Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 58:
fire itne din ke baad aayee lekin aag to ese lagya superb updates mast romantic scenes
"does this heart crib to carry one with this feeling? To feel more and more?"
"yes... It wants more..."

Both was like a cat, brushing there skin with one another to capture the last bit of warmness, to capture the love that there heart mahsoos. The connection which could only explain the love.

Geet crashed on the bed flowed by maan, with no aim to stop. he kissed her blouse, nibbling on the button, until they were helplessly ripped by maans mouth.
maaneet5 thumbnail
coming to part 59:
fire ese romantic scene like na hume har baar faint kar deti go
Maan slowly rests his cheek against geet, anticipating with the burning body heat to explode within him. Ever time he comes close this heat feels far special then anything. His life have been devoted to love his wife. Maan inhaled rapidly to feel where geets hand was traveling. It knew its space. He wasn't sure what to say, except  keep quit to feel the warm hand brushing along his side. The top was already making its way up with her bangle, he felt like taking them off. It was creating a barrier between them.

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
one more romantic scene mind blowing fire
"what is it then?"
Geet opens her eyes, only to find maans. The same eye that used to fear her, now she can only find love. She gently stroked his cheek, pushing him to the bed. She stroked down, bringing a desire, that could only be seen by her. The passion that runs through his vain with her only touch. A frenzy, a rush of blood that runs threw his vain with his wife warmth's.

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
fire ye part me me almost har line pe faint hogayee kaise liki yaar itni romantically
Maan kissed her hand, while geet bends down, to chew his earlobe. "how does that feel?" geet questioned. Starring at his desperation of her  kiss. The passion was clearly visible on his face.
"I want to feel you over and over again.."
"and?"
Maan takes her hand pressing over his lips. Geet licked her lips with desire, a unstoppable desire to taste his in her.
"this is called passion..." she whispered. She rubbed her nose against his cleavage, kissing its way down.
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
they are sharing their feelings their mehsoos about eache other ye acha laga
Maan possible couldnt explaing the feeling, but he wanted to share the feeling with geet. He brought her face up, gently holding... "do you know how I feel inside?"
"how?" geet whispered in his lips...
"can you explain?"
"no.."
"why?"
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:the whole scene was filled with romance and naughtyness]
"because thats your feeling?"
"isn't that us?"

A instant smile formed on geets face.. She could see the naughtiness on his face, now how did her husband became so wild... She bit his lower lips to warn him not to tease.
"ouch..."
"thats from your enemy..."
"and?"
"and she is angry.."
"why?"
"that her husband shouldn't be asking any question when he knows that this geet belongs to its maan... And they are one..."
Maan laughed. While geet teased him further.
maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
maan to peecha hi pad gaya so geet feel karade ek baar use sigh se
"you still have not answered how does sigh feel like.."
Geet twisted her lips, bitting the lower end, wondering how exactly to answer him. She observed him top to belowe, wondering how can she make him feel sigh...
"how about I make you feel sigh.." she smiled... Even though she had no idea how this plan will become live.

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
geet ka explanation class for sigh was badiya
Geet took her hand and stroked gently on his stomach, she bends down and kised him, and sucking his abs. Maans muscle instantly flexed, sitting up. "geet.." she did not stop, instead her hand went around his abdomen, stroking even further... Maans face became red instantly. He could not imagine, but that was his sensitive part...
Geet comes up, kissing his lips, gently pushing him back to the pillow... "how does that feel maan?"

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
poora part me teaching class of sigh with mehsoos padaya gaya hi
He was confused. Wasn't sure how to answer. "something special..."
"do you feel sigh?" she smiled as a smile formed on maans cheek... She came over.. Now fully determinant to teach her husband. She supressed her chest against him... "do you know when I feel sigh?"
"when?"
"when someone teases me about you... Because every thing we do... Or have done.. Every moment that I spend with you becomes visible on my face..."
"thats why your body increases its heat?"
Geet nodes. "
thats because I cant be open... You are my only jaan that I can be open with..."

maaneet5 thumbnail
part 59:
poora ka poora part hi romantic hi ye para especially
Maan kissed her cheek, then the other, wondering how to reply... "the way I love you does that make you sigh?.. The way way I stroke my palm down against your smooth skin.." maan wasnt just whispering those words, he also doing the action with his hand. Geet closed her eyes with the passion.
"the way I feel your plumb shape curve, to stroke the hardness, then gently travel down to your belly..."
"yes..."
"how about the way I stroke your bare foot with my, my thigh touching yours... How does that feel like geet?"
"don't stop... Never stop..."