Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Khushi&Guptas don't EVER forget Shyam's evil deeds - Page 2

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Good comment Swati.

I agree and love Khushi's POV and character with its flaws.  

However, I am hoping the CVs don't redeem Shyam for Anjali or Khushi or audience benefit - please the man is a criminal for hurting Babuji and should receive his due punishment.  I don't want Khushi to do be responsible for Shyam's punishment - I want the almighty CVs to do it but not via Khushi.

I want Khushi to have a great career and succeed and find true love:) I hope Shyam stays away from her from now on.  Khushi being a smart girl will decide to move away so that she does not remain a temptation for Shyam. In the process Arhi will separate and Arnav will realize Khushi's true value which is needed.  He needs to work really hard now to get Khushi - not his EGOSTICAL RUDE ways!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think they will ever forget Shyam's deciet but I can understand Khushi hoping he'll change for Anjali's sake. Khushi has seen how much Anjali loves him and her state at the thought something bad happens, it would just be too much for her to endure.
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sun2011

Good comment Swati.

I agree and love Khushi's POV and character with its flaws.  

However, I am hoping the CVs don't redeem Shyam for Anjali or Khushi or audience benefit - please the man is a criminal for hurting Babuji and should receive his due punishment.  I don't want Khushi to do be responsible for Shyam's punishment - I want the almighty CVs to do it but not via Khushi.

I want Khushi to have a great career and succeed and find true love:) I hope Shyam stays away from her from now on.  Khushi being a smart girl will decide to move away so that she does not remain a temptation for Shyam. In the process Arhi will separate and Arnav will realize Khushi's true value which is needed.  He needs to work really hard now to get Khushi - not his EGOSTICAL RUDE ways!!

I so agree. Shyam needs to be punished. And what better way, than to have Shashi blurt it out, but when Khushi is gone. Let those who took her for granted be in pain when they find out it was not Khushi who was at fault.  And I too would love to see an independent Khushi. ArHi separation is the only logical track now. For it is this track that will redeem, not only Khushi's character, but also the others.
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Right nw d gupta knws dat he is huge cheat...once shashi bcums well he wil tel dem hw shyam tried 2 kill hm..dats wen dey wil realise hw dangerous n venomous dat snake is.