India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Calm down everyone...

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I really like this show.  I see something special in the Manveer jodi.  The thing is that even though TRPs and what the viewers want shape things, we have to understand that they have been shooting for months prior to the launch of the show and are probably showing the episodes they've already shot.  Now due to our demands, they are probably shooting with our ideas in mind.  Just wait a week or two.  I know it's hard to watch Akshay and Manyata scenes.  I know I'm torn between throwing up and laughing when I watch them.  And I mean literally.  

I too eagerly await Manveer scenes or even just scenes with Udhay alone.  I fast forwarded through most of today's episode.  But I know that because I have hopes of seeing Manveer together, I will keep watching at least until it is confirmed who the main lead and Manyata will end up is.  Guys its too early to get so angry and give up.  I know I will keep watching and voting for the show on the chaska meter until my doubts are cleared.  Please don't be petty and shut down the show early.    There is a lot of scope for this show and I for one am eager to see it!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Rufaasyadadaxpakigirlxlove...OMGDarkDivafilmyprincessChocolateQueenshena07InvisibleSmileArhainAshishZiva01soni595-Rema-.Angel.SiaRa._Poulomi_

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
ya most have gone hyper over todays epi...even they showed akash manya bonding...all i saw was uday manya convo which screamed they r gonna be together...the dialogues today had hidden meaning...manya is gonna bounce back as if nothing happened ...but udays ego is bruised and that would be fun to watchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrti.SiaRa.

shrarrti Senior Member
shrarrti
shrarrti

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I agree!  I am definitely not the most patient person in the world.  I am really very impatient, but I am willing to wait and see Manveer! Lol!  That shows a lot!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessBarunkidewani.SiaRa.

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
udayyy IS DREAMMMYYY N MESMERISINGGG
well saiidd luuvv manveer esp udayyy hes r prince n r hero

shrarrtifilmyprincess.SiaRa.

DarkDiva Senior Member
DarkDiva
DarkDiva

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
agree 100000000% with youBig smile ... we have to wait and watchLOL

shrarrtifilmyprincessArhainAshish

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I agree, I think everyone should just wait and watch to see how the storyline shapes up. This show hasn't been on-air for long and already we've decided the outcomes of it. I think we should give it some time and I really think no matter our preferences, be patient.

Keep smiling,
Soni

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDivashrarrtifilmyprincessBarunkidewanishena07.SiaRa.

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Agreed...Thumbs Up

shrarrtifilmyprincess

PriincessGiirl Newbie
PriincessGiirl
PriincessGiirl

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
cool...!!!Cool
I ALSO AGREE Smile

Edited by PriincessGiirl - 15 December 2011 at 12:17pm

shrarrtifilmyprincess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index