India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sooraj Words To Sandhya Made Me Had Tears

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

wow yaar...i never seen such beautiful husband-wife relationship on-screen...its so beautiful...the way...in the dark...sooraj putting bangles in sandhya's hand and praising her so beautifully...wow seriously i had tears yaar...its one of the best of the best episode of SurYa...i wish and pray including for me too...that in future we all get a husband like sooraj...the way he praises sandhya for each and quality of being a daughter...sister...daughter-in-law...sister-in-law...and a wife...those words touched the chords of my heart...sandhya herself was amazed and surprised because she was deeply in touch with her studies that she forgot what abilities as a women she possesed in herself...and tdy sooraj brought out the real women from sandhya and make her recognise her realself...noone understood her qualties...her parents only wanted to make her study and forgot to teach her abt the duties of a women...her brother is selfish...her sister-in-law wanted only sandhya's happiness thats her studies...but look what her husband who she merely knows him for weeks...or even a month...but then the stranger...knows her abilities and brought the women out of her...there is so much love in sooraj eyes for sandhya...its so eternal...touching...and also there is a slight pain in his love too because he couldn't express to her that how much he loves her...how much extend he can go for her...

kudos to the Cvs...for writing such beautiful words...and giving us SurYa...every arrange marriage couple...not only arrange marriage but love...compromise marriages should see this show and understand what is the real meaning of love...understanding...vows...friendship between a husband-wife...

i can never stop writing abt SurYa because they deserve it...it was so beautiful...only a few couples touches my heart and makes me cry...and those few are

Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Abhay-Piya...i have cried for only these 3 couples...and for one sisterly duo Jeevika-Manvi...now sooraj-sandhya joins the list...they melt my heart yaar...so silent...yet so intense and passionate...never thought marriages can be this beautiful because i always encounter bad ones...but thanx to SurYa for showing me that marriages are completed when husband-wife understand each other very well...and they have to become friends than love comes on the way...

and at last sandhya realise that sooraj loves her immensely...but she could not give the love that he deserves...my advice to sandhya...your husband is a very nice man...he loves you for your soul not for your body...for him your happiness matters than his pleasure...no matter how many weeks...months...years or birth you take...he will wait for you...

and yaar we got our SurYa love symbol...and that is sooraj getting wet by sandhya whenever she dries the clothes...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...it always makes her smiles...and love symbol should make a person smile...so yaar...this is our SurYa symbol

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedove173logic65tulsiVirgopk81avanka12tanindjulyprincessDesdemonaMizhilarimel22Mizz_Sunshin3monika_2691-neela-shehjar_Mannat_hamzanuha...Binny...Hi_Friendsmaddy311arshi_karishb2011Sevenstreaksnikita_88sitakshiiLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

wow yaar...i never seen such beautiful husband-wife relationship on-screen...True, never was a bond btw husband and wife is so beautifully and simply explored . its so beautiful...the way...in the dark...sooraj putting bangles in sandhya's hand and praising her so beautifully...wow seriously i had tears yaar...its one of the best of the best episode of SurYa...i wish and pray including for me too...that in future we all get a husband like sooraj...the way he praises sandhya for each and quality of being a daughter...sister...daughter-in-law...sister-in-law...and a wife.. Agree, he introduced her to the other side of herself which she never acknowledged .those words touched the chords of my heart...sandhya herself was amazed and surprised because she was deeply in touch with her studies that she forgot what abilities as a women she possesed in herself...and tdy sooraj brought out the real women from sandhya and make her recognise her realself...noone understood her qualties...her parents only wanted to make her study and forgot to teach her abt the duties of a women...her brother is selfish...her sister-in-law wanted only sandhya's happiness thats her studies...but look what her husband who she merely knows him for weeks...or even a month...but then the stranger...knows her abilities and brought the women out of her...there is so much love in sooraj eyes for sandhya...its so eternal...touching...and also there is a slight pain in his love too because he couldn't express to her that how much he loves her...how much extend he can go for her...

kudos to the Cvs...for writing such beautiful words...and giving us SurYa...every arrange marriage couple...not only arrange marriage but love...compromise marriages should see this show and understand what is the real meaning of love...understanding...vows...friendship between a husband-wife...  Well said , Thumbs Up

i can never stop writing abt SurYa because they deserve it...it was so beautiful...only a few couples touches my heart and makes me cry...and those few are Cute. 

Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Abhay-Piya...i have cried for only these 3 couples..Hmm didnot watch show so donno , but that must mean something , .and for one sisterly duo Jeevika-Manvi...now sooraj-sandhya joins the list...they melt my heart yaar...so silent...yet so intense and passionate..

.never thought marriages can be this beautiful because i always encounter bad ones... Me too, i had seen compromised marriages and seen wonderful relation they had just like SurYa, may be thats why i love this show a lot , close to heart .but thanx to SurYa for showing me that marriages are completed when husband-wife understand each other very well...and they have to become friends than love comes on the way...   Ditto, no relation is complete and makes sense if there is no love, understanding btw them 

and at last sandhya realise that sooraj loves her immensely...but she could not give the love that he deserves...my advice to sandhya...your husband is a very nice man...he loves you for your soul not for your body...for him your happiness matters than his pleasure...no matter how many weeks...months...years or birth you take...he will wait for you... Very Very rarely a hubby is of this sort , and never seen or never dream to see this kind of husband on reel shows for sure, thank god , for once TV show gave me wat all i dreamed and longed to see 

and yaar we got our SurYa love symbol. True ..and that is sooraj getting wet by sandhya whenever she dries the clothes...Embarrassed...it always makes her smiles...and love symbol should make a person smile...so yaar...this is our SurYa symbol   OK ji taken Embarrassed

Edited by JustJ - 15 December 2011 at 11:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsiavanka12hamzanuhaarshi_karishb2011

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

wow yaar...i never seen such beautiful husband-wife relationship on-screen...its so beautiful...the way...in the dark...sooraj putting bangles in sandhya's hand and praising her so beautifully...wow seriously i had tears yaar...its one of the best of the best episode of SurYa...i wish and pray including for me too...that in future we all get a husband like sooraj...the way he praises sandhya for each and quality of being a daughter...sister...daughter-in-law...sister-in-law...and a wife...those words touched the chords of my heart...sandhya herself was amazed and surprised because she was deeply in touch with her studies that she forgot what abilities as a women she possesed in herself...and tdy sooraj brought out the real women from sandhya and make her recognise her realself...noone understood her qualties...her parents only wanted to make her study and forgot to teach her abt the duties of a women...her brother is selfish...her sister-in-law wanted only sandhya's happiness thats her studies...but look what her husband who she merely knows him for weeks...or even a month...but then the stranger...knows her abilities and brought the women out of her...there is so much love in sooraj eyes for sandhya...its so eternal...touching...and also there is a slight pain in his love too because he couldn't express to her that how much he loves her...how much extend he can go for her...

kudos to the Cvs...for writing such beautiful words...and giving us SurYa...every arrange marriage couple...not only arrange marriage but love...compromise marriages should see this show and understand what is the real meaning of love...understanding...vows...friendship between a husband-wife...  Well said , Thumbs Up

i can never stop writing abt SurYa because they deserve it...it was so beautiful...only a few couples touches my heart and makes me cry...and those few are Cute. 

Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Abhay-Piya...i have cried for only these 3 couples..Hmm didnot watch show so donno , but that must mean something , waise where is ur vansh and icha mata ???? .and for one sisterly duo Jeevika-Manvi...now sooraj-sandhya joins the list...they melt my heart yaar...so silent...yet so intense and passionate..

