Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Luvu. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: soni595

Dude, y'all need to relax. Contrary to the popular opinion on this forum, I do believe the future storyline is heading towards a Manyata-UV union. Also, I do think that BOTH Akash and UV are the leads but their roles would be reversed in the future. (kind of)

Keep smiling,
Soni

I wish you be proved right and me wrong..I really so wish 😒 Thankyou, you made me feel betterEdited by .Luvu. - 12 years ago
ninii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YA TODAY WASTED 45 MIN HOPING TO SEE UDAYVEER...BUT HOPE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER...
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Luvu.

I must say you have gutts.. I dont have that much gutts to tolerate Akash-Moniya scenes 🤣 Its seriously getting on my nerves 🤢 I will check the updates before watching the episode 😉 or I might end up breaking my tv and I cant risk my tv 😆

I won't lie, I think I cheat the system a bit. I live in Canada, so DEK comes on Sony at 2:30 PM (I'm at work or school then, so I can't watch) then again at 10:00 PM ( I like to go to sleep; I need to get up early) So I read the updates, then go home and watch the scence I want.

It saves me time; my TV stays alive and Well, AND I get my Udayveer fix without Akash contamination 😃😉
.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninii

YA TODAY WASTED 45 MIN HOPING TO SEE UDAYVEER...BUT HOPE TO SEE THEM TOGETHER...

Thats all we can do...Hope
.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

I won't lie, I think I cheat the system a bit. I live in Canada, so DEK comes on Sony at 2:30 PM (I'm at work or school then, so I can't watch) then again at 10:00 PM ( I like to go to sleep; I need to get up early) So I read the updates, then go home and watch the scence I want.

It saves me time; my TV stays alive and Well, AND I get my Udayveer fix without Akash contamination 😃😉

All I can say your schedule has saved you 😆 Its better to read the updates and watch "worth it" scenes rather than wasting our time watching a drag on episode 😉
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God I am yelling this since 3 days now ... They are just giving that idiot akash much importance to make uday realize that their is a girl in this world who can choose someone over him 😉... Just watch UV'z previous scenes he'z shown a total Casanova and he uses girlz just for xxx... So if monia will hate him and won't be attracted towards him he'll go mad his ego will bruised like hell and he will finally fall for her and for monia well as per television history hatred is the first step of love 😆... SO CHILL GUYS GIVE THEM TIME TO DEVELOP THE STORY WELL... 😃
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hubze

Oh God I am yelling this since 3 days now ... They are just giving that idiot akash much importance to make uday realize that their is a girl in this world who can choose someone over him 😉... Just watch UV'z previous scenes he'z shown a total Casanova and he uses girlz just for xxx... So if monia will hate him and won't be attracted towards him he'll go mad his ego will bruised like hell and he will finally fall for her and for monia well as per television history hatred is the first step of love 😆... SO CHILL GUYS GIVE THEM TIME TO DEVELOP THE STORY WELL... 😃

COMPLETELY AGREE ...TODAYS EPI TOTALLY PROVED ITS MAAN VEER...😉
.Luvu. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hubze

You have a point! but Aakash has been declared the lead and thats what is scaring me! From yesterday there are very few scenes of UV and lots of scenes of Akash. I am totally put off 😭
I wish you are right...I wish I wish I wish
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Luvu.

You have a point! but Aakash has been declared the lead and thats what is scaring me! From yesterday there are very few scenes of UV and lots of scenes of Akash. I am totally put off 😭
I wish you are right...I wish I wish I wish

Well OFFICIAL LEAD please man 🤢 we have so many example in television in which initially someone else was the lead but afterwards on public demand the bad guy flew the girl... Any show is made for audience and if they are not satisfied then who will watch the it????? 👎🏼 Probably the CVs themselves...😆😆
PriincessGiirl thumbnail
i think AKASH is only for a few days...!!!😆