Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ABHIYA marriage makes me happy---Ekta ruined the show big time, but any other ending would have made no sene to me, for me ABhiya are meant to be together and the marriage ending is purrfect, lets assume they lived happily ever after
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PurpleFairy

I'll miss them, too :(

I know, Tanzie. It's really tough and I've had to say so many Goodbyes in the past year that I guess I wasn't ready for this one even if it's just a show 'coz AbhIya are so much more for me than a mere fictional couple.
@Avi: Aw! Thank you, dear. That's Josie and Sam from the movie Never Been Kissed. Adorable film. Do catch it if you get time (:

AHHH!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE...I AM A lot like josie 😆 and i can totally relate to her in everything throughout the movie 😳...and i wish every teacher was as hot as Sam Coulson 😍 😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

Amazing Post Neetz 🤗 It just hit me today that tomrrow there will be no PKYEK to rave or rant about. I wouldn't molest my refresh button on youtube to see if PKYEK is uploaded on YT. No matter how many terrible tracks or episodes we have had with this show in one year, this show is so close to my heart. Today, when I watched Abhay and Piya become each others forever and ever in the name of marriage, I actually teared up. That Dil Ibadat song just touched my heart. We all have so many memories with that song! I still remember the first time it had played, how crazy the whole forum had gone and we saw a million vms on that song 😳 Abhay and Piya are the epitome of love. These two have gotten through so many things but at the end, like they said,  their love is the biggest weapon in any fight! When remembering all the Abhiya moments, my heart was just overwhelmed, because there were so many memories of the forum especially how everyone would just rave about their chemistry and I know for a fact, I would just watch those same scenes repeatedly on youtube! Abhay would be no more to drool over .. I wish that we just got to see more. But I will say, I have many complaints on how this show was treated in between but I wanna let go of that, and be happy today! I thought the performances and all weren't required, like I would have loved if that time was utilized in some more Abhiya looking back and talking about their past or something like that but koi baat nahi 😊 I am so happy Abhiya got a happy ending that they deserved and I think we all deserved 😆 Oh and on that last alvida scene, I was so happy they used Priya to talk! I  mean she launched SO with Remix and today she was with the channel in the end with PKYEK 😃

About SO, I have watched so many shows from this channel, it was my favourite channel! SO gave me MJHT, DMG, PKYEK,LNMDJ and Remix which happen to be in my all time favourite shows list! I will miss this channel so much! Its a shame that the only youth channel had to be shut down! I mean this was the only channel which gave what the youth wanted to watch but in this world of thirst of TRPs sadly, it could only last for 7 years but they were 7 wonderful years 😃

I have to say, thank you to the forum of PKYEK! You guys would make the worst episodes not so bad with the endless humour and making the amazing episodes even more beautiful with your raves! 

Great post again Neetz 😃 Hope that we still get to interact and it was a pleasure to read your wonderful takes in the PKYEK forum! You are a sweetheart and super glad that I got to meet you and take care 🤗

Oh my Jen!!!🤗.🤗
And dear, I never noticed this detail about Priya. Yes, it was a very sweet coincidence that she played the lead on SO's first show and she gave the closing speech of the channel too! I know I missed something by not watching Remix but ya, I used to watch LNMDJ on and off since it used to air right after my MJHT. I loved PriDa!❤️
It is rather sad that a channel like SO which stood out in the crowd couldn't even survive a decade because of low TRPs. But it had a very loyal fan following, I know that much.
Coming to PKYEK, I echo every sentiment you said. They trashed the show in the worst possible manner but AbhIya's place in my heart remained indelible. I absolutely adore them to bits and I'm so happy their love won! Will miss this epic couple a lot!
Thanks for dropping by and being such a sweetheart to me! Good to know you! Tc and do stay in touch!

P.S. You watch IPKKND?😲 That's great! Hopefully, we'll meet there❤️
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: lost_in_love

ya abhay aka viv seemed reluctant n less intersted during d marriage ceremony..
Evn i didnt expctd much frm cvs..bt then human nature na...so ws bit emotional nd wantd to see a grand nd epic ending fr our epic couple..sigh

bt never mind...atleast we gt to see d pheras...n what more cn we expct frm d stupid cv's...

