Sunnys gesture towards amar

Poll Question :

Is sunny's reaction justified to juhi after amar lifts sunny in dance?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
she is all faking towards amar it seems... he ain't done nothing wrong...
 Poor Amar ðŸ˜­   Ever since Sky called him a "Napusank" , he is trying all his best to prove that he is not. But since he is taking wrong route, he gets accussed by sunny and shonali 😆  I think next PM will accuse him of same thing followed by Juhi 😳

Originally posted by -Moderator-

Poor Amar ðŸ˜­   Ever since Sky called him a "Napusank" , he is trying all his best to prove that he is not. But since he is taking wrong route, he gets accussed by sunny and shonali 😆  I think next PM will accuse him of same thing followed by Juhi 😳

thats all fake they are trying to get rid of him becoz he is a strong contender...
Sunny over-reacted to the situation!!
Originally posted by -Seraphic-

Sunny over-reacted to the situation!!

Also, if one person is accused of something, it is really easy for other people to use that to advantage and accuse them again. Sunny is just using the situation to her advantage to gain some footage. It like a domino effect, once person accused amar, and now everyone is doing it. 
The same thing happened with pm, when one person called her psycho everyone started to say he is mentally unstable. 
Originally posted by MrManagement

Also, if one person is accused of something, it is really easy for other people to use that to advantage and accuse them again. Sunny is just using the situation to her advantage to gain some footage. It like a domino effect, once person accused amar, and now everyone is doing it. 
The same thing happened with pm, when one person called her psycho everyone started to say he is mentally unstable. 

i totally agree

I've not seen it, so I cannot comment with certainty. It is possible that Sunny felt uncomfortable and did not like it, but I won't put it past anyone in the house to exaggerate and blow things out of proportion. Especially when Amar is already in hot water.

But c'mon Amar, didn't you learn anything from Sho-Sho situation. How hard is it to avoid these situations?

against her wish he has no right to lift her up.. 
Amar should have avoided that situation... what was the need to lift sunny ?.. Sky and Juhi managed to do the dancing in a very decent way.
every one knows difference between sunny and amar... one is a familyman..with no gossips... and other one is a po*nstar who always ready to share bed with any cheap dog for some money... now u decide who got class and decency...