Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunnys gesture towards amar (Page 2)

Poll Question: Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
18 [21.18%]
67 [78.82%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

vinit_mittal Senior Member
vinit_mittal
vinit_mittal

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Amar should have avoided that situation... what was the need to lift sunny ?.. Sky and Juhi managed to do the dancing in a very decent way.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya510lilymily-Moderator-chammakchalloSnehabrreturn_to_hades

nobykbaby Newbie
nobykbaby
nobykbaby

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
every one knows difference between sunny and amar... one is a familyman..with no gossips... and other one is a po*nstar who always ready to share bed with any cheap dog for some money... now u decide who got class and decency...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippianns123

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

How bholi and sati Savitri Sunny trying to be? Apni po*n movies mai jism ka ek ek hishsha dikha chuki hai and here she talking about Niyat of Amar .SUNNY, shame on you if you discuss same thing again.

Being a po*n star does not mean that there is an open invitation to touch and leer at her as one pleases. Every human being has a personal space that must be respected, no matter what. I'm not saying Amar was wrong or Sunny was right here. My point is that we can't prohibit a po*n star from having their right of personal space.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya510vinit_mittallilymily-Moderator-chammakchalloSnehabr--ania--gremlin.hideTheDilettante

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Originally posted by vinit_mittal

Amar should have avoided that situation... what was the need to lift sunny ?.. Sky and Juhi managed to do the dancing in a very decent way.

If Amar has lifted her what's wrong with that? In po*n movies she kept laying under different different men. Here she could not be lifted by decent man?

If she did not wish to be lifted. That's that. Who she bedded before that is irrelevant and moot to the issue on hand.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diya510lilymily-Moderator-SnehabrSphallolalia

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
he had lifted her in previous task too,what changed suddenly?and it was a decent lift,its not like he turned her upside down to expose her or on his shoulders to touch her butt..thousands of film heroes lift women everyday in our films,whats the big deal..if you keep the hate aside,did it honestly look indecent or cheap compare that to what miss sati savtri shonali and half naked sid were doing?Angry

Edited by wicked gal - 15 December 2011 at 1:08pm

lippianns123

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sphallolaliareturn_to_hades

Sphallolalia Goldie
Sphallolalia
Sphallolalia

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Moderator-

Poor Amar Cry   Ever since Sky called him a "Napusank" , he is trying all his best to prove that he is not. But since he is taking wrong route, he gets accussed by sunny and shonali LOL  I think next PM will accuse him of same thing followed by Juhi Embarrassed

Amar lifted Sunny after their retro performance earlier... and we all know how Amar is 'very keen' to win every single task and be the top performer in every single act... He was probably on a brawn trip, as Sky can't lift Juhi, Andrew won't bother lifting PM and Sid will be breathless even if he lifts Sho's handbagWink

Well, PM already did it Moddy, in the first round... remember about Amar taking off his shirt when she is around blah blahBig smile

Edited by trinket - 15 December 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anns123-Moderator--Cruiser-

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
and by that logic people should find srk a tharki too,he lifts women in most of his promotional events..and LOL at someone who said he can't lift her without permission maybe he should have kept asking her can i touch your hand??can i lift you ??can i turn you around??can put my  hand here?can i put my hand there?during the dance that would have been so gentlemanly LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya

Go to top