M content tht thy got unitd at d end...othrwise thy wud hav further ruind d essence f their epic love story..d it wud hav been hard fr me to bear...!

I'm contented with the ending too! Vivian's been off this show for a long time now specially since his gf quit. Not only does it show in the amount of offs he took even in the last days but also in his performances. VERY DISAPPOINTING considering the caliber he possesses as an actor.
Anyway, all's well now. AbhIya are a fond memory for me which I will always love and cherish❤️

Originally posted by: mandy1024

I was so attached to this show. Never before had I been so addicted to any show like PKYEK 😭 I have watched tons of shows before but I never liked any as much as this one. Feeling really bad. I wanna see ViSu together again but I doubt that'll ever happen, what with their differences 

Anyways I was left a lil disappointed with the finale. Hardly we got to see Abhiya. Only saw other actors n also Abhay should have worn a sehra like u pointed out. I saw so many others dancing but wat abt the other newly married couple MishKa? Hardly saw much of them. I am happy that Abhiya got together 😳 but I didn feel it justified the pilot promo which promoted this show as a dark love story. Nevertheless it was a beautiful journey 😊 Will cherish Abhiya moments forver 😳

Hey, Mandy! We're coming across for the first time, I believe?
Yes, the episode was disappointing on the execution front but the APian inside me was still happy with the ending since my couple were happy😳
Ermm...I'm not a huge MishKa fan and have never been so seeing them as a couple was hard to digest for me but ya, I think they could've given them a dance as well. It's obvious that your sister and brother-in-law in suppose to dance on your wedding!
Yes, AP's is one of the most memorable love stories on TV and it's raised the bar of epic love so high that I don't think any TV couple will find it easy to match that in my eyes😳
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: austenrox

i've run out of words to say...but i am going to miss star one overall...i mean , besides this channel giving me pkyek which has become an important and integral part of my life..it gave me remix! ...that first show in star one...i can never forget it even though i started watching it last year in youtube...i'll miss so much that i am tired of expressing through words...i have already given a tribute to them 2 weeks back...but i guess i will talk about my favourite scenes...one of my favourite scenes is when in season 1 abhay says one very memorable dialogue..  " apne chaaro ore kitni deeware khaari rakh kar dee hai maine in do sau saalon mein , lekin piya , tumne unn saari deewaron ko tor diya hai..tum mujhe paagal kar dogi  piya..." [thoughts] ... i mean whenever they look at each other...your veins FEEL how abhay is fighting another entire battle within himself altogether...piya , on the other hand...gets lost in her internal chambers  known as valves which dissolve into those dead , numb , icy pools of graveyard silence saluted by the whistle of destructive winds..and yet she wonders that why isn't her insanity and animosity  of emotions enough for making abhay  feel the light of her emotions spill into his cold veins and channelize his dead body...but that's the point of the whole scene...her starlight of insane  love and sunshine blinds and intrigues  him because he is genetically integrated to be a ruthless animal by the notes of destiny...so even though he felt light in that particular scene they just refuse to be  the  very liquid to ignite his veins that have stopped functioning long , long ago...what a scene mahn...the depth..the intenisty...it makes ones senses shiver 😆...*sigh*...and i think this process is not only highlighted by this dialogue...but also when piya's face cringes in pain , and abhay's hand unconsciously raises to touch the creases of her face IMMEDIATELY...but , alas...the conscious veil of a monster makes the experienced , forbidden hand CONTROLLED BY THE VINES OF LETHAL DESTRUCTION  seize...and go back to this body of a silent , COBWEBBED  world of darkness...we will never get such beautifully  , speechless and intense scenes back .Ever...and no couple in indian tv..except angad and kripa have had this extent of intensity of their scenes...i love rey and kriya , arnav and khushi -a very darkly romantic equation...i love udayveer and maanyata too...most of them have scenes of compulsion- repulsion..but none have this degree of depth in them...i mean abhay and piya's scenes personify in saying a million words in their agonizing silence , they create a tune of nostalgic symphony through their words of silence ...their silence have been filled and packaged with words , syllables and  overflowing seas of poetry...and not many people really understood that , but thank fully we Abhiya fanatics like you and me , do  😳...

