BachnaAeHaseeno \\-Karan wahi AT#2 // *Rohan* - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by indian_beauty

<font color="#ff0066">OMFG it is really YOU ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†</font>

I know eh its the amazing ME ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜†

brb
ya ya ur very amazing ๐Ÿคช
anywho dude come on FB later so we can talk n try to think of ways to execute our many "plans"  ๐Ÿ˜†
Nice Pics... KW looks so cute with that checked shirt...s

<font color="#ff0066">ya ya ur very amazing๐Ÿคช</font>
<font color="#ff0066">anywho dude come on FB later so we can talk n try to think of ways to execute our many "plans" ๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Lmao I am! ๐Ÿ˜›
Anyways yee yo we need to! Oh and did you talk to subi btw?Edited by -Saania- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Saania-

Lmao I am! ๐Ÿ˜›
Anyways yee yo we need to! Oh and did you talk to subi btw?

Yupp I did...chk ur FB dabba I sent u a draft of it ๐Ÿ˜›

Credit Jenny ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ShiRannnโค๏ธ time to change my dabba soontimes!
shiranโค๏ธ
they r sooo magical
I am bad as a boyfriend 

Actor Karan Wahi pours his heart out on female adulation,cricket and Priyanka Bassi in an interview with Ahmedabad Times 

Amrita Mulchandani 

Its not just his character Ranveer Sisodia from Remix or Dr Siddharth from Dill Mill Gayee because unlike most of his counterparts who are known by their character names,Karan Wahi quite stands out for his guy-next-door looks and his affable characters on screen.I like girls running behind me.I rather get irritated when I dont get attention.At the age of 25,guys run behind girls whereas girls run behind me.What more can I want Its fun to get all the attention there are times when I look bad and people yet say I look cute.I wish at the age of 50 also I get so much attention, he laughs.Karan further reveals a secret.Whenever I feel sad or lonely,I go to a mall where 20,000 people hound me and I get all charged up.I love being famous. 
Currently,Karan is essaying the much loved Rohan on the small screen in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.Talking about his character he says,My role is planned for a minimum of three months.I have shot a pilot for Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum but I dont know if that is approved or not.So it is only after February I can say what exactly will be keeping me busy. Karan says that he shares a chilled out relationship with his co-star Kritika Kamra.I know her since three years.Its easier to work with friends. 
Saas-bahu soaps provide the much required masala on television and Karan too doesnt mind doing one.I dont tell myself what to do and what not to do.If I like a show,I do it.I dont think about TRPs or popularity, says Karan.
We quiz him about popular filmy scenes being adapted on TV shows and Karan feels this has been practiced since four years.I have done a lot of filmy scenes.I feel if it is over done then it loses its charm but if it has a bit of spice then its fine.I dont appreciate scenes that are completely copied, he says.Karan admits he likes show titles as they are based on filmy songs masses easily connect with them.He says,I like watching different shows but I hate watching myself on TV.I feel I am a terrible actor. One thing Karan wants to change about himself is his temperament.I want to balance work and pleasure.I want to be more focussed and less hyper I am glad I am changing. 
Like his contemporaries,Karan too is keen on moving to Bollywood.I had signed a film with a popular production house but it didnt take off.I have waited enough for films.Now I just want to work,irrespective of the medium.If I get an opportunity,I dont mind doing films and TV at the same time, he says.
Karan is also a fitness freak and enjoys working out.I have been working out since the age of 14.I recently lost 10 kilos.I believe in proper sleep,eating habits and workouts.I play soccer and cricket too. Gossipmongers said that Karan moved to Mumbai to become a cricketer but became an actor.He clears the air.He says,Its a misunderstanding.I have played cricket for Delhi but then I left it.I always wanted to be a cricketer.Acting happened by chance.I came to Mumbai to sign my debut show and not play cricket. Karan used to enjoy playing drums during school days.He says,I wasnt a professional drummer.I havent sat on a drum set since eight years.I have learnt the guitar to impress people.I play all Shah Rukh Khans romantic songs.I have broken seven guitars so far.I gifted a guitar to myself last birthday on which I practiced for only three days. Telly actor Priyanka Bassi who featured in a show Left Right Left,was linked with Karan and they are supposedly dating each other but Karan clarifies,Priyanka and I have known each other since sixth standard.She was my senior in school and we were neighbours in Delhi.We actually came in the same flight to Mumbai for the first time.We are comfortable with each other and so people think we are dating. Karan confirms that he has always been single in his life.I am bad as a boyfriend.I am only good as a friend.I cant handle women asking me twenty questions.Now that I am growing up,Ill try to date someone, he laughs.

Karan Wahi 

[Previous] Ahmedabad Times [Next]

Karan Wahi on Wassup Epi 57 ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Video Credit: KaranWahiFC

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_n-oWIGRY&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]