Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

BachnaAeHaseeno \\-Karan wahi AT#2 // *Rohan* (Page 11)

.AnJaNa. IF-Sizzlerz
.AnJaNa.
.AnJaNa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
I m gonna miss noodle boy so much
ye weekend jaldi se khatam ho jaye bas

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Mrs.SKMehwish- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjana_sidma

Dipu if you use your account then how I can make your dabba ! Yaara wait 4 10 minutes ! Embarrassed
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Oye but I am not yaar !! I hate that show tell me when we had Wahi baba proper there ! 45 minutes and Wahi's scenes were just 4 2 minutes only hell dude hell ! Most f**king thing! 
-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Oye if you want changing so I'm all free 4 you ! And now you can check my and Nuts dabba too Big smile
.AnJaNa. IF-Sizzlerz
.AnJaNa.
.AnJaNa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahaandneha

<font color="#00ff00" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Oye but I am not yaar !! I hate that show tell me when we had Wahi baba proper there ! 45 minutes and Wahi's scenes were just 4 2 minutes only hell dude hell ! Most f**king thing!</font>

vo to sirf 2 min kafi nhi hai bt humne almost 1 saal wahi baba ko nhi dekha usse to btrack hi hai

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Mrs.SKMehwish-
-Mrs.SKMehwish-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

<font color="#00ff00" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">Oye but I am not yaar !! I hate that show tell me when we had Wahi baba proper there ! 45 minutes and Wahi's scenes were just 4 2 minutes only hell dude hell ! Most f**king thing!</font>

vo to sirf 2 min kafi nhi hai bt humne almost 1 saal wahi baba ko nhi dekha usse to btrack hi hai

You're right but sweetaa ! Wahi baba bought TRP so they have no right to do all this crap with him and us because we all are there beacuse of WAhi baba ! So if we can't see him ! How can we take at show 4 long man Angry
.AnJaNa. IF-Sizzlerz
.AnJaNa.
.AnJaNa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

<font color="#00ff00" face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif">You're right but sweetaa ! Wahi baba bought TRP so they have no right to do all this crap with him and us because we all are there beacuse of WAhi baba ! So if we can't see him ! How can we take at show 4 long manAngry</font>

ya i agree kw ko aur footage milni chahiye warna Jo v trp bade hai vo v na ghat jaye

-Mrs.SKMehwish-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Ashutosh-Rohan to meet

Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge will be going through a series of interesting twists over next few days. In tonight's episode, Dr. Ashutosh will meet Nidhi in a ball room and ask her to dance. We caught up with Kritika Kamra to spill beans for us' 
An Indya source informs, "In tonight's episode, Nidhi and Ashutosh will meet in the ballroom. She will be dressed in a lovely gown while he will be sporting a tuxedo. Suddenly their names will be announced as dancing partners and they will be forced to come face to face. On the other hand, Ashutosh's friend has been pushing him to confess his feelings to Nidhi."

However, Nidhi is still in love with him reveals Kritika. "She's still love with him. But the fact is that every time she goes near him, it reminds her of the past incidents. She's confused and unable to understand his behaviour. After sacking her rudely earlier, his sweet behaviour is confusing for Nidhi. But she still loves him."

And there's more as Ashutosh and Rohan will come face to face in the upcoming episodes. "Once Nidhi returns to Lucknow, she will discover that Ashutosh helped her in getting her new job. She will be very upset with him. Later, Ashutosh and Rohan will come face to face which will lead to interesting drama."

Will Nidhi and Ashutosh dance? Will he confess his love to her? Watch Kuch Toh Log Kahenge Mon- Fri at 8 pm on Sony.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Ashutosh-Rohan-to-meet&xfile=2011%2FDecember%2FNews_20111216_38   

Hope atleast now we get proper Rohan scenes LOL

Chandani_C

Go to top