Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Saj110

Lol at the uk welfare system bashing.. I'm an advocate of the free NHS.. N I think doctors get paid well here... Foreign dovtors don't get paid as much as British doctors but the pay is 50000+.. And their not restricted from gng private if they want to.. The system we have in the UK is the envy of majority of the world.. What country would not want something like the NHS? It's something to be proud of.. Private not everyone can afford so some people suffer for no reason in countries like us whee health insurance is necessary but not always affordable..

thats tru...
OMG i forgpt about usa insurance about helathcare.. lol add that to... hehe...

now it adds up with the treatment they recive...

actually to be honest to run a good life in uk its very easy even the porest person in uk have good and high standard of living if i dont include all the social matter, even for that the nhs provide all the social care team and that to free...
whereas in usa they dont...
i guess my top point should satisfy you except the fact WE HAVE TO PAY 20% TAX...

tell me more about the pay... how is is better hen usa... bcs dilsay just pointed out 250... so thats like 150... we surly dont get that :( but again they are private..
and we are free
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We pay tax but ts not only for the NHS... It's towards the armed forces.. Police.. Olympics.. The street cleaners.. The dust bin men.. The government😕.. Bu I think the rich should be taxed more.. The tax band on the upper n working class is the same atm n dats not fair...
Dilsay thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIRESafiReFIRE

thats tru...
OMG i forgpt about usa insurance about helathcare.. lol add that to... hehe...

now it adds up with the treatment they recive...

actually to be honest to run a good life in uk its very easy even the porest person in uk have good and high standard of living if i dont include all the social matter, even for that the nhs provide all the social care team and that to free...
whereas in usa they dont...
i guess my top point should satisfy you except the fact WE HAVE TO PAY 20% TAX...

tell me more about the pay... how is is better hen usa... bcs dilsay just pointed out 250... so thats like 150... we surly dont get that :( but again they are private..
and we are free

what a discusion lol UK healthcare vs US healthcare

Both system have their pros and cons I am not defending US healthcare system nor accusing the uk one.

Nothing is free here but if u cannot afford  then it is free for u .
If u fall under certain income group ur housing food medical is free .
Yes we have Medicaid and Medicare health Insurance funded by gov . free for those who fall into these caterogies .

Emergency is free for everybody even if u r a foreigner to this country.
Medical practice is expensive here but people who r working or not working can buy health insurance for their medical issues thus coming back to point here Dr in US because of their private practice or gov.funding program they make good money.😃

Edited by Dilsay - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Basically anywhere in the world being a doctor means good money n rightly so.. Doctors save lives n should be paid handsomely for doing so!
Dilsay thumbnail

Basically anywhere in the world being a doctor means good money n rightly so.. Doctors save lives n should be paid handsomely for doing so!

yes u r right 😊

We pay tax but ts not only for the NHS... It's towards the armed forces.. Police.. Olympics.. The street cleaners.. The dust bin men.. The government😕.. Bu I think the rich should be taxed more.. The tax band on the upper n working class is the same atm n dats not fair...

yes..
again agree... rich should be taxed double double compare to us poor😭
gosh we startd an argument.. LOL
arent we suppose to talk about how i can reduce my stress LOL..

anyway dr is not all about money
you need the passion.. :)
to be determen
& dignity
& most importantly enjoy...

:D

Dilsay thumbnail

gosh we startd an argument.. LOL
arent we suppose to talk about how i can reduce my stress LOL..

anyway dr is not all about money
you need the passion.. :)
to be determen
& dignity
& most importantly enjoy...

:D

so true 😛
how we landed on this money and Dr.😆
me the black sheep   needs full bashing heee
hey sweetie forget all this ...where is the update ?
Originally posted by: Dilsay

so true 😛
how we landed on this money and Dr.😆
me the black sheep   needs full bashing heee
hey sweetie forget all this ...where is the update ?

i was watching don 2 and lost my self lol..
now all is running in my head is plan lol
i am typing wont be long :)

and hahah
conversation
Dilsay thumbnail

yes..
again agree... rich should be taxed double double compare to us poor😭

Believe me it happens here  in US if u have more money you will have to pay more Tax and compartively the poor enjoy their life with our Tax money