Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Saakshi - Again at her Emotional Best !

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Saakshi all the Way...

Fantastic Emoted Scenes by Saakshi...
Her simple walk with all confusion.. questions.. her Pain.. delima on what she saw on Ram Apeksha hugs.. was Superb..

The bed room scene was Great by both Raya... but Saakshi took the thunder... Saying dialogue with so much emotion... tears could be felt in her voice not just in her eyes... Loved her..

The way she threw Kangans... her expression had that determination that... She will not ask Ram again on this subject... She was Hurt alright !!!

Special mention... Natasha...
Yes.. natasha it is... not Nuts... after what she is going through... and her mother's Niharika indifferent behavior... poor girl needs a big hug... she was very good at her part today...

Precap: Back to India... Daughter turns to realiable Father for support and advise...

Its like Ram has Vikram and Priya has her Father when crisis arises

CAT IS NOT OUT OF BAG... IT HAS ACTUALLY LOST WAY ALL TOGETHER !!!!

WAIT TILL MONDAY TO FIND IT !Edited by haribol79 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadffi thumbnail

Nice post...

Totally agree with you

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post...I'm yet yet to see today's episode..Any one in Priya's place would be devastated...Good she is going to share with her Dad who is a wise person...In real life too we need good and wise mentors
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
The way she threw Kangans...  I JUST LOVED IT πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post hari. Felt bad for Priya.πŸ˜­πŸ€— 
I think Apeksha is his real sister. Ram told Priya ' Tum jo samajh  rahi ho waisa kuch nahi hain'.Golupe itna trust toh karna chahiye.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniya9919

Nice post hari. Felt bad for Priya.πŸ˜­πŸ€— 

I think Apeksha is his real sister. Ram told Priya ' Tum jo samajh  rahi ho waisa kuch nahi hain'.Golupe itna trust toh karna chahiye.

Watching today's episode cleared up everything...she is his cousin or stepsis...A load of my mind...Priya's acting and dialogues took the cake...Liked the dialogue where she says once how did it feel to be in my shoes? Also trust is the foundation of every relationship
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kaash aur thode din HM track hota aur could have seen some more interesting moments anyways now back in India may b some interesting track now with some real twist...
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: avivakirk

Watching today's episode cleared up everything...she is his cousin or stepsis...A load of my mind...Priya's acting and dialogues took the cake...Liked the dialogue where she says once how did it feel to be in my shoes? Also trust is the foundation of every relationship

Yes, she is his sister.Today Ram's dilogues with Apeksha said it all. 
Sakshi was so good & her  final look in anger, despair was fabulous. It was somehow her fault  she didnt listen him when he was going to tell her everything. Golu was very rude.😑
Edited by saniya9919 - 12 years ago
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree with you...Brilliant Dialogue delivery by Sakshi... paid so much attention to small details...body language.. whether it was when she was walking along lake or in the bedroom.

but now i think the track will be divided between Nut and her problems and Priya and Ram. Priya will refocus her attention to helping Nuts rather then dwelling on her own issues. Ram will realize how wrong he is after that for now sharing his super secret with her.

either case.. i hope writers dont forget that this show is based on the main couple and not to sideline their story.
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
too good post!

today Sakshi stole the show πŸ‘ awesome acting and too good dialogue delivery !!!

yes her father is her best friend, mentor and all for her. his advice might bring to some conclusion to priya and she will be back to her normal mood and wait till ram reveals.