Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Forever Is Just The Beginning...

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Title courtesy The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn. I don't mean to plagiarise but I couldn't have found an apter title of my last post related to PKYEK when it comes to analysing an episode. 

I really liked how Abhay said that this is not The End. It is The Beginning of a new life which Abhay and Pia will lead as a married couple. I know we will miss out on being a part of it as viewers. Nevertheless, there is a satisfaction that my AbhIya got their 'Happily Ever After'. 
Today, AbhIya looked every bit a fairytale which their love story never was. The tragic, dark love which faced numerous hurdles, fought against the world, natural and supernatural finally triumphed against all odds. Today, Abhay looked like his life had never been more beautiful than in that one moment when he saw his promise of light, his ray of hope descend the stairs in the traditional red Indian bridal gown. Finally, he no longer has to live that doomed life, he no longer has to be afraid to wake up in the morning knowing that his existence is cursed and I'm glad that because of this, Chadeena could also have the chance to experience the happiness of being HUMAN. They both looked stunning and I won't be wrong if I say that AP's marriage lit their lives as well (:
The episode was slightly disappointing in certain areas, IMO. I don't understand the need to show things like Madhu-Haseena's mother rivalry. Moreover, I am a big fan of Indian Weddings. They're one of the prettiest and most festive (strictly my opinion). I was put off that the groom had no sehra and all. I wish Abhay was given a better look. He was looking nice but too ordinary considering he was the GROOM.
But I was pleasantly surprised with the Saibo dance. The Saibo song sequence of the show is one of the hottest AP scenes we had in the show so seeing them dancing on that was a treat. A highlight for me was the FLASHBACKS during Ishq Sufiana. It brought back so many memories. But of course, for me, the best part of the whole evening was Dil Ibadat dance. People might already aware of how much I equate that song to AP's journey. I wish it wasn't a dream sequence. Nevertheless, it was nothing short of pure MAGIC❤️

Thank you, AbhIya, for being such an integral part of my life and I've never regretted getting so attached to you. You're special and you deserve the best. May you always be happy. YOU WILL BE MISSED!😳

For STAR ONE: I've been a fiercely loyal viewer of SO for quite some years now. When ViSu, Gurti and Priya bid adieu to the channel at the end, it was then that it hit me that not only is my show coming to an end but even the channel. I've followed Sarabhai v/s Sarabhai very religiously and even today when they repeat the series, I make it a point to catch it. I love it that much. Then, of course, in 2007, DMG went on-air and I took an instant liking to KaSh as AR. The jodi didn't last for more than 9 months, unfortunately, but my love for them remains the same and I did continue to watch the show for a good while even after that. Meanwhile, MJHT went on-air. I think it is no secret what special place that show holds in my heart. I still miss it and the feeling I'm getting now with PKYEK ending is something I've already been through a year and a month back with MJHT. But somehow, I could keep myself up because PKYEK was my new baby in those days. It did help me deal with the loss of MJHT a bit and I didn't even realise when AbhIya grew on me and when I got so attached to them that I started relating to every feeling, every hurdle, every hardship, every happiness which they went through. Shows will come and shows will go. Couples will come and couples will go but the two SO couples MAYUR and ABHIYA will always remain my most favourite. Thank you, Star One, for blessing me with these lovelies (:
Edited by PurpleFairy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya just u said forever is the beginning. So I am also starting from the beginning. Tomorrow I will post the first two promo links and from monday onwards will start posting pkyek uds from the very first episode.
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post Purplez and an apt title fr Abhiya..i sill cant believe the show has ended n there wont be pkyek tomrw to watch..star one is my fav channel too though i mst admit this ws the only show which i have watched from the beginning to the end..will miss PKYEK..will miss star one..😔
Dikshi92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah dear, very well said. Today's epi was superb in the sense that we got to see abhiya's happy ending. We viewers can now be satisfied that abhiya will live their happily ever after..
But the epi also disappointed me in the sense that the marriage could hav been more traditional. There was no sindur putting and mangalsutra tying..

