Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 59:Maan was reading his wife like a brail..
They were lost in one another, so lost that there was no stopping of time.. No care of eating... There was only space for love. Maan was reading his wife like a brail.. Every part was claimed by him, kissed with passion.. Yet he possibly couldn't imagine how this would look like.. How there body was one on there bed...

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
geet reading maans diary and understanding how special his husband is
geet took one of maans latest diary, she starred at him, and then slowly started to glide her finger over the dots... There was her name... Just her name.. But there was something also special.. His feeling described in simple words... Something she is not used to, but something that she can see on his face.. But in words...

Then how does he see her feeling.. How does he know what she feels for him.. How special this love is, how special there moment is to him. Everything about him so special, that it explain as beyond love...
maaneet5 thumbnail

part 59:

b/w acha nok jok
"acca, what is it about?"
"same thing... I wanted to give you surprise, but I think you already know..."
Geet looked at him in confusion...
"I found out from that kripa.." she pulled a face..
"lets not think about her..." maan smiled...

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 60:
armaan tu bi naughty ban gaya
armaan to shut up.
"will you shutup!" geet irritatingly looks at him. "I want to listen!"
"common. You are in your little coasy bedroom 24 hours listening to him... How much you want to listen?"

Edited by maaneet5 - 12 years ago
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 60:
nice reply geet
Geet looked at maan with a smile then back at armaan. Smiling, she could never get enough of him. It would be rare in every direction, more she knows about her husband, the more demand wakes within her. "I could never have enough of him..."
Her one word made armaan silent, looking at there geet. Is she the same geet? So mature, so grownup, not that childish... Who wouldn't stop over exaggerating words.
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 60:
marvelouse scene
Lecture finished. Maan walked down, metting few people before nearly walked off when geet stops him holding his hand. "where are you going without your wife?"
nice question geet
The guards nearly smiled while everyone started to stare at them. Nun knew geet was the mrs khurana.

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 60:
Excellent great superb introduction GEET
Maan smiled, bringing her close before walking out.
Few friends ran towards them, instantly looking at her with question.
"hay... I never formally introduced my husband, this mr maan khurana..." geet proudly claimed, looking at him. "my husband."

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 60:
geet ka anounce sunke sabki dajjiya ud gaye na
"Owo... What? Oh..." mostly this was all the reaction from everyone. First they were confused about, geet being so attractive, and god looking, is married to a blind man! Then he is the royal khurana... Next why and how they can fall in love... For geet it's alright but maan, he can't see how can they be...
Geet could read each one of those expression.
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 60:
wow geet in wedding work maan was alone geet need a massage from maan wow
"do you want a message?"
Geets eyes widens with happy dance... Her body was in pain... And anything will be good. She twists her hand around his neck... Slowly whispering... "how exactly you will give me massage mr khurana?"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 60:
poora scene too much romantic geet great massage from maan
Maan gently touched the hard button that was holding the little cloth to gather, hiding the beautiful essence of his wife. His intention was clear. Geet silently closed her eyes, taking in the darkness with maans warm touch. She inhaled as the warm finger one by one touched the bare skin underneath the blouse. It laid open, as maans hand went around her curve then to the side, taking of the bra. He pulled her up little but to fully remove the cloths. He gently stroked his long finger along the line of geets stomach, pulling the sari, separating it from the skirt. Maan wides his palm all over her thigh, pulling the skirt down then lastly her panty...