BachnaAeHaseeno \\-Karan wahi AT#2 // *Rohan* - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
There was only a short scene of Rohan today:(
Sayo Priya ๐Ÿค—

@Priya IKR!! it was not even 2 min 
hopefully we'll get some more scenes when the Rohan-Niddhi marriage track starts 
I was soo eagar to see Rohan. Oh well better than nothing right?
Yeah I can't wait till that track! He was looking so cute with his noodles๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yuppp better than nothing, but I had to sit thru the entire episode just to see 2 min of him *sigh* but it was worth it cuz he was looking super cute ๐Ÿ˜ n sexy in tht jeans...KW shud really wear more jeans like tht instead of his regular baggy jeans๐Ÿ˜†
Same here. My mom kept telling me I don't think he will come in today's episode. I was like shh positive thinking! & haha he looks good in both but i agree i will like to see more of those jeans:)
Btw when do you think Rohan-Nidhi track will start 
Lmao my mom's the same she was lyk do I really have to see this...I was lyk Yes u have to Karan's gonna come๐Ÿ˜†
ya he looks nice in both but he looks more fitter in lyk boot cut jeans

IDK yaar abhi toh the  house track will start na...maybe during it ๐Ÿ˜• cuz dadi bua is constantly observing them n all so...i hope it starts soon..it'll be interesting to see Rohan's reaction ๐Ÿ˜›
I am guessing all moms are the same๐Ÿ˜† But my mom doesn't mind when i call guys hot even at school. She kinda acts like a teen haha!
I can't wait till that track and i seriously wanna see his reaction and I want him to have a happy ending!

Btw I was listening to ET. KW is hypnotizing !
haha tht's pretty cool...i just go gaga over karan in front of my mom cuz she's knows how crazy I am for him...whenever ktlk starts she says lo ab yeh dekhna padega iska karan jo hai iss mein๐Ÿ˜›

ya hope he has a happy ending...I want NiHan to be a couple๐Ÿ˜›

dude tht song is so for Wahi..there's a vm on him too on tht song..did u see it??
HAHA! Imagine you when his new show comes out. KW will be in each episode at least for 10 minutes ! My mom is sometimes the same "Kya Karan Karan." ๐Ÿ˜†

I love Nihan. They make an adorable couple and I like their masti

and omg no I didn't ! But the song is perfect for him! I would love to see it!
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
Btw gotta go Zarqa! I will talk to you later about KW/Rohan!๐Ÿ˜