Dil ibadat song was just devine. Abhiya luked out of this world..
Saibo song was a surprise for me too.
Today when in the dream sequence abhay remembered their past romantic moments i just couldn't hold back my tears.
But honestly i enjoyed today's epi to the core of my heart. ❤️

PS: SO is my favourite too. And i also enjoyed sarabhai vs sarabhai. Even i watched today's repeated telecast too.. 😊
sumana-13 thumbnail
I'll miss Abhiya !!!!...

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful post Neethz 🤗
Gosh...it was soo hard for me to write the update in the AT today knwing the last time I'm doing so... I already miss Abhiya 
But they will always remain very very special in my heart... because in whatever way... they are EPIC for me and will always stay like this ❤️
I agree the wedding was slightly disappointing specially they put too many dances and less scenes of abhiya even in the last episode 
But for me todays best scene certainly goes to the moment when they finally saw each other as bride and groom and the way Abhay looked at Piya with so much longing and just keep looking at the stairs 😍
and another one would be when Piya imagines abhay in her room saying Piya RaichandAb tum puri tarah se meri ho chuki hai... ufff 😍 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Dil Ibadat was too good and true...Saibo was a treat 😳
Will miss Abhiya like anything... always ❤️ I think i sud stop before I again gets senti.. !!
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --sanchita--

Ya just u said forever is the beginning. So I am also starting from the beginning. Tomorrow I will post the first two promo links and from monday onwards will start posting pkyek uds from the very first episode.

Good thought, Sanchu <33

This content was originally posted by: flora111

Nice post Purplez and an apt title fr Abhiya..i sill cant believe the show has ended n there wont be pkyek tomrw to watch..star one is my fav channel too though i mst admit this ws the only show which i have watched from the beginning to the end..will miss PKYEK..will miss star one..😔

Ya, it is so tough to digest but we'll slowly get used to it. We have to😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dikshi92

Yeah dear, very well said. Today's epi was superb in the sense that we got to see abhiya's happy ending. We viewers can now be satisfied that abhiya will live their happily ever after..
But the epi also disappointed me in the sense that the marriage could hav been more traditional. There was no sindur putting and mangalsutra tying..

Dil ibadat song was just devine. Abhiya luked out of this world..
Saibo song was a surprise for me too.
Today when in the dream sequence abhay remembered their past romantic moments i just couldn't hold back my tears.
But honestly i enjoyed today's epi to the core of my heart. ❤️

PS: SO is my favourite too. And i also enjoyed sarabhai vs sarabhai. Even i watched today's repeated telecast too.. 😊

Ya, despite it's glitches, today's episode was worth watching and the least it deserved was it's viewers coming back in the last episode at least. Bidding adieu to SO also makes me sad. From the past 5-6 years, I have at least one or the other show which I follow on it😔

This content was originally posted by: --sumana13--

I'll miss Abhiya !!!!...

I'll miss them, too, Suma :(
.Jane.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Beautiful post Neethz 🤗

Gosh...it was soo hard for me to write the update in the AT today knwing the last time I'm doing so... I already miss Abhiya 
But they will always remain very very special in my heart... because in whatever way... they are EPIC for me and will always stay like this ❤️
I agree the wedding was slightly disappointing specially they put too many dances and less scenes of abhiya even in the last episode 
But for me todays best scene certainly goes to the moment when they finally saw each other as bride and groom and the way Abhay looked at Piya with so much longing and just keep looking at the stairs 😍
and another one would be when Piya imagines abhay in her room saying Piya RaichandAb tum puri tarah se meri ho chuki hai... ufff 😍 ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Dil Ibadat was too good and true...Saibo was a treat 😳
Will miss Abhiya like anything... always ❤️ I think i sud stop before I again gets senti.. !!

Ya, Pia's imagination was damn adorable! Dunno how I forgot to put it up there.
I miss them a lot, too, Tanzie. I'm every bit in favour of this show going off as I was two months back but still, my heart feels so damn heavy. I'm really really attached to AbhIya. It's hard to say Goodbye :(
And ya, people can say whatever they like. For me as well, Abhiya will always be EPIC. No explanations required😛
Eydis thumbnail
will miss abhaiya and mayur...