Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

I knw Niddhi's so called in LOVE with Ashu ðŸ¤¢ lyk ewww I mean they're so far apart n all plus niddhi is ashu's baba's granddaughter ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤¢

omg this is extremely disturbing🤢 i mean he's friggin 18 years older than you.. thats gross!🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

I knw Niddhi's so called in LOVE with Ashu ðŸ¤¢ lyk ewww I mean they're so far apart n all plus niddhi is ashu's baba's granddaughter ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤¢

um ekta made that to kasam se stuff😆but forget that zarqa we should not hurt anyone's feeling. everyone like different things and we like different things but that does not mean we should hurt others.

come on forget it zarqa and be in happy land with your nihan😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saania-

ikr! thats true! i dont want the same thing to happen as before so im just not gonna hope for tooo much .

yes i still haven't forgotten that betrayal;hence, i choose wisely what show to see and what not to b/c i cannot take any shit anymore!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh Im happy n not hoping for much cuz rlly I knw its not gonna happen but its okay I'm happy with NiHan n their frndship...i just freakin lovee tht about them...they're so comfy with each other on n off screen 😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
zarqa when you upload kw scene aka rohand and nidhi scene na cut all the other stuff and only do their scene then it won't take that long to DW for us vm maker😆

and yes do upload only NiHan scene of today episode! only their scene
.Shiva. thumbnail
ek minute where is our old friend of SR thread, kw is in this show i thought everyone will be here!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

zarqa when you upload kw scene aka rohand and nidhi scene na cut all the other stuff and only do their scene then it won't take that long to DW for us vm maker😆

and yes do upload only NiHan scene of today episode! only their scene

That's what I do na🤔😆 but ya I knw sometimes other ppls stuff come in cuz otherwise the scene just looks weird😆 

Yupp I'll upload 2day's scene 2mrw mrng cuz thts when the HQ video is available😆
indian_beauty thumbnail
Originally posted by: shewascool90210

ek minute where is our old friend of SR thread, kw is in this show i thought everyone will be here!

ya about them...they've all moved on...well some of them...others I think watch the show but don't come in the forum I wonder why 🤔 I guess most of the ppl are waiting for KW's new show to come instead of trying to catch up on this one 
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i want YPNH to start ASAP!!!!
indian_beauty thumbnail
Gotta do the dishes ðŸ¤¢
BRB