DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey folk...πŸ˜‰

i liked today episode because our princess made a step forward...unintentional but she did it... she goes now home.πŸ₯³

The only think i didnt like where Akash parents... they only wanted her because she is the princess *grrr* 😑  😑  😑  😑 

But Akash did accept that they are from to diffenrence world and let go of herπŸ‘. I think that, before she can start with Uday and her family this had to end...the cv had to close her old life and Akash was the reason why she did not want in their new lives, she wanted to stay by his side. 

And another good point is that we saw Uday got jealous and angry... πŸ˜ƒ now he knows that she is not like the other girls he can have easy and he has to fight for her, i like it. β­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜†
And we saw that he likes her, in his heart she is the only girl he want to be.😳

I talked to my sister about the show...and Uday... she does not like television series but  yesterday she watched with my all the Uday scene...and now she is interesst too in the show πŸ€£ 

She said that everytime he look at Moniya his eyes change, unlike to her sister J. His eyes are angry, dislike when he looks at J. πŸ˜•

But by Moniya he look with care, interest... and today i guess he looked hurt toπŸ₯Ί.
I watched this scene with Maaveer and Uday&J  carefull after she told me that and i guess my sister is right.πŸ‘

I am really curious what he will do  to win her heart and i hope that he will not do anything to hurt Akash. I am to a MaaVeer Fan but i dont want Akash to get hurt more and i have rescept for him, for her happiness he let go off her. πŸ˜Š

What do you think?

Wish your all a nice day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
completely agree with u😊ya uday looks at j with hatred...but when he looks at manya its like he cares for her...like the chair scene when he entered the room the eyelock he had with her he was assuring her its gonna be alright...and the sword scene when he was taking the sword away it was not the smirk but a smile only for her...watching manveer scenes is my fav past time..

today epi completely proved its maan veer alwaysπŸ˜‰
DarkDiva thumbnail
Thanks πŸ˜Š... i like to watch maanveer scene too... i watch the show because of the two πŸ˜†

agree with you... today episode really proved that they two will end up. It does not matter how often  she will try to run away... she will always end up with him❀️
Edited by AmishiE - 12 years ago
ninii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so true...these scenes are killing me...anyone who watches DEK can see the change in uday when he is with maanyta...the way he looks deep into her eyes and his killing smile so romantic...the possesive behaviour towards maanyta is mindblowing and todays episode the way uday got  jealous seeing akash and maanyta was awesome n the way uday separated aakash and maanyta as if she only belongs to our PRINCE UDAYVEER..hope to see them as a couplee...MaAnVeEr has sizzling chemistry they just rocks...hope cvs continue with MAANVEER...LOVE MAANVEER
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I agree because he will always catch up to her and she will simply return to him each time. His determination for power and wealth , will also turn into love for her someday. He just needs time to realize  that more than the agenda, he loves her 
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Dittoo My Dear Diittoo!

This developement between Udayveer and Manyata will take time: and in order for it to happen she needs space from Akash (Praise the Serial Lords! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!)

Then, throughout the progression of TV time (I give it a few months, afterall the hate has to heat up before love explodes!) Uday & Manyata will get to know eachother. Then I think Akash will come back and that's were things would get reallly interesting.

Udayveer and Manyata for the Win!
DarkDiva thumbnail
@ninii: jes he look at her like " u are mine"... i guess cv will continue with Maanveer... they two rock the show β€οΈ...cant wait to see itπŸ˜†

@adventure_gurl: jes agree with you and she is already important for him,  she is his match, he has to understand this πŸ˜† 

DarkDiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

Dittoo My Dear Diittoo!

This developement between Udayveer and Manyata will take time: and in order for it to happen she needs space from Akash (Praise the Serial Lords! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!)

Then, throughout the progression of TV time (I give it a few months, afterall the hate has to heat up before love explodes!) Uday & Manyata will get to know eachother. Then I think Akash will come back and that's were things would get reallly interesting.

Udayveer and Manyata for the Win!

agree... they need to be together to fall in love😳... akash needs to stay out
thanks for you post πŸ˜Š
Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank God finally a positive post otherwise this forum is full of negative posts πŸ‘... Yup dude totally agreed with you dude...πŸ˜ƒ 
DarkDiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hubze

Thank God finally a positive post otherwise this forum is full of negative posts πŸ‘... Yup dude totally agreed with you dude...πŸ˜ƒ 

Thanks dear πŸ˜‰