AnYa Hug ;-)))))))))))))))

Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Guys πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I m flying now... V saw AnYa together after 2days ( 4days)πŸ˜‰ I knew everyone s happy now n me too very very happy... Coming to AnYa part today.. I was restless while Anant does't hear to nimi even after heard bitter words BD... Thank god ranbeer called him n told abt navya's worries n prb without him... Still i hv doubt whether Anant know b'day prbs????

Whatever now AnYa became togetherπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Navya came out frm office n waiting for riksha when security said that her driver s waiting for her, to hear this navya steps towards the side where he said.. On the way, 1 man gave bouquet n said which s given by ur driver n another man also gave gift n said the same.. Navya confused n forwards her steps while car came speedly frm behind, she closed her eyes in fears...

Our Hero EntryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Car crossed navya n stopped n our cutie anant come out with driver cap, navya opens her eyes n saw anant shocked as well as with big smileπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ on her face... Anant stands πŸ€— navya  ran towards him n huggedπŸ€—πŸ€— him tightly 😍😍😍😍😍😍
Anant's eyes filled with tears as he hurted navya much n he realized that how badly she missed him frm her smile n hug ( Mind blowing expr)... Still AnYa r hugging πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— when Anant said "I missed u lot navya", navya comes to conscious n tried to break hug but anant not ready to leave her n hugged her more tightly😍😍😍  ( Waited to see this for long time)...

Now AnYa breaks their hug n both started to say "Miss u" n "ILU" simultaneously n both laughed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†for their act... Anant took chance to say all first n said sorry for everything n thank u for her gift to sugan b'day while hearing this navya told that she hurted aunty by making arrang, to hear this anant shocked😲😲...

Anant picked navya to make her more happy n to forget her sorrow... AnYa ate Ice cream (I don't know the name).. I should say this, tey both were eating tat like a kidπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sorry frnds for very lengthy post... Plz forgive me... I did this with more excitement n happiness ya..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved AnYa's Hug
😍😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniadutta thumbnail
awesum post,,,,hug was 2 adorable
-Divya.S- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too dea, on cloud 9, and tht hug, haye main marjawa, ful of emotions.. lovd t..Edited by DivaAnYa - 12 years ago
Parmasone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sweet post loved the hug sooo much😍
f.s.m thumbnail
AWESO ME post di ... πŸ‘ you described the whole scene ⭐️
shanukit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that is d longest hug of Anya in public place, I guess...
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved each n evrything abt it..truely ANYA /SHAMYA magic..awesome..😊
navyaaddict3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you have written beautifully kayal and the hug was superb.
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Kayal...beautifully u have described the whole scene dear...i loved that scene...best part of the episode...πŸ˜ƒ
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I was in the same condition...