.never thought marriages can be this beautiful because i always encounter bad ones... Me too, i had seen compromised marriages and seen wonderful relation they had just like SurYa, may be thats why i love this show a lot , close to heart .but thanx to SurYa for showing me that marriages are completed when husband-wife understand each other very well...and they have to become friends than love comes on the way...   Ditto, no relation is complete and makes sense if there is no love, understanding btw them 

and at last sandhya realise that sooraj loves her immensely...but she could not give the love that he deserves...my advice to sandhya...your husband is a very nice man...he loves you for your soul not for your body...for him your happiness matters than his pleasure...no matter how many weeks...months...years or birth you take...he will wait for you... Very Very rarely a hubby is of this sort , and never seen or never dream to see this kind of husband on reel shows for sure, thank god , for once TV show gave me wat all i dreamed and longed to see 

and yaar we got our SurYa love symbol. True ..and that is sooraj getting wet by sandhya whenever she dries the clothes...Embarrassed...it always makes her smiles...and love symbol should make a person smile...so yaar...this is our SurYa symbol   OK ji taken Embarrassed

yaar i have never cried for vansh-ichcha...as that women irritates me like hell...i curse that very day when vansh met her...i only cried for vansh and vansh only...but yaar it was his death...how can i write here when its abt marriage...vansh made me cry so much...no ways for ichcha mata...

SurYa rocks yaar...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tulsiarshi_karishLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
LOL... ok ok jane do , chilax  
monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Beautiful...soul touching post Mages... Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanindarshi_karishb2011sitakshii

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

wow yaar...i never seen such beautiful husband-wife relationship on-screen...True, never was a bond btw husband and wife is so beautifully and simply explored . its so beautiful...the way...in the dark...sooraj putting bangles in sandhya's hand and praising her so beautifully...wow seriously i had tears yaar...its one of the best of the best episode of SurYa...i wish and pray including for me too...that in future we all get a husband like sooraj...the way he praises sandhya for each and quality of being a daughter...sister...daughter-in-law...sister-in-law...and a wife.. Agree, he introduced her to the other side of herself which she never acknowledged .those words touched the chords of my heart...sandhya herself was amazed and surprised because she was deeply in touch with her studies that she forgot what abilities as a women she possesed in herself...and tdy sooraj brought out the real women from sandhya and make her recognise her realself...noone understood her qualties...her parents only wanted to make her study and forgot to teach her abt the duties of a women...her brother is selfish...her sister-in-law wanted only sandhya's happiness thats her studies...but look what her husband who she merely knows him for weeks...or even a month...but then the stranger...knows her abilities and brought the women out of her...there is so much love in sooraj eyes for sandhya...its so eternal...touching...and also there is a slight pain in his love too because he couldn't express to her that how much he loves her...how much extend he can go for her...

Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Abhay-Piya...i have cried for only these 3 couples..Hmm didnot watch show so donno , but that must mean something , .and for one sisterly duo Jeevika-Manvi...now sooraj-sandhya joins the list...they melt my heart yaar...so silent...yet so intense and passionate..

Great post Mages. I felt like saying that all husbands should watch this scene to understand how a girl comes into a new family, a new place with new customs & makes them her own. She becomes one of them. But after reading your analysis, I felt my words to be harsh, bitter Embarrassed

@ Red - So true.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanind...Binny...b2011sitakshiiLimitLessFan

tanind Senior Member
tanind
tanind

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

I still do not understand why she could not answer him for his love

love  flashes instantly...

Edited by tanind - 17 December 2011 at 7:38am
Masha-Allah Groupbie
Masha-Allah
Masha-Allah

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Prem-Heer...Anurag-Taani...Abhay-Piya...i have cried for only these 3 couples..Hmm didnot watch show so donno , but that must mean something , waise where is ur vansh and icha mata ???? .and for one sisterly duo Jeevika-Manvi...now sooraj-sandhya joins the list...they melt my heart yaar...so silent...yet so intense and passionate..

yaar i have never cried for vansh-ichcha...as that women irritates me like hell...i curse that very day when vansh met her...i only cried for vansh and vansh only...but yaar it was his death...how can i write here when its abt marriage...vansh made me cry so much...no ways for ichcha mata...

SurYa rocks yaar...

arrgh i hate iccha, sooo annoying especially her voice! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top