Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AbhIya- yeh aakhri alvida naah ho...<\3 (Page 2)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9760

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love

m already missng abhiya.. : (
it hurts to thnk..tht will nt b able to see them again.. Sob sob

there will b no mre eyelocks n dil ibadaat abhiya scene..sigh

abhiya were lukng so awesum togthr..
Abhiya aka Visu in their marriage pic were lukng lik a real lif married couple..
Thy r perfct couple..its so visible..!

Hope abhiya/visu cmes back soon ..
In pkyek s2...!

-indu
aww don't remind me of so much aBHiYA NOSTALGIA Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRunPaint.It.BlacK.

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Joined: 12 August 2011
Posts: 7518

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

@vidya
u'r rite...nobody is goin to watch lif ok..

Wthout pkyek..dis channel is nothng..n thy r gonna regreat it soon..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRunreadingworms.

Dikshi92 Senior Member
Dikshi92
Dikshi92

Joined: 15 October 2011
Posts: 988

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Nice pics dear. Abhiya are truely awesome. I also don't want them to say ALVIDA. It's heart breaking.. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRunreadingworms.

Vidya_luv_SaRun IF-Rockerz
Vidya_luv_SaRun
Vidya_luv_SaRun

Joined: 04 April 2010
Posts: 6507

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by austenrox

Originally posted by VidyaAishSingh

bloody hell =(( ... PKYEK should continue in stardesh ... I hate starone :( ... stardesh will be nothing without Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani ... ViSu uh ROX <333

it's life ok Dead..and you won't believe but one its serials are copying a bengali serial named "maa"...with the same tune of background music..and the same name of the protagonist...wow Dead Dead...karma knows its ways...and life ok will go down the drain Embarrassed

yayDead chahe kuch bhi ho jaye but main apni ViSu ko bohut miss karungi  Cry ... I luv Vivu&Suku alot CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Paint.It.BlacK. IF-Rockerz
Paint.It.BlacK.
Paint.It.BlacK.

Joined: 12 August 2011
Posts: 7518

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

@austi
d
dear do we really need to b reminded..?!
No..! Coz abhiya ws,is n will reside n our heart alwyz n forevr..!

Dnt b sad..
Thy hvnt gone anywhere..
Bt thy r here...wth us...n our heart,mind nd soul..!

W'll surely get to see our abhiya v soon..

P.s. Plz dnt leave d forum..
-indu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRunreadingworms.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9760

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dikshi92

Nice pics dear. Abhiya are truely awesome. I also don't want them to say ALVIDA. It's heart breaking.. Cry
kabhi alvida naah kehena...? Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRun

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9760

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lost_in_love


@austi
d
dear do we really need to b reminded..?!
No..! Coz abhiya ws,is n will reside n our heart alwyz n forevr..!

Dnt b sad..
Thy hvnt gone anywhere..
Bt thy r here...wth us...n our heart,mind nd soul..!

W'll surely get to see our abhiya v soon..

P.s. Plz dnt leave d forum..
-indu
i won't leave the forum..i will live through AbhIya memories instead..Embarrassed Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya_luv_SaRunPaint.It.BlacK.

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Joined: 26 May 2011
Posts: 9760

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VidyaAishSingh

Originally posted by austenrox

Originally posted by VidyaAishSingh

bloody hell =(( ... PKYEK should continue in stardesh ... I hate starone :( ... stardesh will be nothing without Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani ... ViSu uh ROX <333

it's life ok Dead..and you won't believe but one its serials are copying a bengali serial named "maa"...with the same tune of background music..and the same name of the protagonist...wow Dead Dead...karma knows its ways...and life ok will go down the drain Embarrassed

yayDead chahe kuch bhi ho jaye but main apni ViSu ko bohut miss karungi  Cry ... I luv Vivu&Suku alot CryCryCry
same state...
Cry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
First Dance Abhiya fully Abhiya O.S.

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Crazy.Beautiful   Replies: 55   Views: 21782

Crazy.Beautiful 55 21782 03 December 2012 at 10:51am by amandadsouza95
ALINA Support system for ABHIYA will save ABHIYA

2 3

Author: matwamango   Replies: 19   Views: 4444

matwamango 19 4444 16 November 2011 at 2:44pm by matwamango
NeWs:Abhiya Ka Abhiya

Author: Khilonaa   Replies: 3   Views: 2625

Khilonaa 3 2625 19 October 2011 at 3:53am by Khilonaa
Abhiya VS Abhiya

2 3 4

Author: pyar-ishk   Replies: 27   Views: 7518

pyar-ishk 27 7518 06 August 2011 at 10:11am by pyar-ishk
CV's plz reuinte abhiya don't seperate abhiya!!

2 3 4 5

Author: OriginalsFan   Replies: 35   Views: 5311

OriginalsFan 35 5311 10 May 2011 at 11:47am by --sanchita--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index