GRRR8 EPI ..Bole toh mindblowing :D

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Can i say that?๐Ÿ˜‰ Ya. Of course. I can say with full confidence that 2day's epi was the bestest epi ever of PKYEK. Why???? i m sure u all know the reason n may b u all r thinking same...๐Ÿ˜‰

2day's dialogs were just superb dearoos๐Ÿ‘... First of all pia's dream of abhay!!๐Ÿ˜ณ The way abhay came near pia when she was infront of the mirror n the way abhay said the best n epic dialog ever "Pia Raichand. Tum aab puri tarah se meri ho chuki ho...โ˜บ๏ธ" n the way he kissed her in her hair...it was so awesome...n i was lost in that moment.โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ

n then misha-pia scene n pia's naughty question 2 mish regarding mishka's SR...n misha's answers made me ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ . n mishka's cutest phone convo was just superb yaar. n the way mish told kabir that she has given kabir's all clothes 2 ramu kaka !! i was again ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ those scenes were the best comic scenes ever...OOps!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒHow can i forget abt arnav-madhu scene??? Oh GOD!!! 2day the way arnav reacted after watching his photo with a haar , i was again    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. 2day i also loved this arnav-madhu scene 4 the 1st time. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

n dobriyal n raichand's family scenes were also nice 2 see. ๐Ÿ˜ƒtheir emo was touching... n haseena-madhu ki nok-jhok was also enjoyable๐Ÿ˜†...samdhan samdhan ki jung chalu ho gayi finally. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†haseena was behaving as a typical sasuma 2day which i loved from the core...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now i m coming 2 the performance part... they were all enjoyable n all the actors/actresses gave their best. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Gurmeet, drashti, nishant, sanaya, priya chauhan, n ruhi aka tracker all rocked the floor.๐Ÿ‘ But i was lost in our wanna be Imran hashmi's performance๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..R u astonished 2 hear that from where i got imran hashmi??๐Ÿ˜ฒ let me tell u, i m talking abt our very own the gr8 Abhay raichand..
๐Ÿคฃ Oh GOD!!! The way he came into the stage , i felt that he was fully copying imran hashmi's dance steps from Ishq sufiana...n again i  was    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Arre vampu dear, jab imran hi khud acchi tarah se dance nahi kar  sakta , toh tumhe uska steps copy karke doobna hai kya???๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Wait, wait, ppls. Tum log mujhe bash karna shuru kar do isse pehle hi main bata deti hun ke i was just trying have fun during watching the epi as i didn't want 2 let my heart become heavy in sadness of loosing  our show... i loved the dil-ibadat, dildara n ishq-sufiana song sequences as i felt that those songs r made 4 abhiya only...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›.n the wedding scenes ...ahhh...my dream came true ...which i dreamed n got...like a fairy-tale. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

n when VISU n GURTI took leave at the last part...it was touching... now, i m not understanding what 2 say more. ๐Ÿ˜•Only 1 thing i can say... THNX CVS ..4 giving us a wonderful , magical epi which will b in our heart 4ever...โค๏ธTHNX 4 giving us our abhiya 2gether 4ever๐Ÿ˜ƒ...n THNX again,4 not giving a tragic ending... coz tragic things ppl always want 2 forget but it keeps haunting which gives immense pain  but happy moments ppl want 2 keep always in their heart till they r alive n the same thing will b happened with PKYEK๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ...n last but not the least, THNX 4 giving us a heavenly couple Abhiya๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›โค๏ธ n wonderful actor/actress like VISU... ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG such a beautiful post.. its as beautiful as the episode itself..!! ABHIYA was surely a majical couple..  we shall always miss the majic created by ABHIYA n VISU
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i will miss AbhiYa ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvkasu

OMG such a beautiful post.. its as beautiful as the episode itself..!! ABHIYA was surely a majical couple..  we shall always miss the majic created by ABHIYA n VISU

Thnx dear. It's my pleasure. ๐Ÿค—

Ya, we'll miss the magical abhiya but we'll keep abhiya magic alive in this forum.
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜‰
-Alone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: austenrox

i will miss AbhiYa ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Me too. ๐Ÿ˜”
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post dr..except the hurried marriage, the epi ws amazing..will miss Abhiya :(