Sunnys gesture towards amar

Posted: 12 years ago
sunny is doing over action... during rain dance amar lifts sunny up and she complained to juhi regarding this... as if no one in this world touched her???? i think she is not right. amar always completes the task and participates in the task with full energy. I hope he is not doing wrong... becoz of shonali mis understanding and wrong feelings everyone is  feeling like that it seems and sunny is the one who over reacted for this... wat do you think guys????
hahah she saying his wife will be worried
so next time beware hritik roshan dont kiss katrina in a movie u suzane will be worried😆
y coz sunny leone said so..
yeah even shahrukh khan,akshay ,aamir khan,emraan hashmi..plz care for your wives,they are your priority and don't lift women on screen or worst smooch them😡😆
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

hahah she saying his wife will be worried
so next time beware hritik roshan dont kiss katrina in a movie u suzane will be worried😆
y coz sunny leone said so..
you mean the same Sunny who bares it all not to be mentioned does it all too just to grab some dosh - i didn't see her blaming Sky for kissing her hand either,why Amar?
I have a theory that Sunny's statement must have been another brainwave of Sky... that Sunny seems incapable of forming her own thoughts...Sky might be trying to weaken Amar's fan base to improve his chances of making the finals and winning... 
i think wo amar ko samjha rahi thi sirf k tumahare saath jo shonali ne kiya hay is k baad tumhe alert rehna chiye takay usay kuch aur kehne ka moka na mile
Originally posted by danial01

i think wo amar ko samjha rahi thi sirf k tumahare saath jo shonali ne kiya hay is k baad tumhe alert rehna chiye takay usay kuch aur kehne ka moka na mile

ya mjhe bhe same yehi laga

haha it's a po*n star saying she's uncomfortable with him carrying her up. best joke ever!! i guess she's not getting paid for that so she's complaining. 
I think Sunny was just concerned about Amar's image since something like this had already happened before, and she would be oblivious of how an Indian audience might react to it. So she just clarified and spoke about it in advance to avoid another controversy stirring up outside. But again, you never know. Can't trust anyone's intentions nowadays, but I think Sunny has no negative intentions there.
Sunny  said she felt uncomfortable because she didn't want other people to think bad of amar., Edited by MrManagement - 12 years ago