Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
im sorry but cant wait any longer!!
have to go now!!
taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aab toh refresh kar kar k hands pain kar rahe hai jaldi pls!!!!!!!!!
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

MAHSOOS......59

FaceBook FAN PAGE... Please join :)
please add this and other acc if you would like
PM as i alternate

FireSafirePM

Maan slowly rests his cheek against geet, anticipating with the burning body heat to explode within him. Ever time he comes close this heat feels far special then anything. His life have been devoted to love his wife. Maan inhaled rapidly to feel where geets hand was traveling. It knew its space. He wasn't sure what to say, except  keep quit to feel the warm hand brushing along his side. The top was already making its way up with her bangle, he felt like taking them off. It was creating a barrier between them.

Maan took is hand and stroked her cheek... "what does sigh look like again?" devs words did not drop out from his thought, instead it created a storm inside him to know, to study his wife. He could feel geets dimple, knowing she is smiling... "is it a smile?"
"no.." geet equally replied with passion. She thought maan have left the thought, but seems like her husband have a very sharp mind, nothing could distract him.
"what is it then?"
Geet opens her eyes, only to find maans. The same eye that used to fear her, now she can only find love. She gently stroked his cheek, pushing him to the bed. She stroked down, bringing a desire, that could only be seen by her. The passion that runs through his vain with her only touch. A frenzy, a rush of blood that runs threw his vain with his wife warmth's.

Maan kissed her hand, while geet bends down, to chew his earlobe. "how does that feel?" geet questioned. Starring at his desperation of her  kiss. The passion was clearly visible on his face.
"I want to feel you over and over again.."
"and?"
Maan takes her hand pressing over his lips. Geet licked her lips with desire, a unstoppable desire to taste his in her.
"this is called passion..." she whispered. She rubbed her nose against his cleavage, kissing its way down.
Maan possible couldnt explaing the feeling, but he wanted to share the feeling with geet. He brought her face up, gently holding... "do you know how I feel inside?"
"how?" geet whispered in his lips...
"can you explain?"
"no.."
"why?"
"because thats your feeling?"
"isn't that us?"
A instant smile formed on geets face.. She could see the naughtiness on his face, now how did her husband became so wild... She bit his lower lips to warn him not to tease.
"ouch..."
"thats from your enemy..."
"and?"
"and she is angry.."
"why?"
"that her husband shouldn't be asking any question when he knows that this geet belongs to its maan... And they are one..."
Maan laughed. While geet teased him further.
"you still have not answered how does sigh feel like.."
Geet twisted her lips, bitting the lower end, wondering how exactly to answer him. She observed him top to belowe, wondering how can she make him feel sigh...
"how about I make you feel sigh.." she smiled... Even though she had no idea how this plan will become live.

Geet took her hand and stroked gently on his stomach, she bends down and kised him, and sucking his abs. Maans muscle instantly flexed, sitting up. "geet.." she did not stop, instead her hand went around his abdomen, stroking even further... Maans face became red instantly. He could not imagine, but that was his sensitive part...
Geet comes up, kissing his lips, gently pushing him back to the pillow... "how does that feel maan?"

He was confused. Wasn't sure how to answer. "something special..."
"do you feel sigh?" she smiled as a smile formed on maans cheek... She came over.. Now fully determinant to teach her husband. She supressed her chest against him... "do you know when I feel sigh?"
"when?"
"when someone teases me about you... Because every thing we do... Or have done.. Every moment that I spend with you becomes visible on my face..."
"thats why your body increases its heat?"
Geet nodes. "thats because I cant be open... You are my only jaan that I can be open with..."

Maan kissed her cheek, then the other, wondering how to reply... "the way I love you does that make you sigh?.. The way way I stroke my palm down against your smooth skin.." maan wasnt just whispering those words, he also doing the action with his hand. Geet closed her eyes with the passion.
"the way I feel your plumb shape curve, to stroke the hardness, then gently travel down to your belly..."
"yes..."
"how about the way I stroke your bare foot with my, my thigh touching yours... How does that feel like geet?"
"don't stop... Never stop..."

They were lost in one another, so lost that there was no stopping of time.. No care of eating... There was only space for love. Maan was reading his wife like a brail.. Every part was claimed by him, kissed with passion.. Yet he possibly couldn't imagine how this would look like.. How there body was one on there bed...

The morning sun was slowly, gently was coming to its destination to wake the love birds... To wake the lovers...

Maan was off to its morning exercise while geet for her morning love.. She left the tea to the side, with immense desire starring at him...
While waiting on the sofa for him to join in for the morning coffee, geet took one of maans latest diary, she starred at him, and then slowly started to glide her finger over the dots... There was her name... Just her name.. But there was something also special.. His feeling described in simple words... Something she is not used to, but something that she can see on his face.. But in words...

Then how does he see her feeling.. How does he know what she feels for him.. How special this love is, how special there moment is to him. Everything about him so special, that it explain as beyond love...

Maan came by and joined geet. Geet instantly drooped the diary...
"I have a lecture today again in your collage..." geet took the towel from maan and started to dry his hair as he leaned in her arm... Comfortably resting him self in her embrace.
"acca, what is it about?"
"same thing... I wanted to give you surprise, but I think you already know..."
Geet looked at him in confusion...
"I found out from that kripa.." she pulled a face..
"lets not think about her..." maan smiled...

MORE PIYA part 5
part 60 page 43

where is my 400 LIKES...
😭
atleast over 350...
please press them... otherise i think you have become
bord of my mahsoos...😭
i am not sure how this going.. but if you press the like and my coome... LIKE ALLL THE
COMMENT THEN it surly will motivate me😳

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me 1st to commenthe was asking what does sigh looks like from her Geet was trying to explain him with passion   That was really  Update and you deserve a 
Edited by Speechless - 12 years ago
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.. Their love is so pure.. Ooh he's off to her college.. Kripa myt try to take advantage of the situationπŸ˜• n how is it even possible to get bored of Mahsoos? It's one of the best Maneet ffs.. If not the best.. XEdited by Saj110 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum dear
superb
lovely
next time give mehasoos first dear
and try to give onemore dear
ll be waiting
ossum
desperately for his suprise to see
riya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome dear...
loved how geet made maan to feel her...the way she thought him the feelings... the way they loved each other...
i want maan to know abt geet's brail classes too...hmm,,,not to forget" BLAST THAT KRIPA...by maan"
wish we can see to that soonπŸ˜‰
HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Update Safi
Maan & Geet Love Understanding teasing awo
sho &
nd Maan writing all abt geet nd hiz feeling n diary
nd geet reading nd knowing iz so
maanz
surprise

Safi dear