Dekha Ek Khwaab

Calm down everyone...

shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I really like this show.  I see something special in the Manveer jodi.  The thing is that even though TRPs and what the viewers want shape things, we have to understand that they have been shooting for months prior to the launch of the show and are probably showing the episodes they've already shot.  Now due to our demands, they are probably shooting with our ideas in mind.  Just wait a week or two.  I know it's hard to watch Akshay and Manyata scenes.  I know I'm torn between throwing up and laughing when I watch them.  And I mean literally.  

I too eagerly await Manveer scenes or even just scenes with Udhay alone.  I fast forwarded through most of today's episode.  But I know that because I have hopes of seeing Manveer together, I will keep watching at least until it is confirmed who the main lead and Manyata will end up is.  Guys its too early to get so angry and give up.  I know I will keep watching and voting for the show on the chaska meter until my doubts are cleared.  Please don't be petty and shut down the show early.    There is a lot of scope for this show and I for one am eager to see it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya most have gone hyper over todays epi...even they showed akash manya bonding...all i saw was uday manya convo which screamed they r gonna be together...the dialogues today had hidden meaning...manya is gonna bounce back as if nothing happened ...but udays ego is bruised and that would be fun to watch๐Ÿ˜†
shrarrti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree!  I am definitely not the most patient person in the world.  I am really very impatient, but I am willing to wait and see Manveer! Lol!  That shows a lot!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
udayyy IS DREAMMMYYY N MESMERISINGGG
well saiidd luuvv manveer esp udayyy hes r prince n r hero
DarkDiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
agree 100000000% with you๐Ÿ˜ƒ ... we have to wait and watch๐Ÿ˜†
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree, I think everyone should just wait and watch to see how the storyline shapes up. This show hasn't been on-air for long and already we've decided the outcomes of it. I think we should give it some time and I really think no matter our preferences, be patient.

Keep smiling,
Soni
PriincessGiirl thumbnail
cool...!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
I ALSO AGREE ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by PriincessGiirl - 12 years ago
PriincessGiirl thumbnail
[QUOTE=PriincessGiirl]
cool...!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
I ALSO AGREE
filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrarrti

I really like this show.  I see something special in the Manveer jodi.  The thing is that even though TRPs and what the viewers want shape things, we have to understand that they have been shooting for months prior to the launch of the show and are probably showing the episodes they've already shot.  Now due to our demands, they are probably shooting with our ideas in mind.  Just wait a week or two.  I know it's hard to watch Akshay and Manyata scenes.  I know I'm torn between throwing up and laughing when I watch them.  And I mean literally.  

I too eagerly await Manveer scenes or even just scenes with Udhay alone.  I fast forwarded through most of today's episode.  But I know that because I have hopes of seeing Manveer together, I will keep watching at least until it is confirmed who the main lead and Manyata will end up is.  Guys its too early to get so angry and give up.  I know I will keep watching and voting for the show on the chaska meter until my doubts are cleared.  Please don't be petty and shut down the show early.    There is a lot of scope for this show and I for one am eager to see it!

Thanks so much dear for this topic.๐Ÿค—..I completely agree with u even i was about to post a similar topic...thx hon ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ...I also read the updates ...and then i skip the episode...and i only watch Uday's scenes...either when he is alone or with Manyata...I  agree with every point of urs yaar...๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you Shrarrti...We should all relax and wait for Manveer moments๐Ÿค—