Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Forever Is Just The Beginning... (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xeelan

Beautiful post Neethz Hug
Gosh...it was soo hard for me to write the update in the AT today knwing the last time I'm doing so... I already miss Abhiya Ouch
But they will always remain very very special in my heart... because in whatever way... they are EPIC for me and will always stay like this Heart
I agree the wedding was slightly disappointing specially they put too many dances and less scenes of abhiya even in the last episode Ouch
But for me todays best scene certainly goes to the moment when they finally saw each other as bride and groom and the way Abhay looked at Piya with so much longing and just keep looking at the stairs Day Dreaming
and another one would be when Piya imagines abhay in her room saying Piya RaichandAb tum puri tarah se meri ho chuki hai... ufff Day Dreaming Heart Heart Heart
Dil Ibadat was too good and true...Saibo was a treat Embarrassed
Will miss Abhiya like anything... always Heart I think i sud stop before I again gets senti.. !!

Ya, Pia's imagination was damn adorable! Dunno how I forgot to put it up there.
I miss them a lot, too, Tanzie. I'm every bit in favour of this show going off as I was two months back but still, my heart feels so damn heavy. I'm really really attached to AbhIya. It's hard to say Goodbye :(
And ya, people can say whatever they like. For me as well, Abhiya will always be EPIC. No explanations requiredTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk.SmokeySilence.

J.LO IF-Sizzlerz
J.LO
J.LO

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
will miss abhaiya and mayur...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Ya, Pia's imagination was damn adorable! Dunno how I forgot to put it up there.
I miss them a lot, too, Tanzie. I'm every bit in favour of this show going off as I was two months back but still, my heart feels so damn heavy. I'm really really attached to AbhIya. It's hard to say Goodbye :(
And ya, people can say whatever they like. For me as well, Abhiya will always be EPIC. No explanations requiredTongue

Saying Goodbye for real is always tough and heart-breaking... Ouch  me too.. i'm all emotional right now... will miss them a lot...
@Red, i knw... Wink
btw, forgot to mention how adorable you dp avi is Day Dreaming

.Jane..

Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
i know it's was better for the to end on a good note because dumb cvs would have ruin. I never thought biding goodbye would be this hard neetz. I can't study, and these emotions do not seems to stop pouring in. I will comment more tomorrow, not in the state.!Broken HeartNever thought, I would get this attached to a Indian fiction couple or a fiction show.Broken Hearti hate getting senty.It's has not sunk in yet. That it's over. I will miss Abhlya!Ouchwill comment more tomorrow. Ouch

readingworms.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyfantasy

will miss abhaiya and mayur...

I'll miss them, too :(

Saying Goodbye for real is always tough and heart-breaking... Ouch  me too.. i'm all emotional right now... will miss them a lot...
@Red, i knw... Wink
btw, forgot to mention how adorable you dp avi is Day Dreaming

I know, Tanzie. It's really tough and I've had to say so many Goodbyes in the past year that I guess I wasn't ready for this one even if it's just a show 'coz AbhIya are so much more for me than a mere fictional couple.
@Avi: Aw! Thank you, dear. That's Josie and Sam from the movie Never Been Kissed. Adorable film. Do catch it if you get time (:

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms..SmokeySilence.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

i know it's was better for the to end on a good note because dumb cvs would have ruin. I never thought biding goodbye would be this hard neetz. I can't study, and these emotions do not seems to stop pouring in. I will comment more tomorrow, not in the state.!Broken HeartNever thought, I would get this attached to a Indian fiction couple or a fiction show.Broken Hearti hate getting senty.It's has not sunk in yet. That it's over. I will miss Abhlya!Ouchwill comment more tomorrow. Ouch

I know, Syria. Like I said, I didn't want to stay on more but I will so miss AbhIya! They're really close to my heart :(
.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by fairyfantasy

I know, Tanzie. It's really tough and I've had to say so many Goodbyes in the past year that I guess I wasn't ready for this one even if it's just a show 'coz AbhIya are so much more for me than a mere fictional couple.
@Avi: Aw! Thank you, dear. That's Josie and Sam from the movie Never Been Kissed. Adorable film. Do catch it if you get time (:

That's the problem.. my heart is not just ready to accept they were simply fictional and im never gonna see them again in any new form Ouch *sigh* time will make the situation better I guess...
LOL LOL I know... that's why I said its so adorable.. saw it after a long time... I used to love this movie when I was in school Embarrassed

.Jane..

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Nice post nidz..
I hv also been a loyal viewer f SO..

Thy gav us many beautiful shows..nd ofcourse one f d best show..pkyek n our abhiya.. : )

m already missng m abhiya..sigh

i wsnt fully satisfied..mainly coz f incmplet wedding nd less abhiya scenes...bt apart tht it ws a gr8 epi.. : m happy...tht nw abhiya r togthr ...forevr..n tht wht really matters..!

thz fb scenes were so nostalgic..sigh

abhiya dance on saibo n dil ibadaat ws magical nd dreamy as evr...

Abhiya r epic...n will alwyz b...
Cn never frget them ..evr...!

.Jane..

Go to top