i know it was sooo cute
but still
loved it
xxx
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d-luna88

You remembered him again. Todays in a row. Very well done girl!!!!!😃

The epi was really good without our sweetheart anyway. Rashi was really good as well. There was not moaning or complaining, even though she is not being treated warmly and has to work to much.

GoHem and GoKi what can I say just awesome!!!😃

Thanks Kristin,these pics of Vishal keep me going😆Goki and Gohem just always rock,no doubt the TRP's are going to be rocking!,aww Raashi is slowly brainwashing me into her side🤣
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

chika mee tooo loved all the gohem scenes.😉.. both of them are missing each other... Ahem is becoming sweeter and sweeter day by day,,...  Ahem even ignored his favorite  green tea just to see her... he is restless until he sees her...

loved to see rashi changing and maybe start of Rahem...

Second time i've seen Ahem rejecting Green tea for his Gopi😳
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Thanks for these pictures of Vishal Kristin,it keeps me going on😆 Goki and Gohem are just awesome,no doubt the TRP's are going to be amazing again😉,Raashi is slowly brainwashing me to her side!🤣

These Rashi fans have brained washed me first and then Rashi did it as well 😆

Yeah lets see if SNS can break its own record
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

These Rashi fans have brained washed me first and then Rashi did it as well 😆

Yeah lets see if SNS can break its own record

Fantastic,however were not so lucky,Raashi's kalakari's have still not been revealed,until than we won't be able to see everyone truly accept her again,the storm in Raashi's life has just began,now she has to face the consequences of her actions and than she needs to show MB how much she really has repented and changed. Also if Raashi does not change now,she never will and the whole story will drag on and get borring🥱
Ichangedit thumbnail

Fantastic,however were not so lucky,Raashi's kalakari's have still not been revealed,until than we won't be able to see everyone truly accept her again,the storm in Raashi's life has just began,now she has to face the consequences of her actions and than she needs to show MB how much she really has repented and changed. Also if Raashi does not change now,she never will and the whole story will drag on and get borring🥱

Well I think there has to be sometime to go by before the kalakaris can come out. If it happens very soon I think Jigar and Hetal will kick her out immediatelly again and I think then there is no hope of her staying the good girl she is know. I always said that the modi's have to see that she truly has changed before the kalakari's can come out without her being kicked out again. So hopefully it will take them another month or two to show us this and hopefully Urmi will be at fault for it so that Rashi can finally truly seperate from her mother
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Good idea Kristin,im missing Jigar so much,i think i'll just watch some previous episodes where he was cheerful and happy😆
Ichangedit thumbnail

Good idea Kristin,im missing Jigar so much,i think i'll just watch some previous episodes where he was cheerful and happy😆

That is the best way forward I think 😭

But as Nazma said he could be seen in today's sbb or sbs (don't know which) so we will see him hopefully on monday
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail

That is the best way forward I think 😭

But as Nazma said he could be seen in today's sbb or sbs (don't know which) so we will see him hopefully on monday

Omg look at Jigar and Hetal here,so sweet,we shoud have a name for them too😆
Ichangedit thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Jital or Hegar?

HeJi or JiHe?

from Nazma's I like Jital more than Hegar