they just tell you by that one intense and unfolding eye lock which says so many things which only they comprehend that why abhiya is abhiya and why were we literally begging and yearning for their scenes ❤️ yes , i am talking about the scene of abhay saving piya from the branch falling... piya's vulnerable innocence was immediately spot on back when she by vehement desperation innocently asked him basically that now what are you going to justify for your actions? hide through your tough and cold exterior mask again? but you forget..no matter how many lies im fed..no matter how many memory losses or presonality disorders i have..i am you and you are me...and there is nothing we can do about it..abhay whether he hates it...had imprinted himself on every fiber of her being..and piya whether she had nothing or anything under her control ..became something thicker than that vampiric cold  blood running through abhays veins...so how can he resist someone who has become him, huh? her just two naive and innocent dialogues in abhays arms said all these things in unsaid palls of  silence as the eye lock continued ...and abhay's exterior devil mask immediately went out of the   window.. abhay and piya's love is beyond human comprehension...it's a forbidden composition..but ironically is not that the reason why we love them to death? because its far beyond the consequences of reality? its just one soul united regardless of how many turbulent troubles between them. inside them and around them..always and always against the whole world and even themselves...but does that change the destiny of being two souls entwined? nothing does...and nothing ever can. ❤️
the scene where piya's conscience asks her why did not she accept jay's proposal on the friendship's day party in mount college...it slapped those people across the face who thought piya is nothing but a damsel in distress...so many people criticized what she has become..but i have a serious question for them..do they have the unbelievable will of the heart to make someone live in them after they do not have a single scope of memory of  what defined them in the first place ? i don't think so.abhay raichand runs thicker than the ripe human blood in her veins  even if her sanity does not agree with it ❤️abhay is a dream to her which she has lived through and stayed with it ever after...he is a living dream that has gone through her like wine through water which has altered the colour of piyas mind to an extent that she is standing against her own self..why? piya's heart bellowing "no! abhay is staying inside  me no matter what"... even when every nerve , brain cell , every figment of flesh and blood stood against her heart..why?!? simply because abhay had become more of piya than piya was of  her own self ❤️...whatever their souls are made of..abhays and piyas are submerged intricately.piyas great thought of living is abhay solitarily..because if everything perished but abhay remained..piya would still continue to live by him living...and if he perished and everything else remained..the whole universe would be a grave stranger to piya..for the reason she is not listening to her conscience..because she is now personified and even identified by the  vivid linen of a carved, morbid trance of unfathomable  emotions that unhinges two different bodies and makes every part of these two obstacles one in the forbidden line named as "abhiya"-she is made by the continuously destructive and raving compulsion-repulsion of the two different hemispheres of existence-life and death..result? piya screaming and breaking down at her own being...maybe... piya had become both of them..or rather piya had completely become abhay. . ...and nothing can be done to change that.nothing.  
i guess i have written enough of my cherished memories...i guess even though i was not exactly a watcher of DMG...i used to watch MJHT sometimes...and i found it really cute...DMG in the first nine months put everybody in craze even if i did not watch it..but yeah..star one over the past few years have created beyond amazing soaps which still ring in our hearts...people still consider "remix" as a path to show them how to live life...people still want DMG back to the extent that their days feel incomplete without it...MJHT has become a beautiful , distant memory..and pkyek will make us depressed for a few days...and i guess will be a memorable love tale we desire and cherish inside our hearts eternally  ...i will miss star one...truly...

Why did you REPLY to my post? This deserves to be the main TOPIC you know?
I love all the scenes you mentioned as well as what you said about AP overall. There's a reason why I say they are my special couple. I ship a lot of them but AP touched me differently, they didn't just tug on my emotional strings but the very ROOTS of my emotions. There was a time when the happenings in AP's world could actually lift or spoil my mood. I had started connecting to them to that extent.
True, Pia, being Abhay's promise of light slowly broke those walls he had built around himself in his dark world refusing to let any ray of hope enter his cursed existence. But Pia is Pia. She had to cross those barriers to not only find Abhay but find the other part of her soul without which she is incomplete, wihout which her existence is hollow and meaningless. I now understand why it was so essential to take Pia's memory away. It was to show us that no matter what, Abhay is so deeply imprinted on her soul that she will go till the end of the world looking for him without knowing what she is looking for and why. 
And as far as Abhay is concerned, Abhay who had giving up all hope and resigned to the fate of a monster just realised why exactly he still has his humanity intact. An angel in disguise with a heart of gold and unimaginable power to love and spread love, he can go till any extent to keep his love safe, to make sure that light doesn't leave her life like it left his.
Now tell me, why should I believe that AbhIya are anything short of epic?

