Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SWAYAM...Friendship or Social Service ?! (Page 5)

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveKriyansh

jisne yeh topic banya hai usko pakarke pitna chaiye.
again trying to create some controversy and wants to start fight in this forumAngry
i know swyam is a very good guy Smileand i also love him Heart but yeah sab log uske liye itna biased hai ke un logo ko dusro ki kuchbhi achaya najar nehi ata haiAngry it's shamefulThumbs Down

u should have the courage and well intention to admit others  achaya ,chaye aap usko pasand na bhi karo.Smile 
only very few people can do that .
loving someone is good ,but dont be sooo much biased ke u start hating others without any reason .
 we all saw kriyansh also tried their best to bring swaron togetherSmile for some reason that was not successful but atleast they tried their best .use kuch kami nehi thi.

soo in future please try to admit some positive and good thing in others also though u dont like him.Smile that's a request and sry if i sounds harsh.but i cant do anythng this is the fact.

Heyy im not trying to fight or anything but i completely disagree with you, how the hell did kriyansh TRY to get swaron together? instead they ruined it further by kria telling swayum to tell sharon about her secret admirer, aur we are not being biased in fact you are being so biased you cant see our side? because when kriyansh were fighting you guys were gettting just as hysterical so please stop saying that we are not seeing the positive because Rey knew swayum should not tell sharon about the secret admirer but instead he just let kria do what she wanted because he was too busy staring at her... Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LamheChurakemarauder

LamheChurake IF-Sizzlerz
LamheChurake
LamheChurake

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubblykaur

Originally posted by LoveKriyansh

jisne yeh topic banya hai usko pakarke pitna chaiye.
again trying to create some controversy and wants to start fight in this forumAngry
i know swyam is a very good guy Smileand i also love him Heart but yeah sab log uske liye itna biased hai ke un logo ko dusro ki kuchbhi achaya najar nehi ata haiAngry it's shamefulThumbs Down

u should have the courage and well intention to admit others  achaya ,chaye aap usko pasand na bhi karo.Smile 
loving someone is good ,but dont be sooo much biased ke u start hating others without any reason .
 we all saw kriyansh also tried their best to bring swaron togetherSmile for some reason that was not successful but atleast they tried their best .use kuch kami nehi thi.

soo in future please try to admit some positive and good thing in others also though u dont like him.Smile that's a request and sry if i sounds harsh.but i cant do anythng this is the fact.

Heyy im not trying to fight or anything but i completely disagree with you, how the hell did kriyansh TRY to get swaron together? instead they ruined it further by kria telling swayum to tell sharon about her secret admirer, aur we are not being biased in fact you are being so biased you cant see our side? because when kriyansh were fighting you guys were gettting just as hysterical so please stop saying that we are not seeing the positive because Rey knew swayum should not tell sharon about the secret admirer but instead he just let kria do what she wanted because he was too busy staring at her... Ouch 

Bubbly .. I love you. PERIOD 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHearts

pixienasrin Goldie
pixienasrin
pixienasrin

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
oh comeon...Swayam have realized that Sharon values her ego more than anythin and if he continued to be her pet...she would always take him for granted...I think what he did was correct...if he doesnt have a chance atleast let his friend complete his mission...and its high time Swaron starts considerin Swayam  as a human and pay him some respect...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uvebeenhad

marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone should stop fighting and accusing Kriya and Rey for not helping Swayam. I know they hadn't done that much as Swayam had done for them but the biggest culprit of all this ; as Swayam stated ; is EGO OF SHARON. So lets put the blame where it is.

kkushi06uvebeenhad

neha445 Senior Member
neha445
neha445

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Angry kriyansh tried helping swaron  if sharon is yoo lot in her own world of her attitude no one cn hep  that swayam is also frustated with her undifferent and egiosti attitude towars not only swayam but kria and bharat she shd stop putting ppl down and frienship is always two-sided ,otherwise it will break down  when two frds help each other.

