Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunnys gesture towards amar (Page 7)

Poll Question: Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [21.18%]
67 [78.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ceejay Senior Member
ceejay
ceejay

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Amar had lifted Vida too during pool party.

Sunny acts for cameras so she should know that Amar is doing the same to give
footage for BB.  it does not mean anything..
seems to be his signature moves to portray a Bollywood hero. LOL

Sunnys puts on her signature pout everytime she dances - pole or mehbooba. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ceejay

Amar had lifted Vida too during pool party.

Sunny acts for cameras so she should know that Amar is doing the same to give
footage for BB.  it does not mean anything..
seems to be his signature moves to portray a Bollywood hero. LOL

Sunnys puts on her signature pout everytime she dances - pole or mehbooba. LOL

It was bollywood song playing, and Amar just did the signature move of the industry. First he did it with vida, and now sunny. I just find absolutely ridiculous that people are using that to downgrade his character. 
Also, When movie stars come to reality shows like Big Boss, DID, or saregampa etc. they always do such things as lifting female contestants, kissing them, hugging them. Should all them be considered as having bad niyat?

Edited by MrManagement - 15 December 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wicked galsusan29

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Poor Amar Cry   Ever since Sky called him a "Napusank" , he is trying all his best to prove that he is not. But since he is taking wrong route, he gets accussed by sunny and shonali LOL  I think next PM will accuse him of same thing followed by Juhi Embarrassed

PM already has done that!! Remember that Amar removes his shirt to seduce her!! LOL
Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by wicked gal

and by that logic people should find srk a tharki too,he lifts women in most of his promotional events..and LOL at someone who said he can't lift her without permission maybe he should have kept asking her can i touch your hand??can i lift you ??can i turn you around??can put my  hand here?can i put my hand there?during the dance that would have been so gentlemanly LOLLOLLOL

Actually, I don't like the fact that SRK calls women on stage and dances with them. Most women watching his show adore him and dream of being touched by him. However, watching celebrities interact with women like that gives ordinary men the incorrect impression that women enjoy being fawned over and touched like that. Some modern Indian women may have all goes attitudes. Most women though still are conservative and don't appreciate some things. SRK and women swooning for him is the exception not the norm.

So truthfully yes, if you want to dance with a woman, first you ask for permission. And unless you are really well acquainted, it means classical ballroom style hold and movements. No intimate holds, lifts, grinding unless there is understanding and permission. (Alas, I am old fashioned in some ways. I am aware that the norms of gentleman and ladylike behavior are dying in urban club culture).

ClapClapClapClap
Where is the love button??
Amazing comment and so true!! @ bold you are not the only one!!

Edited by Snehabr - 15 December 2011 at 9:51pm
ReallyCool IF-Sizzlerz
ReallyCool
ReallyCool

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Its a bollywood theme task whole day n ended with rain dance coz rain songs r integral part of romance in bollywood songs, what does this unny know of bollywood anyways, i doubt she ven saw any also!! Its normal for guy to lift in rain songs, see akshay n so many more did it too!!

Sunny is dumbo in bollywood knowledge, how could she comprehend what she doesnt know!! So much natak she is doing for lufing n saying married man n all, im sure his wife must b laughing at sunnys desperate attention seeking tactics in show by now!!! Tongue
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Ok. After watching the dance and confrontation, I don't know why much ado was made about nothing. It did seem like Sunny said no to Amar, but it was not like she was mortified or horrified. In her conversation with Juhi she agrees the situation is moot, and that she will explain it to him when she gets a chance.

When she confronts Amar, she is not assassinating his character or using accusatory tones. She clarifies that she didn't find it weird or wrong. She merely reminds him that he ought to avoid such things as a married man, especially after the issues with Sho-Sho. To me it seemed like they sorted it out no issues, all the issues are on the forum here.

When you think of it, most women, no matter how much they trust their husbands would be a touch jealous when their husband dances with a po*n star and would probably be upset knowing that he lifts her etc. Even if it is a common filmi move, isn't it prudent to remind him that he is a family man and keep that in mind with his interactions. I don't think Amar thinks much about that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehabr

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
seriously i was abusing sunny lyk hell tht tyme:@ she is p**n star,and keya keya nehi kiya usne!! now she is taking the avatar of "shati shabitri"??  aplog kiyu uski support leti ho aur kiyu usko vote karke bacha liya no idea!!!  

Go to top