Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunnys gesture towards amar (Page 6)

Poll Question: Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [21.18%]
67 [78.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Moderator- Goldie
-Moderator-
-Moderator-

Joined: 04 October 2011
Posts: 1868

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

http://fhg.sunnyleone.com/fhg/78/?nats=MzMuMy4xLjEuMS42MDAxNjk5LjAuMC4w

see Niyat of Sunny in link


Now this explains why Sunny is most googled celeb in India LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaMrManagement

drDopa Senior Member
drDopa
drDopa

Joined: 08 November 2011
Posts: 359

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by wicked gal

whats a difference between prostitutes and po*nstars?.prostitutes are forced,po*nstars do it out of choice thats the only difference..and yes biggboss didn't sign her up for po*n work,i can see that ..they signed her for vulgar dances and to grab footage where her cleveage is visible and to give tasks where women can get wet and seductive...and why does sunny do pole dance??to seduce whom??little kids?first seduce men then when they are seduced cry foul?
maybe amar should contact vivid entertainment and make a video with her and send it as gifts for all those who were offended by his act of lifting up a  woman without her permission.Cry


I've explained the difference between the two in several posts before. One is not better than the other. Just different. Too knackered to do it all over again.

 

Consent is penultimate. Seductive behavior, short dresses, smiling and flirting, none of these are consent to be touched. We have to stop making excuses for people who cross a line. Women in society face challenges because instead of telling someone they were wrong in touching, we question her as in why she smiled or why she wore a revealing top. I'll give Amar the complete benefit of the doubt that he made an unintentional mistake and that Sunny over exaggerated it. However, this whole attitude that someone is inviting people to touch them on account of cleavage or pole dance or whatever is wrong and must stop.




ok i honestly didnt understand the logic here...u do everything possible to attract men but then they shouldnt cross their limits????Confused "omggg i can seduce and joke around with u but ur not allowed to touch me"...
she should have said no for being his partner if she was tht concerned abt his wife...this is all planned...and bdw she was smiling with her eyes closed throughout tht lift...it didnt even luk like a lusty lift man
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24749

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

ya right..consent is must ..she didn't mind him touching her otherwise,did she??when they all go hug each other in morning do they take consents??if he had not lifted her,what would be different ?they were all touching each other still?whats so sexual in a lift?


It does not have to be sexual at all. It is all about personal space and choice, and you ought to respect that for each individual. It is as simple as that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hide.driftingaway

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24749

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazinga02

 
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Consent is penultimate. Seductive behavior, short dresses, smiling and flirting, none of these are consent to be touched. We have to stop making excuses for people who cross a line. Women in society face challenges because instead of telling someone they were wrong in touching, we question her as in why she smiled or why she wore a revealing top. I'll give Amar the complete benefit of the doubt that he made an unintentional mistake and that Sunny over exaggerated it. However, this whole attitude that someone is inviting people to touch them on account of cleavage or pole dance or whatever is wrong and must stop.


ok i honestly didnt understand the logic here...u do everything possible to attract men but then they shouldnt cross their limits????Confused "omggg i can seduce and joke around with u but ur not allowed to touch me"...
she should have said no for being his partner if she was tht concerned abt his wife...this is all planned...and bdw she was smiling with her eyes closed throughout tht lift...it didnt even luk like a lusty lift man


That is because we have been ingrained with the incorrect, inappropriate and uneducated notion that flirting, sultry behavior, revealing clothes means a woman wants men to touch her and feel her up. Women want to express their freedom and individuality, they do want to appear attractive and likeable to the opposite gender. But that does not mean they want to be touched or felt up. We have to start building a society where we respect space and expect explicit consent before any touching.

 

I'm not saying Amar is wrong. Amar could have made an honest mistake. It could be a misunderstanding. Defend him on the basis that he misunderstood, that is fair.  Don't defend him on the basis that Sunny was asking for it, even she has her right to personal space.


