Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunnys gesture towards amar (Page 4)

Poll Question: Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [21.18%]
67 [78.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippitaurus27

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by wicked gal

and by that logic people should find srk a tharki too,he lifts women in most of his promotional events..and LOL at someone who said he can't lift her without permission maybe he should have kept asking her can i touch your hand??can i lift you ??can i turn you around??can put my  hand here?can i put my hand there?during the dance that would have been so gentlemanly LOLLOLLOL

Actually, I don't like the fact that SRK calls women on stage and dances with them. Most women watching his show adore him and dream of being touched by him. However, watching celebrities interact with women like that gives ordinary men the incorrectression that women enjoy being fawned over and touched like that. Some modern Indian women may have all goes attitudes. Most women though still are conservative and don't appreciate some things. SRK and women swooning for him is the exception not the norm.

So truthfully yes, if you want to dance with a woman, first you ask for permission. And unless you are really well acquainted, it means classical ballroom style hold and movements. No intimate holds, lifts, grinding unless there is understanding and permission. (Alas, I am old fashioned in some ways. I am aware that the norms of gentleman and ladylike behavior are dying in urban club culture).

if you talking about being old fashioned lifting women has been around since movies started even during my mothers time and before that,i don't think anyone will get any sexual feelings seeing a man lift a woman,its not cheap or vulgar...and i find it ironical that sunny who outside the house will go to bed with him on cameras for couple of hundred dollars would get offended by something so simple..its not o.k to treat her badly because she is po*nstar i agree,but it would shocking if tomorrow same amar can hump her on cameras for the world to see and she would be enjoying it in the name of profession.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

and by that logic people should find srk a tharki too,he lifts women in most of his promotional events..and LOL at someone who said he can't lift her without permission maybe he should have kept asking her can i touch your hand??can i lift you ??can i turn you around??can put my  hand here?can i put my hand there?during the dance that would have been so gentlemanly LOLLOLLOL

Actually, I don't like the fact that SRK calls women on stage and dances with them. Most women watching his show adore him and dream of being touched by him. However, watching celebrities interact with women like that gives ordinary men the incorrect impression that women enjoy being fawned over and touched like that. Some modern Indian women may have all goes attitudes. Most women though still are conservative and don't appreciate some things. SRK and women swooning for him is the exception not the norm.

So truthfully yes, if you want to dance with a woman, first you ask for permission. And unless you are really well acquainted, it means classical ballroom style hold and movements. No intimate holds, lifts, grinding unless there is understanding and permission. (Alas, I am old fashioned in some ways. I am aware that the norms of gentleman and ladylike behavior are dying in urban club culture).

that is called manners, which amar do not have.. 
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Actually, I don't like the fact that SRK calls women on stage and dances with them. Most women watching his show adore him and dream of being touched by him. However, watching celebrities interact with women like that gives ordinary men the incorrectression that women enjoy being fawned over and touched like that. Some modern Indian women may have all goes attitudes. Most women though still are conservative and don't appreciate some things. SRK and women swooning for him is the exception not the norm.

if you talking about being old fashioned lifting women has been around since movies started even during my mothers time and before that,i don't think anyone will get any sexual feelings seeing a man lift a woman,its not cheap or vulgar...and i find it ironical that sunny who outside the house will go to bed with him on cameras for couple of hundred dollars would get offended by something so simple..its not o.k to treat her badly because she is po*nstar i agree,but it would shocking if tomorrow same amar can hump her on cameras for the world to see and she would be enjoying it in the name of profession.

she is not a prostitute ... she works in p* movies... each work got their own professionalism ... whether you like it or not.. 

she didn't signed BB for P* work... Amar desperately missing his wife, it look like he cannot sleep with out his wife, it is months now in the show, and showing that frustration on the girls out there... by the way Sunny was looking stunningly  beautiful in those sari and in rain... so it is auto reaction from this desperate guy.. first he tried with PM showing his body, then shonali, then now sunny thinking of her profession... what he does is cheaper than Sunny's profession .. 

sent him home, as he is desperately in need of his wife

Edited by lats22 - 15 December 2011 at 2:07pm
lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Sunny made an issue out of it.

She didn't need to bitch about it behind his back and then later humiliate him in front of everyone.

She does worse things in her professional life and this was another task she has to fulfill, i don't see why she created a scene about it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya510-Moderator-Sphallolaliahide--ania--.driftingawayreturn_to_hades

.driftingaway IF-Sizzlerz
.driftingaway
.driftingaway

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Just finished that part where Sunny tells Juhi that Amar lifted her despite her asking him not to. In her words, "main bola don't do it don't do it don't do it. No No No."

Then why did he? Hmmm...

It doesn't matter if she's a po*nstar or pole dancer or beds 100 people. Respect her wish and leave her alone. Simple.

I agree. He should have asked her formally before picking her up. If she said 'NO' then he was wrong in picking her up at all. It doesn't matter that she's a po*nstar, that doesnt mean anyone can touch her and treat her however they wish to. Thats a disgusting sentiment to possess. Her profession should have nothing to do with the way she is treated, especially when it comes to giving mutual respect.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya510hideTheDilettantereturn_to_hades

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Just finished that part where Sunny tells Juhi that Amar lifted her despite her asking him not to. In her words, "main bola don't do it don't do it don't do it. No No No."

Then why did he? Hmmm...

It doesn't matter if she's a po*nstar or pole dancer or beds 100 people. Respect her wish and leave her alone. Simple.

I was watching the segment as well and before amar lifted her, all she was doing was laughing. You can see here lips didn't move at all. So i don't know when she said "don't left me please".

But regardless, Your right that a man should not go against a women wishes. But I this case amar may have been a little aggressive but probably meant no harm. I can agree that amar has a problem with manners, but I think that his niyat is fine. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123TheDilettanteSunoNa...return_to_hades

Go to top