Sunnys gesture towards amar - Page 4

Poll

Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Just finished that part where Sunny tells Juhi that Amar lifted her despite her asking him not to. In her words, "main bola don't do it don't do it don't do it. No No No."

Then why did he? Hmmm...

It doesn't matter if she's a po*nstar or pole dancer or beds 100 people. Respect her wish and leave her alone. Simple.

I agree. He should have asked her formally before picking her up. If she said 'NO' then he was wrong in picking her up at all. It doesn't matter that she's a po*nstar, that doesnt mean anyone can touch her and treat her however they wish to. Thats a disgusting sentiment to possess. Her profession should have nothing to do with the way she is treated, especially when it comes to giving mutual respect.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Just finished that part where Sunny tells Juhi that Amar lifted her despite her asking him not to. In her words, "main bola don't do it don't do it don't do it. No No No."

Then why did he? Hmmm...

It doesn't matter if she's a po*nstar or pole dancer or beds 100 people. Respect her wish and leave her alone. Simple.

I was watching the segment as well and before amar lifted her, all she was doing was laughing. You can see here lips didn't move at all. So i don't know when she said "don't left me please".

But regardless, Your right that a man should not go against a women wishes. But I this case amar may have been a little aggressive but probably meant no harm. I can agree that amar has a problem with manners, but I think that his niyat is fine. 

Originally posted by: MrManagement

I was watching the segment as well and before amar lifted her, all she was doing was laughing. You can see here lips didn't move at all. So i don't know when she said "don't left me please".

But regardless, Your right that a man should not go against a women wishes. But I this case amar may have been a little aggressive but probably meant no harm. I can agree that amar has a problem with manners, but I think that his niyat is fine. 

Can't argue there. Didn't notice it that well. Let's see if hosts bring this issue to light.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrManagement

she was not expecting him to lift her.. she was protesting after lift thru out, when he put her down, immediately you can see her with Sky.. which she might have thought as a safer option..

Vote this amar out so that he can go and sleep with his wife.. despo
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

she is not a prostitute ... she works in p* movies... each work got their own professionalism ... whether you like it or not.. 

she didn't signed BB for P* work... Amar desperately missing his wife, it look like he cannot sleep with out his wife, it is months now in the show, and showing that frustration on the girls out there... by the way Sunny was looking stunningly  beautiful in those sari and in rain... so it is auto reaction from this desperate guy.. first he tried with PM showing his body, then shonali, then now sunny thinking of her profession... what he does is cheaper than Sunny's profession .. 

sent him home, as he is desperately in need of his wife

whats a difference between prostitutes and po*nstars?.prostitutes are forced,po*nstars do it out of choice thats the only difference..and yes biggboss didn't sign her up for po*n work,i can see that ..they signed her for vulgar dances and to grab footage where her cleveage is visible and to give tasks where women can get wet and seductive...and why does sunny do pole dance??to seduce whom??little kids?first seduce men then when they are seduced cry foul?
maybe amar should contact vivid entertainment and make a video with her and send it as gifts for all those who were offended by his act of lifting up a  woman without her permission.😭
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: wicked gal

whats a difference between prostitutes and po*nstars?.prostitutes are forced,po*nstars do it out of choice thats the only difference..and yes biggboss didn't sign her up for po*n work,i can see that ..they signed her for vulgar dances and to grab footage where her cleveage is visible and to give tasks where women can get wet and seductive...and why does sunny do pole dance??to seduce whom??little kids?first seduce men then when they are seduced cry foul?
maybe amar should contact vivid entertainment and make a video with her and send it as gifts for all those who were offended by his act of lifting up a  woman without her permission.😭

I've explained the difference between the two in several posts before. One is not better than the other. Just different. Too knackered to do it all over again.

Consent is penultimate. Seductive behavior, short dresses, smiling and flirting, none of these are consent to be touched. We have to stop making excuses for people who cross a line. Women in society face challenges because instead of telling someone they were wrong in touching, we question her as in why she smiled or why she wore a revealing top. I'll give Amar the complete benefit of the doubt that he made an unintentional mistake and that Sunny over exaggerated it. However, this whole attitude that someone is inviting people to touch them on account of cleavage or pole dance or whatever is wrong and must stop.

blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she was ok sky kissing her hand but not amar's lifting :P

Originally posted by: dude82

ohhh... Yeah... If keeping your hand on your half face and blushing means saying no...
Then yes she did say no...and quite a lot...
This girl is making me angry nowy
😡
she never said like she told juhi..."maine bola tha no no no ni...
Dont do it dont do it.."
Rubbish...
😡 😡 😡

Itna gussa.😆😆
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Itna gussa.😆😆

I sometime fell that people on this forum get more upset over issues than the contestant on the show do🤣
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I've explained the difference between the two in several posts before. One is not better than the other. Just different. Too knackered to do it all over again.

Consent is penultimate. Seductive behavior, short dresses, smiling and flirting, none of these are consent to be touched. We have to stop making excuses for people who cross a line. Women in society face challenges because instead of telling someone they were wrong in touching, we question her as in why she smiled or why she wore a revealing top. I'll give Amar the complete benefit of the doubt that he made an unintentional mistake and that Sunny over exaggerated it. However, this whole attitude that someone is inviting people to touch them on account of cleavage or pole dance or whatever is wrong and must stop.

ya right..consent is must ..she didn't mind him touching her otherwise,did she??when they all go hug each other in morning do they take consents??if he had not lifted her,what would be different ?they were all touching each other still?whats so sexual in a lift?