Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi&Guptas don't EVER forget Shyam's evil deeds (Page 2)

sun2011 IF-Dazzler
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
DTeacher good comment.

I too want Anjali to become strong and throw out Shyam from her life instead of being overly devoted to the creep!  She may need to catch Shyam in the act cheating on her with other women then she may realize or remain as dumb as ever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
I totally agree that the Gupta's should never forget what Shyam has done to them. But are we not being a bit too harsh on Khushi?? When an 18 year old girl sees the worse in her life we would expect her to grow up. But what she sees is an overtly Shyam dependent Raizada's. What she sees is that for her mother, Payal's happiness means the world. What she sees is that the sister for whom she is willing to lay down even her life if need be is busy moping...though half heartedly she has said she does not mind if the engagement is called off.Whwn it should have been Payal who spills the beans about Shyam to Aakash, an 18 year old devastated girl is asked to do the same. Khushi, someone who believes that people change for the better, is not entirely wrong in hoping for Anjali, that Shyam might change. Also remember, she does not yet know about the changed status of ASR-LA relationship. So she still has to feel lousy for helping some self obsessed people with their aim.And believe me when I say this, when people who are your own, do not bother to think about you, about what you have been through...then feeling bad, crying and grieving means nothing. It is better to put all that behind, smile and be your same bubbly self. that is what Khushi has done. She, by far, is the most selfless character in the show. LA has changed, not for Arnav, but so that nani accepts her as her grand daughter in law. And as far as the blame on Khushi goes... whether she says it now or it is found out later, she is going to be blamed and then too, her family, the Gupta's will also not side her...they will say...We told you So.

Swati.

kitty25

sun2011 IF-Dazzler
sun2011
sun2011

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Good comment Swati.

I agree and love Khushi's POV and character with its flaws.  

However, I am hoping the CVs don't redeem Shyam for Anjali or Khushi or audience benefit - please the man is a criminal for hurting Babuji and should receive his due punishment.  I don't want Khushi to do be responsible for Shyam's punishment - I want the almighty CVs to do it but not via Khushi.

I want Khushi to have a great career and succeed and find true love:) I hope Shyam stays away from her from now on.  Khushi being a smart girl will decide to move away so that she does not remain a temptation for Shyam. In the process Arhi will separate and Arnav will realize Khushi's true value which is needed.  He needs to work really hard now to get Khushi - not his EGOSTICAL RUDE ways!!

SwaNia_2

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I don't think they will ever forget Shyam's deciet but I can understand Khushi hoping he'll change for Anjali's sake. Khushi has seen how much Anjali loves him and her state at the thought something bad happens, it would just be too much for her to endure.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Good comment Swati.

I agree and love Khushi's POV and character with its flaws.  

However, I am hoping the CVs don't redeem Shyam for Anjali or Khushi or audience benefit - please the man is a criminal for hurting Babuji and should receive his due punishment.  I don't want Khushi to do be responsible for Shyam's punishment - I want the almighty CVs to do it but not via Khushi.

I want Khushi to have a great career and succeed and find true love:) I hope Shyam stays away from her from now on.  Khushi being a smart girl will decide to move away so that she does not remain a temptation for Shyam. In the process Arhi will separate and Arnav will realize Khushi's true value which is needed.  He needs to work really hard now to get Khushi - not his EGOSTICAL RUDE ways!!

I so agree. Shyam needs to be punished. And what better way, than to have Shashi blurt it out, but when Khushi is gone. Let those who took her for granted be in pain when they find out it was not Khushi who was at fault.  And I too would love to see an independent Khushi. ArHi separation is the only logical track now. For it is this track that will redeem, not only Khushi's character, but also the others.

sun2011

applesauce. IF-Sizzlerz
applesauce.
applesauce.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Right nw d gupta knws dat he is huge cheat...once shashi bcums well he wil tel dem hw shyam tried 2 kill hm..dats wen dey wil realise hw dangerous n venomous dat snake is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011SwaNia_2

Go to top