I ALSO AGREE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtifilmyprincess

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrarrti

I really like this show.  I see something special in the Manveer jodi.  The thing is that even though TRPs and what the viewers want shape things, we have to understand that they have been shooting for months prior to the launch of the show and are probably showing the episodes they've already shot.  Now due to our demands, they are probably shooting with our ideas in mind.  Just wait a week or two.  I know it's hard to watch Akshay and Manyata scenes.  I know I'm torn between throwing up and laughing when I watch them.  And I mean literally.  

I too eagerly await Manveer scenes or even just scenes with Udhay alone.  I fast forwarded through most of today's episode.  But I know that because I have hopes of seeing Manveer together, I will keep watching at least until it is confirmed who the main lead and Manyata will end up is.  Guys its too early to get so angry and give up.  I know I will keep watching and voting for the show on the chaska meter until my doubts are cleared.  Please don't be petty and shut down the show early.    There is a lot of scope for this show and I for one am eager to see it!

Thanks so much dear for this topic.Hug..I completely agree with u even i was about to post a similar topic...thx hon ... Embarrassed...I also read the updates ...and then i skip the episode...and i only watch Uday's scenes...either when he is alone or with Manyata...I  agree with every point of urs yaar...Big smile  

shrarrtiRiha-Ane

ChocolateQueen Goldie
ChocolateQueen
ChocolateQueen

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Shrarrti...We should all relax and wait for Manveer momentsHug

shrarrtifilmyprincess

_Poulomi_ IF-Stunnerz
_Poulomi_
_Poulomi_

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Definitely now ManVeer moments are going to come!! relax!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index