Sunnys gesture towards amar - Page 5

Poll Question :

Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

http://fhg.sunnyleone.com/fhg/78/?nats=MzMuMy4xLjEuMS42MDAxNjk5LjAuMC4w

see Niyat of Sunny in link

Now this explains why Sunny is most googled celeb in India πŸ˜†

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I've explained the difference between the two in several posts before. One is not better than the other. Just different. Too knackered to do it all over again.

Consent is penultimate. Seductive behavior, short dresses, smiling and flirting, none of these are consent to be touched. We have to stop making excuses for people who cross a line. Women in society face challenges because instead of telling someone they were wrong in touching, we question her as in why she smiled or why she wore a revealing top. I'll give Amar the complete benefit of the doubt that he made an unintentional mistake and that Sunny over exaggerated it. However, this whole attitude that someone is inviting people to touch them on account of cleavage or pole dance or whatever is wrong and must stop.

ok i honestly didnt understand the logic here...u do everything possible to attract men but then they shouldnt cross their limits????πŸ˜• "omggg i can seduce and joke around with u but ur not allowed to touch me"...
she should have said no for being his partner if she was tht concerned abt his wife...this is all planned...and bdw she was smiling with her eyes closed throughout tht lift...it didnt even luk like a lusty lift man
Originally posted by wicked gal

ya right..consent is must ..she didn't mind him touching her otherwise,did she??when they all go hug each other in morning do they take consents??if he had not lifted her,what would be different ?they were all touching each other still?whats so sexual in a lift?

It does not have to be sexual at all. It is all about personal space and choice, and you ought to respect that for each individual. It is as simple as that.
Originally posted by Bazinga02

ok i honestly didnt understand the logic here...u do everything possible to attract men but then they shouldnt cross their limits????πŸ˜• "omggg i can seduce and joke around with u but ur not allowed to touch me"...
she should have said no for being his partner if she was tht concerned abt his wife...this is all planned...and bdw she was smiling with her eyes closed throughout tht lift...it didnt even luk like a lusty lift man

That is because we have been ingrained with the incorrect, inappropriate and uneducated notion that flirting, sultry behavior, revealing clothes means a woman wants men to touch her and feel her up. Women want to express their freedom and individuality, they do want to appear attractive and likeable to the opposite gender. But that does not mean they want to be touched or felt up. We have to start building a society where we respect space and expect explicit consent before any touching.

I'm not saying Amar is wrong. Amar could have made an honest mistake. It could be a misunderstanding. Defend him on the basis that he misunderstood, that is fair.  Don't defend him on the basis that Sunny was asking for it, even she has her right to personal space.

That is because we have been ingrained with the incorrect, inappropriate and uneducated notion that flirting, sultry behavior, revealing clothes means a woman wants men to touch her and feel her up. Women want to express their freedom and individuality, they do want to appear attractive and likeable to the opposite gender. But that does not mean they want to be touched or felt up. We have to start building a society where we respect space and expect explicit consent before any touching.

I'm not saying Amar is wrong. Amar could have made an honest mistake. It could be a misunderstanding. Defend him on the basis that he misunderstood, that is fair.  Don't defend him on the basis that Sunny was asking for it, even she has her right to personal space.

I am for giving women personal space, and asking permission before touching them. That a closed topic of me. But I just can't understand why contestants like shonali wear clothes that reveal almost everything and then protest about people niyat. The type of clothes is see female contestants wearing are absolute inappropriate.  I fine with them having a choice and being independent. If wearing clothes like that makes them fell independent that fine, but they need to understand that if you make a choice there is going to be consequences. If you wear revealing clothes you can't complain about people niyat because taali ek haath se ni bajdi. 
Originally posted by MrManagement

I am for giving women personal space, and asking permission before touching them. That a closed topic of me. But I just can't understand why contestants like shonali wear clothes that reveal almost everything and then protest about people niyat. The type of clothes is see female contestants wearing are absolute inappropriate.  I fine with them having a choice and being independent. If wearing clothes like that makes them fell independent that fine, but they need to understand that if you make a choice there is going to be consequences. If you wear revealing clothes you can't complain about people niyat because taali ek haath se ni bajdi. 

Agreed partly, if you show cleavage, you can't expect everyone not to look, you can't expect them not to get turned on or even fantasize about you, you can't expect them not to flirt or try pickup lines. BUT you can expect that they don't pass lewd comments and they won't touch you until you give consent.

i think amar was just acting a normal rain sequence in movies plus they were all there somehow no one saw sid eyeing shonali?

It does not have to be sexual at all. It is all about personal space and choice, and you ought to respect that for each individual. It is as simple as that.
she didn't say anything after amar kissed her in the couple task or when he lifted her in that task,so what happened now??how is amar supposed to know that everyday these women have different boundaries..they are o.k with crass jokes one day like shonali and laugh at it and two weeks later they feel uncomfortable and now sunny o.k with lifting in couple task two weeks later not o.k..i think poor amar should ask each girl everyday whether he can talk to her or hug her because these women can turn around and call him characterless few days later😑
Amar had lifted Vida too during pool party.

Sunny acts for cameras so she should know that Amar is doing the same to give
footage for BB.  it does not mean anything..
seems to be his signature moves to portray a Bollywood hero. πŸ˜†

Sunnys puts on her signature pout everytime she dances - pole or mehbooba. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ceejay

Amar had lifted Vida too during pool party.

Sunny acts for cameras so she should know that Amar is doing the same to give
footage for BB.  it does not mean anything..
seems to be his signature moves to portray a Bollywood hero. πŸ˜†

Sunnys puts on her signature pout everytime she dances - pole or mehbooba. πŸ˜†

It was bollywood song playing, and Amar just did the signature move of the industry. First he did it with vida, and now sunny. I just find absolutely ridiculous that people are using that to downgrade his character. 
Also, When movie stars come to reality shows like Big Boss, DID, or saregampa etc. they always do such things as lifting female contestants, kissing them, hugging them. Should all them be considered as having bad niyat?
Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago