Humare ek advice Uday/Manveer fans ke liye ;) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz dont be dishearted ,,,,i think akash factor will bring powerful chemistry between manveer,,,,,,😊
Originally posted by PriincessGiirl

i think AKASH is only for a few days...!!!πŸ˜†

I HOPEEE THOSE FEW DAYS R OVA NOW
ONLY UV DAYSSS SHUDD CUMMM
Guys we can't give up warna the CVs win--they  want us to start liking Akash! well, I for one am a life long Udayveer Ki Deewani...so I'm not changing teams quite yet!

But to the rest: each their own!
You ppl should relax a bit i mean dont worry manveer will be together soon😊
After yesterday's episode i feel there's still hope!!
πŸ˜‰
Again trespassing ..sorry for that...

Lets give cvs some time..Serial started some weeks ago and we all want the lead to change..
I mean, akash is not that bad...

But the problematic thing  is i too like Udayaveer as his and monaya chemistry is 😳 😳

So lets give cvs some  time and why Akash is getting much screen space these days is because "its like fire or air, which blows harder before dies out"

So chill...
😭

u r so ryt..its not fun watchng akash n manyata torture
I guess i will straighaway mail all this to setindia. They need to know they aren't gonna get any viewers if they stick up with the old aged romance style of Akash Moniya πŸ₯±
i think from next week we'll get to see a lot of ManVeer!!!

Now that Uday's ego is hurt, he'll try every way to make Manyata realize she belongs to him... and  i can already imagine some power packed gali galoj moments...ufff...ufff...anyways,...in the process he'll perhaps truely start falling for her...well he has to fall for her cuz she is like THE GIRL for him, challenging for him. i cant say anything about Manyata though!!

I'm waiting eagerly for the makeover and its effect on Uday!!!πŸ˜†
guys.. how are you expecting Akash will be a side character? Was not he the hero of the "agle janam me"?? and the way they are showing UV.. they are going to make him villain no doubt.. heroes never have two heroines in our soaps.. is not it??

I see no hope for manveer.. it is going to be manash or ashman.

Not that I like it but..