Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think she overreacted...ram must explain to her the real thing instead of shouting on her...
girls are very emotional in these matter...ram has to understand this
poor priya...
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO I  THINK SHE OVEREACTED  I THINK IT WAS VERY MELODRAMATIC AND BORIN ,I LIKED THE WAY RAM HANDLED HER ISSSUE
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 100raj

priya overreacted??

i am in opinion that priya clearly over reacted .
rams words are very clear with apeksha.he not going to betray priya.he will not break her trust.

shockingly even after hearing all conversation priya over reacted.

and most pathetic is she is sharing this with her father.

what ram did in case of ashwin and now what priya doing in case apeksha.

prriya unjustifiably arrogant in accusing ram.😭

Priya didnt overreact.. She heard some of the convos and some she didnt..For a minute imagine to be in Priya's shoes at that point of time and at that place..We too would have done in the same way..Infact we may have created a scene and done more damage to ourselves..I thought Priya handled the scene justifiably well; no melodrama, shouting or screaming..

There is no pathetic behaviour of her sharing her mann ki baatein with her Dad.. In times of emotional upheavals all of us need a sounding board in life to share and get relief from the crisis facing us..

Ano no she isnt unjustifiably arrogant in accusing Ram..Where did she accuse??..She only says" I will not question your actions or your past, but just for my own peace of mind come out with your explanations"
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Had Priya let Ram tell her abt his ateet last week this would not happen today...SHe made it a laughing matter that time and today she made it a dramatic moment...

I dont think she over reacted...The reason I will give her BOD is she prolly did not hear the whole convo...She only saw what she saw...A strange woman in her husband's arms...What she had heard was what Apeksha had told her a night before...What was she to do...Suddenly BIWI part came out...

She should not blame Ram for not sharing his past...He tried...Now he is on the defence so was rude to Priya at the end...

Best thing would have been instead of priya asking vague questions as "kya aapka uss ladki ke saath rishta hai?" obviously he will say yes as he does have a rishta with Apeksha in some way which we dont know yet...

Instead of asking close ended Q. she should have ask direct open ended Q so he would have had to tell her abt the rishta..

Aapka uss ladki ke saath kya rishta hai?  How is she related to you? 

She needs to admit although her heart trusts Ram, her brain is wanting to know abt his past...than dont say I dont want to know your past...Darn it you are curious and anxious to know so you can put your mind to ease...

Time to fess up on both sides...Who apeksha is...Beyond that RaYa need to fess up this Samjhauta ka rishta is no longer a compromise...it is more than that to each other...Time to move forward not backwards.
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

She should not blame Ram for not sharing his past...He tried...Now he is on the defence so was rude to Priya at the end...

----------------

already ram once tried to tell priya in the past about apeksha.
but priya started to laugh at that time and not even heard what he was trying to tell at that time.she moved out of room laughing at that time.

so ram was never wanted to hide truth from her.but priya not listened at that time.

so both occasion her reaction was abnormal.

Edited by 100raj - 12 years ago
cutiesakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think priya overreacted...a wife cant digest it at all...ram hadnt seen her in such a state...she is a wife...n now she has developed feelings for her hubby...she doesnt want to believe on wot she saw but its her luv n relationship wich forced her to behave like dis...but it was normal n natural...if she dint doall dat dan it wud be unnatural...