Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

BachnaAeHaseeno \\-Karan wahi AT#2 // *Rohan* (Page 28)

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Okay this is sad n scary Ouch

MISSING: Aisha Khan, 19-Year-Old College Student (DETAILS)

Posted 11 hours 35 min ago by Rachel Steinman for Global Grind Staff

Aisha Khan, 19-year-old college student at Johnston Community College in Overland Park, Kansas has gone missing. If you know anything, contact the TIPS hotline, at 816 474-TIPS. Check out the details...

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. - The Overland Park Police Department is investigating the disappearance of 19-year-old Olathe college student as a possible abduction.

Aisha Khan was last seen near the KU Edwards campus, at 12600 Quivira Road in Overland Park just before noon on Friday December 16th

Khan is 5' 2" tall, with dark brown hair, brown eyes and glasses.

She was last seen wearing black sweat pants, a yellow/black shirt, black scarf, black regular length jacket, and a black/white long outer coat.

Khan's older sister Faiza told NBC Action News that Khan was sitting on a bench on campus studying for a final that she was suppose to take later that day when a stranger approached her and assaulted her.

Faiza says Khan ran away from the stranger and tried calling her sister but had to leave a voice message.

"Oh my gosh it was so scary,"  Khan said in her voice message.  "My heart is like pounding.  I've never got this scared in my life.  Pick up your phones. I am freaked out right now."

Faiza says she checked her voice message a few minutes later and tried calling her sister back, but Khan never answered.

Faiza says she went to the campus and found her sister's phone, book bag and IPod but found now sign of her sister

"It's unbelievable,"  Faiza said.  "I feel like we are dreaming, and the dream is not ending.  Everyone is praying.  It's scary. I hope she's fine where ever she is. I hope she's safe.  I hope she's alive."

Faiza says her family has printed about 5,000 fliers and has been distributing them in the Olathe and Overland Park area.

Her family is offering $10,000 for any tips that lead to Khan's location. She is a student at Johnson County Community College.

Anyone with any information on her whereabouts is asked to call the TIPS hotline, at 816 474-TIPS.

SOURCE: [NBC Action News]

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/missing-aisha-khan-19-year-old-college-student-details#ixzz1gwaudOOm

PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Okay this is sad n scary Ouch

MISSING: Aisha Khan, 19-Year-Old College Student (DETAILS)

Posted 11 hours 35 min ago by Rachel Steinman for Global Grind Staff

Aisha Khan, 19-year-old college student at Johnston Community College in Overland Park, Kansas has gone missing. If you know anything, contact the TIPS hotline, at 816 474-TIPS. Check out the details...

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. - The Overland Park Police Department is investigating the disappearance of 19-year-old Olathe college student as a possible abduction.

Aisha Khan was last seen near the KU Edwards campus, at 12600 Quivira Road in Overland Park just before noon on Friday December 16th

Khan is 5' 2" tall, with dark brown hair, brown eyes and glasses.

She was last seen wearing black sweat pants, a yellow/black shirt, black scarf, black regular length jacket, and a black/white long outer coat.

Khan's older sister Faiza told NBC Action News that Khan was sitting on a bench on campus studying for a final that she was suppose to take later that day when a stranger approached her and assaulted her.

Faiza says Khan ran away from the stranger and tried calling her sister but had to leave a voice message.

"Oh my gosh it was so scary,"  Khan said in her voice message.  "My heart is like pounding.  I've never got this scared in my life.  Pick up your phones. I am freaked out right now."

Faiza says she checked her voice message a few minutes later and tried calling her sister back, but Khan never answered.

Faiza says she went to the campus and found her sister's phone, book bag and IPod but found now sign of her sister

"It's unbelievable,"  Faiza said.  "I feel like we are dreaming, and the dream is not ending.  Everyone is praying.  It's scary. I hope she's fine where ever she is. I hope she's safe.  I hope she's alive."

Faiza says her family has printed about 5,000 fliers and has been distributing them in the Olathe and Overland Park area.

Her family is offering $10,000 for any tips that lead to Khan's location. She is a student at Johnson County Community College.

Anyone with any information on her whereabouts is asked to call the TIPS hotline, at 816 474-TIPS.

SOURCE: [NBC Action News]

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/news/missing-aisha-khan-19-year-old-college-student-details#ixzz1gwaudOOm

aww that is soo sad :( Hopefully she is found and is safe
PriyaxBassi Goldie
PriyaxBassi
PriyaxBassi

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Hey did everyone watch Karan's segment today...He is sucha cutie
MinnieRose IF-Rockerz
MinnieRose
MinnieRose

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Omg thats heartbreakingOuch hopefully she's safe and they find her soon.
indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I knw guys...its really scary...I hope she's fine

@Priya yupp saw it...loved it, he's such a cute n sweet person Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
helloo.. me back again
MinnieRose IF-Rockerz
MinnieRose
MinnieRose

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
@ Maryam
if you're still here, your KW sig is amazingEmbarrassed imma use it soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saania-

@ Maryam
if you're still here, your KW sig is amazingEmbarrassed imma use it soon.
aww thanx saania..
how r u.. 

Go to top