SO just deserves a hats off from me for maintaining it's unique identity even till it's last breath❤️
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

OMG!!! Purplezzz😳😳😳 Title is amazing... "Forever is just the Beginning..."

I feel the same thing😳 DMG, MJHT, PKYEK, remix and Sarabhai vs Sarabhai...

They were and are and will b the most lovely shows ever frm SO😳

I just loved ur post dear.. Cant express how I feel now... Dont knw whether to be happy or sad

happy fr the happy ending or sad for the end of PKYEK😭😭

The tracks werent as our expections- khurana's , Werewolves-vampires fight, Abhiya's romance.. nothing as per it should be... bt the love they shared was immortal... It became our lives...

However the story went... Bt the show was magical... Love was magical...😳 Thnk U Abhiya fr coming into our lives... 😳😳 Love u❤️

I dont have much to say.. may be because Im still in shock😕 Thnk u everyone here😳😳

Im going to miss it a lot.. specially my kid sis will miss it... She is in 9th😛 nd shez mad about Abhay😉

Miss u Star One.. and Miss u Abhiya, Mayur,sajan, Gurti, KaSh😳😳😳 You will always be loved

😳

Thank you, Prash! True, now that the show is over, I don't wish to crib about how it didn't live up to my expectations. I just want to cherish my good AbhIyalicious memories which I will treasure for a long long time to come.
My little niece is just 3 years old. She didn't watch this show much but whatever little she's seen with me, even she adores Abhay and AbhIya. Everytime they used to come on-screen she used to giggle and have this big grin on her face even if it was the most heartbreaking scene ever😆.😆

SO ko mera Aakhri Salam👍🏼
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: smittu

ABHIYA marriage makes me happy---Ekta ruined the show big time, but any other ending would have made no sene to me, for me ABhiya are meant to be together and the marriage ending is purrfect, lets assume they lived happily ever after

WORD! I would've hated any other closure. This was perfect!❤️

Originally posted by: austenrox

AHHH!! I LOVE THAT MOVIE...I AM A lot like josie 😆 and i can totally relate to her in everything throughout the movie 😳...and i wish every teacher was as hot as Sam Coulson 😍 😆

Welcome to the club. I'm so Josie in her dreamworld of the world being a big fluffy romantic pink cotton candy bubble🤣.🤣 That is why I use pink colouring on the avi😛
Sam was HAWWTT!!!🤪
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
it's just a beginning 
bri_sweet thumbnail

Yesterday's episode was extremely beautiful!!! The way i always imagined Abhiya's story to end as!

When in the end, Vivian-Sukirti, Gurmeet-Dhrashti and Priya came over to talk abt star one ending I suddenly realized: Star One was Launched with Priya's most widely known Serial REMIX and it end with her other most popular show PKYEK!!! Priya's characters in both the shows were the most loved character :Aashi and Misha!!! I wonder what must be her emotions that point of time giving that small speech! I hope I get to watch another show with ViSu and Priya together in it!! :)

.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetkitty123

it's just a beginning 

Very true (:

Originally posted by: bri_sweet

Yesterday's episode was extremely beautiful!!! The way i always imagined Abhiya's story to end as!

When in the end, Vivian-Sukirti, Gurmeet-Dhrashti and Priya came over to talk abt star one ending I suddenly realized: Star One was Launched with Priya's most widely known Serial REMIX and it end with her other most popular show PKYEK!!! Priya's characters in both the shows were the most loved character :Aashi and Misha!!! I wonder what must be her emotions that point of time giving that small speech! I hope I get to watch another show with ViSu and Priya together in it!! :)

Yep. I loved the ending even though I wish it were executed in a better manner😳
Good observation about Priya. The channel gave her name and fame and I'm superhappy she got to say the farewell speech <33