Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunnys gesture towards amar - Page 3

Poll

Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Nope. No one is special. Every human being has a choice. Some people don't even like to shake hands with the opposite gender. It's a choice we respect.

Again I reiterate, I'm not saying Sunny was right or Amar was wrong. He probably had no idea about it and she blew it out of proportion. But saying she is a po*n star and therefore has absolutely no right to even dislike or question some touching is wrong and is a very derogatory attitude.

I agree on the part that Pstar has every right on her body. Some people are just can't understand that. But I don't think that amar had any bad attention on letfting her. He was just trying to do a film type sequence. Also, sunny did mention that amar doesn't make her uncomfortable or give her bad vibes. So I think this is just case of misunderstanding. Amar is sometimes so keen of being the best and wining everything that he forgets everything else. He didn't have any evil attentions behind touching sunny. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ps_saintpaul

PM did accuse him in the start.. PM was the first one to accuse AMAR , and then SHONALI, and now SUNNY

pretty soon sky and sid will be accusing the poor guy too🀣
-Moderator- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

pretty soon sky and sid will be accusing the poor guy too🀣

Hopefully Andrew Symonds wont accuse him πŸ˜†
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bechara Amar, ban gaya universal molester. Soon even the voice of Big Boss will accuse him of molesting it. πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Hopefully Andrew Symonds wont accuse him πŸ˜†

Just watching the rain sequence. That poor fellow is romancing a pole somewhere in the corner. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually, I don't like the fact that SRK calls women on stage and dances with them. Most women watching his show adore him and dream of being touched by him. However, watching celebrities interact with women like that gives ordinary men the incorrectression that women enjoy being fawned over and touched like that. Some modern Indian women may have all goes attitudes. Most women though still are conservative and don't appreciate some things. SRK and women swooning for him is the exception not the norm.

So truthfully yes, if you want to dance with a woman, first you ask for permission. And unless you are really well acquainted, it means classical ballroom style hold and movements. No intimate holds, lifts, grinding unless there is understanding and permission. (Alas, I am old fashioned in some ways. I am aware that the norms of gentleman and ladylike behavior are dying in urban club culture).

if you talking about being old fashioned lifting women has been around since movies started even during my mothers time and before that,i don't think anyone will get any sexual feelings seeing a man lift a woman,its not cheap or vulgar...and i find it ironical that sunny who outside the house will go to bed with him on cameras for couple of hundred dollars would get offended by something so simple..its not o.k to treat her badly because she is po*nstar i agree,but it would shocking if tomorrow same amar can hump her on cameras for the world to see and she would be enjoying it in the name of profession.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually, I don't like the fact that SRK calls women on stage and dances with them. Most women watching his show adore him and dream of being touched by him. However, watching celebrities interact with women like that gives ordinary men the incorrect impression that women enjoy being fawned over and touched like that. Some modern Indian women may have all goes attitudes. Most women though still are conservative and don't appreciate some things. SRK and women swooning for him is the exception not the norm.

So truthfully yes, if you want to dance with a woman, first you ask for permission. And unless you are really well acquainted, it means classical ballroom style hold and movements. No intimate holds, lifts, grinding unless there is understanding and permission. (Alas, I am old fashioned in some ways. I am aware that the norms of gentleman and ladylike behavior are dying in urban club culture).

that is called manners, which amar do not have.. 
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: wicked gal

if you talking about being old fashioned lifting women has been around since movies started even during my mothers time and before that,i don't think anyone will get any sexual feelings seeing a man lift a woman,its not cheap or vulgar...and i find it ironical that sunny who outside the house will go to bed with him on cameras for couple of hundred dollars would get offended by something so simple..its not o.k to treat her badly because she is po*nstar i agree,but it would shocking if tomorrow same amar can hump her on cameras for the world to see and she would be enjoying it in the name of profession.

she is not a prostitute ... she works in p* movies... each work got their own professionalism ... whether you like it or not.. 

she didn't signed BB for P* work... Amar desperately missing his wife, it look like he cannot sleep with out his wife, it is months now in the show, and showing that frustration on the girls out there... by the way Sunny was looking stunningly  beautiful in those sari and in rain... so it is auto reaction from this desperate guy.. first he tried with PM showing his body, then shonali, then now sunny thinking of her profession... what he does is cheaper than Sunny's profession .. 

sent him home, as he is desperately in need of his wife

Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sunny made an issue out of it.

She didn't need to bitch about it behind his back and then later humiliate him in front of everyone.

She does worse things in her professional life and this was another task she has to fulfill, i don't see why she created a scene about it.

Just finished that part where Sunny tells Juhi that Amar lifted her despite her asking him not to. In her words, "main bola don't do it don't do it don't do it. No No No."

Then why did he? Hmmm...

It doesn't matter if she's a po*nstar or pole dancer or beds 100 people. Respect her wish and leave her alone. Simple.