Posted: 12 years ago
priya overreacted??

i am in opinion that priya clearly over reacted .
rams words are very clear with apeksha.he not going to betray priya.he will not break her trust.

shockingly even after hearing all conversation priya over reacted.

and most pathetic is she is sharing this with her father.

what ram did in case of ashwin and now what priya doing in case apeksha.

prriya unjustifiably arrogant in accusing ram.😭

I don't agree with u anyone who has some place in their heart will do react in the same way more than dialogues she was shocked for hug scene u know...
i dont think so... priya acted as a normal wife even though she said dat she's his friend but still she love him but not yet recognised... wen ashwin's issue erupted it was vikram who guided ram... now priya's dad will guide her...by looking by priya's POV any wife cannot handle any other woman in his husband's arms(as she doesnt know APE is his sis) n d way she says "tumhara yaha ek parivar hai.." n all stuff anyone can believe... problem is her doubt is not being cleared n she cannot discuss it wid ram as he's upset... so to have a second opinion(as we discuss wid our friend whether we've done is right or wrong..) she discuss it wid her dad... 
i don't think she overreacted. it was quiet natural for any one to act like that. and moreover she is struggling whether to listen to her heart or mind???

coming to sharing with her father - he is her best friend apart from a good father and he always says those words for which priya gets an answer. 
Originally posted by 100raj

priya overreacted??

i am in opinion that priya clearly over reacted .
rams words are very clear with apeksha.he not going to betray priya.he will not break her trust.

shockingly even after hearing all conversation priya over reacted.

and most pathetic is she is sharing this with her father.

what ram did in case of ashwin and now what priya doing in case apeksha.

prriya unjustifiably arrogant in accusing ram.😭

I dont think she over reacted at all...first of all she couldnt hear what Apeksha and Ram were talking...all she could see was them hugging...she kept quiet when she got the kangan but now she saw them hugging..so obviously she has to ask...
No, I don't think Priya over-reacted.

Ram may keep on saying theirs is a marriage of compromise, which true for a few weeks/months. But considering what they've gone through- Ashwin track, pushteini haar, plane crash/karva chauth, to name a few - its moved on to something more.

Coming back to the topic. The way Apeksha has been talking to Priya & then Ram for the past few days the words have been suggestive of a more than platonic relationship. Priya is justified in her reaction; it shows us that she has fallen in love with Ram though she may not have realised it. At least, she didn't stew over it but honestly informed Ram of having seen him with Apeksha. Any wife would question such an issue, whether in love or not.

About Priya discussing with her dad. When one is in such a close relationship, like a marriage, one loses the objectivity & becomes subjective. You need to step back & get in an objective viewpoint to regain your objectivity. That is exactly what Priya is doing.
i dont think priya overreacted
ofcourse she heard Rams convo but it is quite misleading
The way she acted is correct 
if ram can discuss everything with this best friend (vikram) then why can't priya with her best friend (NOT SHRUTI...  but her daddy) cuz of double relationship? c'mon! at least she isn't discussing with mommy-dearest... then she's wrong ..lol
i dont think priya over reacted no wife can handle that her husband is hug another women. 
she clearlt tell to ram that she trust him but her mind not alow to do this.i think she was right.
i think she didn't over reacted. she completely became perfect wife(biwi no.1) so her behavior is justified ðŸ˜Š