Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey u aRE ABSOUTELY RITE U SAID THE WORD EVERY KRYANSH FAN FEELS AFTER READING THIS RDDE POST
JalebiHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Bubbly .. I love you. PERIOD 

Awww thanks sorry but i cant love you, my love belongs to swaron 😆JK mee tooo rafi!! ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—🤗
JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninatish

😆heyy again this is just a conversation not a fight so i wanted to say that i believe that all the characters have flaws only I think that Rey didnt help enough, i mean he didnt do anything genuine or make any sacrifice and even after KSG said that please continue with getting them together, it feels like they have forgotten, im not saying its Kriyansh fault that they have forgotten but CVs are making them look bad because it feels like they have just given up on swaron just to get each other, and i have definitely acknowledged the fact that they did not willingly so ANYTHING. they started to help swaron because of KSG otherwise did they even care? swayum did make the effort to be with her with the secret admirer if you remember but because of Kriyansh it blew up in his face instead.  ðŸ˜­

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i guess u've never heard of "bros before hoes"  lol

i'm glad he did this.. that was a big slap on sharon's face... i think stuf like this will help sharon realize what she's missed out on...   
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblykaur

But the person who has a problem here is Sharon , whereas in the Kria-Rey, it was Rey who was super angry, you can make all the effort in the world, but if the other person is not recpetive, your effort is just that effort. And when Rey and Kria were fighting, Swayam and Sharon did not stop stealing moments together, so why begrudge KriYansh their romance, love does not happen to everyone, you have to seize the opportunity when it happens!

uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubblykaur

Edited by ninatish - 12 years ago

manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aargh guys please stop agruing.. SwaRon fans are gonna be biased towards them and kriyansh fans are gonna be biased towards them... so lets just stop the argument..!! and people if u cant comment sumthing nice about the topic... please do not comment... i hope the creator of this topic agrees wid me...!!!
radzammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manasie

aargh guys please stop agruing.. SwaRon fans are gonna be biased towards them and kriyansh fans are gonna be biased towards them... so lets just stop the argument..!! and people if u cant comment sumthing nice about the topic... please do not comment... i hope the creator of this topic agrees wid me...!!!

yeah mannu di totally agree wid ya 
guyz plz stp arguing... n there is no pnt in arguing coz i dun think i've mentioned kriyansh in this tpk.. i said abt awl hiz fenz not nly kriyansh...
n plz stp blaming SHARON for awl this... pta nahi kuch bhi hota hai toh sablog sharon ko blame karte hai cahe uski galti ho ya na ho... this tym it was not her mistake..so plzzz STP THIS...

JalebiHearts thumbnail

Originally posted by: radzammy

yeah mannu di totally agree wid ya 
guyz plz stp arguing... n there is no pnt in arguing coz i dun think i've mentioned kriyansh in this tpk.. i said abt awl hiz fenz not nly kriyansh...
n plz stp blaming SHARON for awl this... pta nahi kuch bhi hota hai toh sablog sharon ko blame karte hai cahe uski galti ho ya na ho... this tym it was not her mistake..so plzzz STP THIS...

hey okay im shooo shorryyy!! ðŸ˜‰ okay even though i really want to reply to the comments made i wont... no more conversation/fighting on this topic okay? ðŸ˜ƒ love u alll and love this show!! 
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😡 what sharon not at fault oh plz dont joke i mean swayam only told her we are not dancin coz of her ego and when he asked her about whether he is rwady for dance she gave such a arrogant reply then what can kriyansh and swayam do worship her like a god she  was always a prob for swayam ;s haertbeak for kriyansh fight her stupid speech and bharat what she called him how  can u defend her in that incident sharon is so arroganyt that she considers everyone not in her so caled image trash so stop blamin rey she needs to cme back down to earth and acknoweldege swayam's value ,then only swaron can be together.