Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

ahaha! Do you have discussions have Karan in classes πŸ˜† Since I live in Canada and I go to a Catholic school( I am not catholic thoughπŸ˜†) there are a lot of white people in my school even though I live in one of the most brown areas in CanadaπŸ˜†( My area has mostly Punjabis πŸ˜›) Anyways I always want to discuss Karan with someone so I start with some of my friends and they have no idea. They will be like "Priya, who is this Karan." I will be like "Such losers if you don't know who Wahi is."😳 But with my other friends outside of my school, we love discussing about him😳

Mani ho na ! You can talk to me any time about him I swear it ll be the best time 4  me ! About my friend in college I have so much friend who love him so 4 mee not big deal  I am talking about him with friends  through fone and even in Class too ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Can't live with out talking about him !! 
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Psht another candian...all these canadians taking over IF yoπŸ˜†

look whose talking.. you lil americanπŸ˜†
btw ZarquuπŸ€—
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Really small πŸ˜³
& aha you came over to Brampton right. Brown people on every street. My cousins came over from UK and they were like..."So many brown people" & I have a few cousins living in Mississauga too. The Milton area. While if that counts as Mississauga cause some people say its part of it which I have no clue whether it is or not πŸ˜†

Btw your ways hmmm I wonder what :P
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Originally posted by: indian_beauty

Psht another candian...all these canadians taking over IF yoπŸ˜†

😳 awww cause Canadians rock πŸ˜†

😳 awww cause Canadians rock πŸ˜†

Ohhh really :P πŸ˜†
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Mani ho na ! You can talk to me any time about him I swear it ll be the best time 4  me ! About my friend in college I have so much friend who love him so 4 mee not big deal  I am talking about him with friends  through fone and even in Class too ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Can't live with out talking about him !! 

Whoot<3 I can't survive one day talking about him. In car when my mom and I are waiting for my brother, I talk non-stop about him and my mom will be like yeah yeah yeahπŸ˜† haha do the teachers yell in class when you are talking about K.WπŸ˜†
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahaandneha

Ohhh really :P πŸ˜†

mhm πŸ˜† But rarely no one says in my school says they are Canadian. Always their actual background πŸ˜† or they always "pretend to be American":$ But overall Canadian Rock (ehh)<--Stereotype πŸ˜†
Edited by Priyalovex3 - 12 years ago
MinnieRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Really small πŸ˜³

& aha you came over to Brampton right. Brown people on every street. My cousins came over from UK and they were like..."So many brown people" & I have a few cousins living in Mississauga too. The Milton area. While if that counts as Mississauga cause some people say its part of it which I have no clue whether it is or not πŸ˜†

Btw your ways hmmm I wonder what :P

yeah i know its another brown cityπŸ˜† 
um idunno if you would say milton is part of saugaπŸ€”πŸ˜† maybe, maybe notπŸ˜†
Whoot<3 I can't survive one day talking about him. In car when my mom and I are waiting for my brother, I talk non-stop about him and my mom will be like yeah yeah yeahπŸ˜† haha do the teachers yell in class when you are talking about K.WπŸ˜†

O My God πŸ˜† How sweet ! Poor you I think you need some punjabi friends ! lollzzz then you easily can talk about him ! Swear I have same situation I always talk about him with my young sister my elder sister Even  with my brother too ! lolzz i LOVE HIM SO MUCH <333 

mhm πŸ˜† But rarely no one says in my school says they are Canadian. Always their actual background πŸ˜† or they always "pretend to be American":$ But overall Canadian Rock (ehh)<--Stereotype πŸ˜†

lollzzz !! they don't accept you as Canadaian ! And you still saying that they rock !! πŸ˜†WoWWw πŸ‘πŸ‘