Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArjaAddict thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ee kauno poochne waali baat hai ka...ki krishu handsome hai ki nai???OFFCOURSE hai!!!

well...em so not liking ids meera at all...she is definitely up to something...and as in one of "Riyya's " post...is it just a coincidence or plannin dat she reached GH and MET PRATZ...when she know K's address hwo can she not know dat P is his wife????
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Really hate tumtum😡😡😡😡...he's so sly...he was talking bad bout Krishna bt he doesnt knw dat Krishna has 2 guts 2 apologize 4 his mistake in front of d whole world bt dis tumtum doesnt even hav 2 guts 2 talk outside his room...coward dat he is😡😡😡
Cumin 2 Krishna...there's no doubt dat he's way too handsome😳😳
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nechuu i dun knw mayb its jst a co incidence or mayb a plan:O
n yyaaa eden he is tooo muaahh vry hawtt n handsshummm
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes arhiana, this tanmay is geeting on my last nerves, dont know wht is his problem, I dont care wht he say to arushi, but how dare and y did he pull K in all tht???😡 not only  K has the guts to apolozise for his behaviour and neither he is a ghar jamai like tanmay , remember when SS throw kriya out,  tht time  prof offer K to came and stay in his house K refuse saying has self  respect, does this T has any self respect?
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes arhiana, this tanmay is geeting on my last nerves, dont know wht is his problem, I dont care wht he say to arushi, but how dare and y did he pull K in all tht???😡 not only  K has the guts to apolozise for his behaviour and neither he is a ghar jamai like tanmay , remember when SS throw kriya out,  tht time  prof offer K to came and stay in his house K refuse saying has self  respect, does this T has any self respect?

WELL SAIIIDDDbiwi k ghar pe reh raahhaa hai n tevar dekho as if hes sumwheres KING
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Totally Hopeless Tanmay... What a weird choice you Professor??
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BABA is BABA... no can be like him...
Arhaina just an awesome post by you about Krish... he is always the same infront of me...
thats Krishna always unique

TamTam has no rights to even take his name