur... He can't see the beauty of the- flowers."

Geet confusingly looked at ridzy. Trying to figure out her way of thinking. Geet became so used to maan and his way of thinking that she forgot how a person without eyes think like.

next- updating again soon...
pls pls pls comment :)
it will mean allot...
xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
take_a_hint thumbnail
wow ... i can't believe this ... i m first one to comment  ...

btw the update is awesome ... 

i m sure kripa will plan something 
Edited by NANDY_BRU - 12 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome mindblowing update yar fire 😃
Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Though she has suffered personal losses still wondering what Kripa will try to do now 
The update was great