HD CV team needs to decide it sooner

WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Its seems not only HD viewers having different concerned and doubts about RK character it's also the CV them self not stable on presenting RK character

From irresponsible person helping un matured girl to elope without thinking about the consequence!!

TO a hero traveling abroad to save the same girl from the bad guy!!

😕😕😕

Seriously there is a weak line between pulling the public attention by displaying the events unexpectedly and between non equilibrium in presenting the nature identification of the hero and his behavior

CV s need to decide sooner what RK character is and what is his role in this show in order to present the right behavior?!

😕😕😕😕😕😕 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u from the very beginning i think this has been happening with rishi's character u dnt get to knw what the person is all about
hope the cv's hav something clear in their mind abt his character
Fantasy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rishi charcter is really very irritating...
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
we should just wait n watch...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I also agree we just need to wait and watch it is not like that since one year but only since a month so let the character shape may be making him like that somewhat mysterious the cv's is trying to keep viewers glued to the show as this is their job and motive.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
nice idea that cvs want to make viewers hook to the show by not revealing rk character but they might chose better actor that would be more interesting.it's better they change actor or end the rk track. it's boring n irritating. no offence to any one it's my pov.😊
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agreed. They really need to make up their mind so the sake of our mind!!
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes they better decide soon ..

how are they going to justify this silly rishi who helped mandira elope with manoj n when he realised manoj is doing this to take revenge from indira, so ran after them to save mandira ..Whats wrong with this guy .. pahle galati karo fir sudharo ðŸ˜• n cvs spends their life justifying his character  .. 
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i dont think so tht earlier also he was helping mandira to elope... he was just protectng her frm forceful marriage which indira was planning due to her anger, which she was not doing right... she herself may have regretted later when her anger vanishes... n where would he have eloped with mandira... he would have brought her back home at night... this would prevent mandira frm eloping somewhere else... so rishi was always towards helping indira... n never a negative character... 

he's not for taking indira's side every time... he's for taking the right side... though most of the times indira is right, but this time was exceptional... 
Edited by prerna_agrawal - 12 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree with you wazme ...cv's has to deside soon draging rishi secrates annoyning us ...

it is beyond acceptable a teenant will go that much to help someone else ... .and atleast for those who don't think rishi as a hero atleast this fourm get peace lastly...