kkushi06uvebeenhad

kkushi06 Goldie
kkushi06
kkushi06

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
itz compleltly wrong for u guyz to blame kriyaansh just b/c sharon n swayum r not together today.Angry..every1 deep down noez watz the reason..Confused.SHARON herself is the reason y dey r not together nuthing more!!..Shocked.kria-rey TRIED their best to bring sharon and swayum close.Smile..dey alwayz had gud intentions..Tongue..iam not being biased or taking anybody's side cz honestly i am both swaron n kriyaansh fan.Embarrassed..infact i hardly write anything on dis forum..LOL..but just felt i should share my point of view dis time..Thumbs Up.anyway n abt reyaam well i think b/c of rey...swayum actually has sum place in sharon's heart today...Hug..remember the episode where everybody was in the classroom rey and swayum were sitting together...(the episode aired on may 15th)...swayum heard sharon tell simmi-rinni tht "she wants a man not sum toy boy"...hearing dat swayum gets upset...n den rey adviced him to prove himself to her b/c datz the only way sharon can c dat swayum is the right guy for her...n ever since tht time swayum started standing up infrnt of sharon which made a differnce to sharon n had sum sort of an impact on her...so in a way rey is 1 of the reason y swaron is today just like how swayum is 1 of the reasons y kriyaansh is today so plzz dnt say anything abt reyaam b/c they share a pure friendship..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n gettting baq to kriyaansh not trying hard enough for swaron...Angry..welll 1st of alll taking out dere time n thinking abt sumbody who only humilated u ever since u came in the clg(indicating sharon n kriya)n plus created misunderstanding between her n rey...yet still ur thinking abt her luv life...is i think a big deal. indeedTongue...we all noe sharon would never do dat for kriya if she ever finds out dat rey n kriya luv eachother..Unhappy.n datz perfectly ok as datz how sharon n her character is sketched.Smile...so my point is wat swayum did was not only for kriyaansh but for himself as welll...i mean who would want to perform when ur partner is telling u how shez being foreced to perform wid u...n i think itz a gud thing guyz cz dis way sharon will reaslize her mistakes dat her ego is standing between her n her happiness which truly lies wid swayum n she willl understand her feelings for him so in a way dis was needed inorder for swaron track to move forward...so guyz onyly thing i'd want is letz not show hatered on other characters just b/c ur "fav" storyline does not seem to go the way u would like it to procceed...u can show ur frustration how u would like more swaron scenes..more of dis n dat but bringing kriyaansh..reyaam or anybody in between...dat reallly is childish n no point in dat...letz show a lil bit more maturity n respect den dis.Tongue...cz honeslty idk how things were be4 on dis forum as like i said i never really said anything in the forum...i juss came to read the updates or c if any special interviews were posted but as far as i noe..i havent seen any kriyaansh fan show hatered towards swaron nowdayz..which shows a sense of maturity level..so y r swaron fans doing dat??..anyway dis is just a request...i hope u guyz understood my point...nothing personal or not trying to be rude...Hug.just thought it was very irritating reading wat i had been in earlier comments in dis postAngryConfused...

Edited by kkushi06 - 16 December 2011 at 6:59pm

MayurArti_rocksmarauder

uvebeenhad Goldie
uvebeenhad
uvebeenhad

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Originally posted by bubblykaur

[QUOTE=LoveKriyansh]jisne yeh topic banya hai usko pakarke pitna chaiye.

Again I don't want to start a fight but appreciate the fact that they wanted to help. Sharon has a problem, she lets her ego get in the way and she is in fact her own enemy, you guys are all so quick to pass judgement on Rey and Kria, how about also acknowledging that Sharon has a few problems that she needs to sort out before anyone can talk sense to her. You know generally when people help other people, you appreciate the fact that they want to help not belittle the intention even if things don't work out. Sometimes things work and sometimes things don't. Its not like initially Swayam's efforts with Rey worked when Rey and Kria were fighting and then there was one difference Rey even though he was angry with Kria, still wanted to make the effort to get closer to her.

kkushi06MayurArti_rocks

neha445 Senior Member
neha445
neha445

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkushi06

itz compleltly wrong for u guyz to blame kriyaansh just b/c sharon n swayum r not together today.Angry..every1 deep down noez watz the reason..Confused.SHARON herself is the reason y dey r not together nuthing more!!..Shocked.kria-rey TRIED their best to bring sharon and swayum close.Smile..dey alwayz had gud intentions..Tongue..iam not being biased or taking anybody's side cz honestly i am both swaron n kriyaansh fan.Embarrassed..infact i hardly write anything on dis forum..LOL..but just felt i should share my point of view dis time..Thumbs Up.anyway n abt reyaam well i think b/c of rey...swayum actually has sum place in sharon's heart today...Hug..remember the episode where everybody was in the classroom rey and swayum were sitting together...(the episode aired on may 15th)...swayum heard sharon tell simmi-rinni tht "she wants a man not sum toy boy"...hearing dat swayum gets upset...n den rey adviced him to prove himself to her b/c datz the only way sharon can c dat swayum is the right guy for her...n ever since tht time swayum started standing up infrnt of sharon which made a differnce to sharon n had sum sort of an impact on her...so in a way rey is 1 of the reason y swaron is today just like how swayum is 1 of the reasons y kriyaansh is today so plzz dnt say anything abt reyaam b/c they share a pure friendship..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n gettting baq to kriyaansh not trying hard enough for swaron...Angry..welll 1st of alll taking out dere time n thinking abt sumbody who only humilated u ever since u came in the clg(indicating sharon n kriya)n plus created misunderstanding between her n rey...yet still ur thinking abt her luv life...is i think a big deal. indeedTongue...we all noe sharon would my point is wat swayum did was not only for kriyaansh but for himself as welll...i mean who would want to perform when ur partner is telling u how shez being foreced to perform wid u...n i think itz a gud thing guyz cz dis way sharon will reaslize her mistakes dat her ego is standing between her n her happiness which truly lies wid swayum n she willl understand her feelings for him so in a way dis was needed inorder for swaron track to move forward...so guyz onyly thing i'd want is letz not show hatered on other characters just b/c ur "fav" storyline does not seem to go the way u would like it to procceed...u can show ur frustration how u would like more swaron scenes..more of dis n dat but bringing kriyaansh..reyaam or anybody in between...dat reallly is childish n no point in dat...letz show a lil bit more maturity n respect den dis.Tongue...cz honeslty idk how things were be4 on dis forum as like i said i never really said anything in the forum...i juss came to read the updates or c if any special interviews were posted but as far as i noe..i havent seen any kriyaansh fan show hatered towards swaron nowdayz..which shows a sense of maturity level..so y r swaron fans doing dat??..anyway dis is just a request...i hope u guyz understood my point...nothing personal or not trying to be rude...Hug.just thought it was very irritating reading wat i had been in earlier comments in dis postAngryConfused...

Go to top