~MAHSOOS~ MAnneT - THREAD 7 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome... lovely mehsoos!

MAHSOOS PART 60...

It was planned that maan will drop geet off and later on he will join. Geet still couldn't forget the morning aroma of her husband. She half lost managed to do her work. The study seem so pointless, she was never the top or topper in class, but she was alright. Geet lazily plagued with pen, waiting anticipatingly when maan will come.

"depressed?" armaan came from no where, taking his seat.
"yea... I am waiting when maan will come. He is giving out a lecture today...
"OMG, I can officially met your husband!"
Geet rolled her eyes, sliding down on the table. Staring at the design of her bag that maan have brought when they were at there honeymoon, another memory, it was already making her so restless.
"oh...kripa..." geet knew well this will effect armaan, but she just wanted to let him know. "he came to maan other day and was saying something to him!"
"what?"
"yes... But maan told her to leave... I know I should not ask, but can just tell her to stay out of my life. I would have done that but I just can't stand her!"
Armaan looked t geets gloomy face and smiled. Have he have no feeling for her. Anymore!
"sure I will..."

The day eventually came to its destination. Maan steps out of the limo, it was his last lecture in this collage. He does this less, but for the collage foundation they support it's very important, and the collage who have personal lecture from him, well they are count as lucky.

As maan stepped in, he could sense geets eyes. It perhaps is his imagination. Where few minutes back conformation of her tex informed him that she will be there.

As maan started his speech armaan won't shutup with his bak bak, geets eyes was glued to the stage. While listening and being mesmerised by her husband she kept punching and slapping armaan to shut up.
"will you shutup!" geet irritatingly looks at him. "I want to listen!"
"common. You are in your little coasy bedroom 24 hours listening to him... How much you want to listen?"

Geet looked at maan with a smile then back at armaan. Smiling, she could never get enough of him. It would be rare in every direction, more she knows about her husband, the more demand wakes within her. "I could never have enough of him..."
Her one word made armaan silent, looking at there geet. Is she the same geet? So mature, so grownup, not that childish... Who wouldn't stop over exaggerating words.

Lecture finished. Maan walked down, metting few people before nearly walked off when geet stops him holding his hand. "where are you going without your wife?"
The guards nearly smiled while everyone started to stare at them. Nun knew geet was the mrs khurana.

Maan smiled, bringing her close before walking out.
Few friends ran towards them, instantly looking at her with question.
"hay... I never formally introduced my husband, this mr maan khurana..." geet proudly claimed, looking at him. "my husband."

"Owo... What? Oh..." mostly this was all the reaction from everyone. First they were confused about, geet being so attractive, and god looking, is married to a blind man! Then he is the royal khurana... Next why and how they can fall in love... For geet it's alright but maan, he can't see how can they be...
Geet could read each one of those expression. She felt so uncomfortable yet so hurt that this her so called friends... Armaan rushed in along with anjali...
"omg is mr khurana. I can not believe when geet told us you were here before!"
Maan smiled and shared a warm handshake. "oh we so have to show him around the collage..."

The principle walked in, he wasn't amused with hyper armaan. "mr malik, please behave!"
"what?" armaan pulled a face which made geet and maan laughed.
"I am so sorry mr khurana..." principle apologised. To the couple. Maans hand was around geet , holding her close. He could sense she was worry with the rapid heartbeat.
"it's alright." maan pelightly replied. "I don't mind seeing my wife's class..." geet looked at him with a smile ignoring the crowds questioning eyes.

As the day came to an end, both maan and geet took there chance to get out from armaans bak bak, who have forgot the word limitation to everything...

"do you have any other work to do for rest of the day?" she curled the button of his t-shirt, creating a shape. Gently stroking her nose against his cheek as they completely rests on in the limo...

"hmm... I don't think so! Why?"

One day way from dev and ridimas marriage. Geet was rushing around the house like mad, helping and last minute arrangement. Maan hated that, he was sitting in the room alone, he couldn't understand there was so much worker then why geet spending so much time... It was late evening when she evantually managed to come to her room.

Maan was busy with some file, geet managed to have a quick shower and then took her seat next to maan, resting her head on his shoulder.

"wedding is so tiring..." she complained.
"they really did not require your help"
"are, how can you say that? I am the badi bhu, I have to."
Maan nodes his head with a smile. Then twists his hand around her waist...
"do you want a message?"
Geets eyes widens with happy dance... Her body was in pain... And anything will be good. She twists her hand around his neck... Slowly whispering... "how exactly you will give me massage mr khurana?"

Maan smirks and picks her up, taking her to the bedroom, he gently layers her down to the bed, loosing the big pally exposing her blouse.

Maan gently touched the hard button that was holding the little cloth to gather, hiding the beautiful essence of his wife. His intention was clear. Geet silently closed her eyes, taking in the darkness with maans warm touch. She inhaled as the warm finger one by one touched the bare skin underneath the blouse. It laid open, as maans hand went around her curve then to the side, taking of the bra. He pulled her up little but to fully remove the cloths. He gently stroked his long finger along the line of geets stomach, pulling the sari, separating it from the skirt. Maan wides his palm all over her thigh, pulling the skirt down then lastly her panty...

Geet couldn't express how his hand was gently messaging her forbidden part. His hand was like a heaven, reading it's way down her waist to tigh.
"it's that comfortable?" maan whispered in a passionate manner.
"amazing..."
"where does it hurts the most?"
"everywhere..." geet naughtily teased...

more piya
  part 5
  part 6
  part 7

next- naughty (ahem ahem continues😲)
hello...
pls press the like for me..
:D
to motivate and most importantly comment :D
pls pls pls
thank you so much for all the past ikes and comments to motivate me :D
Xxx

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
awsem update armaan is so cute lovew maneet finaly everyone knew geet is mrs khurana
awesome one...just love their passion...
sach me geet matuared hogayi hai...
armaan tho...uuufff geet ko competition de reha hai kya?hehehhehee
kripa ka naamo nishaan nehi..hhhmmm eisa hi ho...
awesome dear!!
plzz continue soon!!
two updates .. wow...

thanks and both were awesome

continue soon
Awesome update...
continue soon...

amazing Keya...I would have loved some interaction between Kripa being told off...but i guess that will be next part...

Maan and Geet are finally very comfortable with each other and they have really started understanding each other. Loved the way they both reacted in college
Both d parts were great
Geet is so happy to introduce her husband to everyone
Waiting for d next update