Khushi&Guptas don't EVER forget Shyam's evil deeds

Posted: 12 years ago
CV's don't let amnesia happen on the above please!!

What say folks!
I really don't understand how can that GUPTA family let that SNAKE escape to do more damage?
Actually except shashi gupta nobody thinks he is evil... and unfort shashi cant talk...according to gupta ladies he is a cheater with a reason... so khushi thinks he will change for better

The insinuations that Shyam may become a 'reformed' character in the future (due to Khushi) makes me angry if I'm honest. It was a step too far when the CVs got Khushi to state to Anjali that she will PROMISE that nothing will happen to Anjali's marriage. Pathetic and totally unconvincing twist by the CVs. 

As you can see, I'm still annoyed at yesterday's farce! ðŸ˜†

I totally agree that Shyam's evil deeds should definitely NOT be swept under the carpet. ðŸ˜¡

Khushi should learn that she cannot make such promises - learn from what happened with ASR-LA break up - not everything mends on its own even if given time!:(

I surely don't want Shyam to escape  -and want Anjali to be scammed by him with another woman and grow up instead of being so dependent on him!
hope they dont leave shyam alone
i and everyone want shyam 2 get busted
Originally posted by DTeacher

The insinuations that Shyam may become a 'reformed' character in the future (due to Khushi) makes me angry if I'm honest. It was a step too far when the CVs got Khushi to state to Anjali that she will PROMISE that nothing will happen to Anjali's marriage. Pathetic and totally unconvincing twist by the CVs. 

As you can see, I'm still annoyed at yesterday's farce! ðŸ˜†

I totally agree that Shyam's evil deeds should definitely NOT be swept under the carpet. ðŸ˜¡

I totally second that...Angry  Khushi has always spoken for the truth and all and then she goes along and hides the most important revelation of all!!Angry Infact I founf it a bit selfish on her part.

When the Raizada parivaar gets to know the truth someday, its not gonna be nice for the Gupta's.
Originally posted by sun2011

Khushi should learn that she cannot make such promises - learn from what happened with ASR-LA break up - not everything mends on its own even if given time!:(

I surely don't want Shyam to escape  -and want Anjali to be scammed by him with another woman and grow up instead of being so dependent on him!

I agree with your first statement about the promises, but wouldn't really like to see your second statement come true, as it means more screen time for Shyam but also, because I would like to see Anjali become a stronger and better defined character - when she was first introduced to us in the serial, I was quite happy with her but she has slowly gone downhill in my estimation. Would be nice to see her develop into a more stoic and hardy person - I do wonder whether that 'client' of Shyam's may have more to say yet - remember, the one that was blackmailing him?

DTeacher good comment.

I too want Anjali to become strong and throw out Shyam from her life instead of being overly devoted to the creep!  She may need to catch Shyam in the act cheating on her with other women then she may realize or remain as dumb as ever!
I totally agree that the Gupta's should never forget what Shyam has done to them. But are we not being a bit too harsh on Khushi?? When an 18 year old girl sees the worse in her life we would expect her to grow up. But what she sees is an overtly Shyam dependent Raizada's. What she sees is that for her mother, Payal's happiness means the world. What she sees is that the sister for whom she is willing to lay down even her life if need be is busy moping...though half heartedly she has said she does not mind if the engagement is called off.Whwn it should have been Payal who spills the beans about Shyam to Aakash, an 18 year old devastated girl is asked to do the same. Khushi, someone who believes that people change for the better, is not entirely wrong in hoping for Anjali, that Shyam might change. Also remember, she does not yet know about the changed status of ASR-LA relationship. So she still has to feel lousy for helping some self obsessed people with their aim.And believe me when I say this, when people who are your own, do not bother to think about you, about what you have been through...then feeling bad, crying and grieving means nothing. It is better to put all that behind, smile and be your same bubbly self. that is what Khushi has done. She, by far, is the most selfless character in the show. LA has changed, not for Arnav, but so that nani accepts her as her grand daughter in law. And as far as the blame on Khushi goes... whether she says it now or it is found out later, she is going to be blamed and then too, her family, the Gupta's will also not side her...they will say...We told you So.

Swati.