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya510hide

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Joined: 30 January 2011
Posts: 1587

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by Bazinga02

 
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Consent is penultimate. Seductive behavior, short dresses, smiling and flirting, none of these are consent to be touched. We have to stop making excuses for people who cross a line. Women in society face challenges because instead of telling someone they were wrong in touching, we question her as in why she smiled or why she wore a revealing top. I'll give Amar the complete benefit of the doubt that he made an unintentional mistake and that Sunny over exaggerated it. However, this whole attitude that someone is inviting people to touch them on account of cleavage or pole dance or whatever is wrong and must stop.


ok i honestly didnt understand the logic here...u do everything possible to attract men but then they shouldnt cross their limits????Confused "omggg i can seduce and joke around with u but ur not allowed to touch me"...
she should have said no for being his partner if she was tht concerned abt his wife...this is all planned...and bdw she was smiling with her eyes closed throughout tht lift...it didnt even luk like a lusty lift man


That is because we have been ingrained with the incorrect, inappropriate and uneducated notion that flirting, sultry behavior, revealing clothes means a woman wants men to touch her and feel her up. Women want to express their freedom and individuality, they do want to appear attractive and likeable to the opposite gender. But that does not mean they want to be touched or felt up. We have to start building a society where we respect space and expect explicit consent before any touching.

 

I'm not saying Amar is wrong. Amar could have made an honest mistake. It could be a misunderstanding. Defend him on the basis that he misunderstood, that is fair.  Don't defend him on the basis that Sunny was asking for it, even she has her right to personal space.



I am for giving women personal space, and asking permission before touching them. That a closed topic of me. But I just can't understand why contestants like shonali wear clothes that reveal almost everything and then protest about people niyat. The type of clothes is see female contestants wearing are absolute inappropriate.  I fine with them having a choice and being independent. If wearing clothes like that makes them fell independent that fine, but they need to understand that if you make a choice there is going to be consequences. If you wear revealing clothes you can't complain about people niyat because taali ek haath se ni bajdi. 
return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Joined: 18 January 2006
Posts: 24749

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement


I am for giving women personal space, and asking permission before touching them. That a closed topic of me. But I just can't understand why contestants like shonali wear clothes that reveal almost everything and then protest about people niyat. The type of clothes is see female contestants wearing are absolute inappropriate.  I fine with them having a choice and being independent. If wearing clothes like that makes them fell independent that fine, but they need to understand that if you make a choice there is going to be consequences. If you wear revealing clothes you can't complain about people niyat because taali ek haath se ni bajdi. 


Agreed partly, if you show cleavage, you can't expect everyone not to look, you can't expect them not to get turned on or even fantasize about you, you can't expect them not to flirt or try pickup lines. BUT you can expect that they don't pass lewd comments and they won't touch you until you give consent.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27

ashankini Newbie
ashankini
ashankini

Joined: 14 February 2006
Posts: 46

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
i think amar was just acting a normal rain sequence in movies plus they were all there somehow no one saw sid eyeing shonali?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taurus27maja

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Joined: 13 April 2005
Posts: 1187

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by wicked gal

ya right..consent is must ..she didn't mind him touching her otherwise,did she??when they all go hug each other in morning do they take consents??if he had not lifted her,what would be different ?they were all touching each other still?whats so sexual in a lift?


It does not have to be sexual at all. It is all about personal space and choice, and you ought to respect that for each individual. It is as simple as that.
she didn't say anything after amar kissed her in the couple task or when he lifted her in that task,so what happened now??how is amar supposed to know that everyday these women have different boundaries..they are o.k with crass jokes one day like shonali and laugh at it and two weeks later they feel uncomfortable and now sunny o.k with lifting in couple task two weeks later not o.k..i think poor amar should ask each girl everyday whether he can talk to her or hug her because these women can turn around and call him characterless few days laterAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maja

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sky needs Amar more then Amar needs him.

2 3

Author: PSB_Zone   Replies: 18   Views: 2876

PSB_Zone 18 2876 06 December 2011 at 8:44am by blue-ice.
Sky attracted towards sunny

2

Author: Chits1   Replies: 10   Views: 1298

Chits1 10 1298 05 December 2011 at 9:39am by fire_gun
bigg boss partial behavior towards kitty cat

Author: ChuglkhorBander   Replies: 5   Views: 798

ChuglkhorBander 5 798 02 December 2011 at 4:53am by boredsoul
I was respectful towards all the girls: Shakti

Author: cutiepies   Replies: 3   Views: 873

cutiepies 3 873 30 October 2011 at 10:42am by Chingaari
BigBoss and Sanju biased towards Missra

2 3 4

Author: chutiappa.gowda   Replies: 30   Views: 2538

chutiappa.gowda 30 2538 30 October 2011 at 9:18am by * Unnati *

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index