Happpy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ƒhi frnz i know that most of us will start discussing that honeymoon is over... and be sad๐Ÿ˜ญ

I have other view of the situation... infact i am happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .. that finally their so called honeymoon is over and the track has moved on.,.. because...this track will bring them closer.. infact... will  create an opportunity for them to go on a real honeymoon and actually be romantic ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

I have some views..
1. Remember when ram was confused whether he should ask priya about ashwin??? Vikram the angel suggested... if you feel she is your friend then be happy with your decision and support her.. but if you feel she is your wife  then.. danke ki chot par usse puch usne aise kyun kiya???

Ram had Two suggestions.. ram didn't ask her but was not even happy with her being around ashwin (though situations were created by ashwin...!!!)

Now priya in ram's shoes... she took her decision to ask ram directly indicating... she considers him as hubby... and she has used her right to ask him directly...!!!! indicating she loves him...and does not want ๐Ÿ’”

Now when they are back... Vikram might show this picture of priya.. using her wife's status.. right,... and then golu will wake up from his sleep ๐Ÿฅฑ and will give fullstop to his confusions๐Ÿ˜†

I felt happy with priya's decision... what say guys??? (felt like ๐Ÿฅณ priya ka baj gaya pyar ka band... ab golu nahi bachega... pyar ki... is chingari se)

2. Priya back from honeymoon.. will take advise from her dad.. and will find out the truth of apeksha.. and reveal niharika's reality... (my feeling) aur phir bajega...niharka ka band ๐Ÿคฃ

3. This incidence will raise their trust for each other... and will lead for the blossoming of feeling called love... after all...irsha/ jalan hi pyar ka pehla padav hai... and that bauji ka statue is there to be cherry on the cake...

These are my point of view... what say guys.. share your... views...

Regards,
lucky
Edited by lgr1210 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha.V thumbnail
nice views
but wer is Rams mom track?
sadffi thumbnail

Fab views...

I agree this will bring a new change in their relationship...

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When they have a real love track between them then that's the time to go on a  real honeymoon
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope it happens as u said...but what v expect is not happening bcos' today's episode Ram was very rude to Priya i think he could have atleast told Rishta hain par biwi ...ya... GF ki nahi balki Behan ka tho would have been lovely...
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice observations..
hope something like this happens...